RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dels
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +17 +1 (table Update13)

Post by Dels »

Very nice thank you.

Having trouble with the model swap though - is this simply broke currently? Works with one of the other trainers around but they aren't quite so customisable.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

and so it only lasted a few months, is this develpo already dead?
i would really like to see that no clip back in game tho, and a complete infinite ammo on all weapons, just like the Minigun and Rocket Launcher, and also a open item box anywhere i know its much asking and i should probably do it myself because i cant really ask for something thats coming out of the devs free time here but still, it would still be pretty amazzing if someone would invest some time in these 3 things.

So if you want to expand it just alittle bit more feel free to
1. Infinite Ammo (with the Inf Ammo sign on all weapons like Minigun and Rocket launcher has)
2. No Clip (Walk through walls)
3. Open Item Box anywhere.

i really hope someone will look into this :-)

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 12:17 pm
i would really like to see that no clip back in game tho, and a complete infinite ammo on all weapons, just like the Minigun and Rocket Launcher, and also a open item box anywhere i know its much asking and i should probably do it myself because i cant really ask for something thats coming out of the devs free time here but still, it would still be pretty amazzing if someone would invest some time in these 3 things.

1. Infinite Ammo (with the Inf Ammo sign on all weapons like Minigun and Rocket launcher has)

1 is already posted in the OP's post. And yes, most people have moved on from the game, there's not much else to do when you already have 100% completion.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Exeter wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:

1 is already posted in the OP's post. And yes, most people have moved on from the game, there's not much else to do when you already have 100% completion.
1. as you say in OP posts i know that he has made it with infinite sign in backpack, but you still have to reload the weapon, like when you unlock the infinite submachinegune or the inf ammo pistol, what i meant is the big infinte sign that comes with the minigun should have been for every weapons :-)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Dels wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:03 am
Very nice thank you.

Having trouble with the model swap though - is this simply broke currently? Works with one of the other trainers around but they aren't quite so customisable.
it depends. what is the trouble with the model swap?
the main issue for the script now, is that it doesn't cover the character skeleton. that means if you change the model of a male character to a female character, or vice-versa, the body would look weird.. other than that you should be able to complete the whole story mode with swapped character without problem...
if it's not the "trouble", please describe it in details~

//////////////////////////////
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:41 pm
Exeter wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:11 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
[...]
[...]

1. as you say in OP posts i know that he has made it with infinite sign in backpack, but you still have to reload the weapon, like when you unlock the infinite submachinegune or the inf ammo pistol, what i meant is the big infinte sign that comes with the minigun should have been for every weapons :-)
most of the games I want to cheat won't be out soon. the nearest one would be at May (A Plague Tale: Innocence)... oh wait, AC3 remaster would be out at the end of this month, which ACOdyssey season pass included it already. so there's that...
anyway, I'll have a look for inf ammo clip sign, after I set up the Patreon page. still trying to figure out what Tier to set...

for now, you can still use the "no reload" script from the table.

CrazyHorse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazyHorse »

I have a question. When I use RESIDENT EVIL 2 +17 +1 (table Update13) and finish the game. I can only get S rating but I'm trying to get S+. How can I do this? Would I have to play the game without the table Update13? You all are doing a great job with this.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

CrazyHorse wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:45 pm
I have a question. When I use RESIDENT EVIL 2 +17 +1 (table Update13) and finish the game. I can only get S rating but I'm trying to get S+. How can I do this? Would I have to play the game without the table Update13? You all are doing a great job with this.
Use any infinite ammo weapon will result in you being ineligible for S+. The only infinite item you can use is the knife.

CrazyHorse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrazyHorse »

Thanks

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

CrazyHorse wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:45 pm
- Infinite guns/bonus weapons are not allowed. Infinite Combat Knife is fine. DLC weapons are safe to use too.
- 3 saves or less.
- Clear Scenario A within 3:30 (Standard)
- Clear Scenario B within 3:00 (Standard)
- Clear Scenario A within 2:30 (Hardcore)
- Clear Scenario B within 2:00 (Hardcore)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:16 pm
most of the games I want to cheat won't be out soon. the nearest one would be at May (A Plague Tale: Innocence)... oh wait, AC3 remaster would be out at the end of this month, which ACOdyssey season pass included it already. so there's that...
anyway, I'll have a look for inf ammo clip sign, after I set up the Patreon page. still trying to figure out what Tier to set...

for now, you can still use the "no reload" script from the table.
Thanks, appreciate all your work :-) ill wait patiently for it to come in your table :-)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update14)

Post by Cielos »

Update14
- added custom pick up item key.
- added ∞ ammo clip & sub-weapons mod under ∞ mod.
- moved ∞ ammo pouch mod under ∞ mod.
if in doubt, read the descriptions in the OP first~

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:07 am
Update14
- added custom pick up item key.
- added ∞ ammo clip & sub-weapons mod under ∞ mod.
- moved ∞ ammo pouch mod under ∞ mod.
if in doubt, read the descriptions in the OP first~
Dude, you sir.. are a f***** legend!!..
thanks alot! and i mean thanks alot :-))) !!!

aurore_b
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aurore_b »

Hey!
Thx to everyone, and Cielos in particular, for all the good work.
I was wondering if someone managed to find the new addresses to modify the rank and score of adaptive difficuty.
Every number I found (here, on Steam and RE modding forums) didn't seem to work. I tried by myself with CE scan option but didn't succeed.
Help would be greatly appreciated.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

I have one more great idea to expand the table abit more, there are so many features for each catagory, like inf ammo for individually or all of them at once, now it would be really awesome if there was a few more options to the "damage mod" section.
the damage multiplier option could be made out like a few options in there
1. One shot kill (any weapon)
2. Damage multiplier
- (Individual or every weapons)
that way i can still have the magnum with the damage it always had but increase my pistol damage by 2 to make it abit more powerful than originally, same goes for other weapons, could be sweet, just a thought :-) ?

Also the Open Stash/Box anywhere option would still be sweet, since i wanna be running around with as many weapons possible and put items in stash that i pick up along the game, i do pick up all herbs and ammo and stuff, but sometimes fills out my inventory quickly, im one of those people who cannot leave a room unexplored, so this would help alot, pick up stuff, place it in stash right after. :-)

EeK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EeK »

Hello!

I'm new to Cheat Engine and also to these forums. I signed up to ask how to add a script to an existing table.

For example, I was able to download and run the Made by Cielos table, but I wanted to add the Tyrant script. How do I do that?

Thanks in advance!