Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Metro Exodus [STEAM/EPIC]

Post by MagikMurlok »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:55 am
MagikMurlok wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:14 am
I really really hope someone does stealth :(
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8776

I was so excited then, but like the person above said it doesn't stop them detecting you, just seems to stop them from shooting you :(

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Why do you want them not to detect you? o_O You can get the "good" blue sound if you don't kill them; that simple.

Nah, don't mind me, really. People want all sorts of custom shit to feed their OCD, then when they don't get it or get asked for a reason, they start bitching on "behavior" (e.g.: who are you to tell me what I can or can't use? -> me? I'm your most possible solution).

padfoota
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by padfoota »

Been replaying the first region over and over wanting to save Duke and got stuck on stealing the barge because the AI kept seeing me through crates/walls at the second to last platform. Seems to be a bug since I completed this mission just fine prior. Its why Im looking for a stealth/no ai to get through this part at least

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Thanks for explaining. Would g_notarget console command help? It basically renders all AI unable to target you (haven't checked if it applies to other AI). The fearlessrevolution module I created contains this; recently updated. Let me know if it worked for you.

See here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8879

padfoota
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by padfoota »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:28 pm
Thanks for explaining. Would g_notarget console command help? It basically renders all AI unable to target you (haven't checked if it applies to other AI). The fearlessrevolution module I created contains this; recently updated. Let me know if it worked for you.

See here: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=8879
I found the thread for the other trainer and proceeded to break the game by pulling the lever for the elevator on the last part of the level (before you get to the cultist leader) with No AI on. Ranger hardcore, no quicksave = dead save game. Redo lol.

Im using CPY's version since I missed the steam sale and Im not interested in getting yet another game store just for one game;; mass effect andromeda was not kind lol. Regardless, I cant get your console command enabler on fearlessrevolution to work on CPYs version.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

padfoota wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:15 am
I found the thread for the other trainer and proceeded to break the game by pulling the lever for the elevator on the last part of the level (before you get to the cultist leader) with No AI on. Ranger hardcore, no quicksave = dead save game. Redo lol.

Im using CPY's version since I missed the steam sale and Im not interested in getting yet another game store just for one game;; mass effect andromeda was not kind lol. Regardless, I cant get your console command enabler on fearlessrevolution to work on CPYs version.
In any games, you have to be careful with stealth, and especially with No Ai, because obvious something might break in scripts. Pretty sure, that was said many times in that thread.

padfoota
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by padfoota »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:22 am
padfoota wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:15 am

In any games, you have to be careful with stealth, and especially with No Ai, because obvious something might break in scripts. Pretty sure, that was said many times in that thread.
Yeah I half wanted to see just how bad itll fuck up the game lol. Was curious how it all worked. Not blaming anyone but myself.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

It will take a while till I get to your mentioned spot in the game. See, us, gamehackers, don't really get to fully play a game but only when the hype's gone. The amount of posts and requests on the forum speaks for itself. And not only on FRF, also... not only this game. So yeah. There's always some new game to look at or train before we even get to do a proper run on some game like Exodus. While you fuckers are at the 3rd run in ranger mode and no save T_T. Life is fair. Got no interest to check-up on the CPY "crack". It's like working twice for nothing consistent.

padfoota
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by padfoota »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:05 am
It will take a while till I get to your mentioned spot in the game. See, us, gamehackers, don't really get to fully play a game but only when the hype's gone. The amount of posts and requests on the forum speaks for itself. And not only on FRF, also... not only this game. So yeah. There's always some new game to look at or train before we even get to do a proper run on some game like Exodus. While you fuckers are at the 3rd run in ranger mode and no save T_T. Life is fair. Got no interest to check-up on the CPY "crack". It's like working twice for nothing consistent.
Different objectives I guess. I see metro exodus i see a cool game and third entry to a decent trilogy. You see metro exodus as another entry into what you like doing. If it helps a bit, I havent gotten past that point of the game at all lol. Im just trying to save a character but despite running through it twice correctly the character still dies. bleh.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Use the "spolier" tag and explain where exactly this thing occurs (I mean use 'spoiler' when you post, so people don't bitch you ruined content for them). I think freezing player coordinates might also do the trick ;) Can't do anything ahead of time, need to get there first. As for the series, I started Exodus, stopped to train Devil May Cry 5, then finished 2033 and Last Light Redux-es, then figured out the console part and how to add more CVars, then started to play it properly. Am currently still in the bridge map, after having talked to that dude in the port (forgot his name) and rescued Anna. So yeah.. that's where I stand :)

james2906
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by james2906 »

I changed the player speed and now even when cheat engine isnt open the players movement in the game is still super speed? its like it changed the default speed, how do I fix this? thanks

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

james2906 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:56 pm
I changed the player speed and now even when cheat engine isnt open the players movement in the game is still super speed? its like it changed the default speed, how do I fix this? thanks
Welcome to memory editing, always backup your saves.

You can try and freeze/set the values and see it it will take, I don't remember if this table has a pointer but you can modify the script to use vanilla values.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Use the table to return game settings to default. And make sure you quick-save. Seems like it's stored in the game save itself.

cclovexjy123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cclovexjy123 »

thanks for sharing

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Not sure if this has been answered, but is there a CT with noclip working for metro exodus? I cannot find one.