Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
IvanMoody
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Steam)

Post by IvanMoody »

IvanMoody wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:24 pm
I don't know if Drummer is still answering.
Any idea why it's not working with CPY release? I rode all of the related topics, but none of the versions workred for me = /
I also tried another tables from another pleople, they worked just fine, except one of them, in a specific script related to items.
I loved this table, would like sooo muuuch to use it!!
Responding to myself, in the future.
Try to execute the CE and CETable before loading the game, I mean, the title screen. It worked for me. I can now use ALL OF THE OPTIONS!!!
CE 6.7
CETable 10.2

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Sorushen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sorushen »

Made an account just to post this

I have the latest steam copy of FFXII, but I cannot get any of the scripts you've posted to work with CE. I've tried multiple different versions from 10.1 upwards with CE 6.7, 6.8.1, 6.8.2 and 6.8.3 but every single time I try to check enable, CE refuses to respond and I can't get the script to run.

Seeing as the latest version of your script doesn't work with CE6.8.3, which version of CE should I be using for this, or do you just need to update the script?

geddout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geddout »

I came back to the game and couldn't get the table to work either. I'm using an unupdated scene release version. No idea on the exact table I was using but, it was downloaded back in June. The latest CE (6.8.3) wouldn't work with the table nor the latest table.

I managed to get table 10.1 to work with Cheat Engine 6.6
Not sure what's up.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I have latest Steam copy and latest table and CE 6.8.1. It works for me. I try enabling at the main menu.

If you have scene releases, then that is the reason why the latest table won't work.

geddout
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by geddout »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 am
If you have scene releases, then that is the reason why the latest table won't work.
Right I didn't expect it to. I tried it just because the table I had been using before stopped working. Then I had to hunt for one that worked and find a CE version that worked as well.

Sealbreaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sealbreaker »

It maybe is only me, but the "Add All Weapons" option does add ALL the Weapons - BUT! The Advanced Sagittaria (Strongest lootable Bow in the Game) is shown as 0/0 in the Inventory. so it is there, but cannot be Equipped. I tried to fix it with the combination of the "Have at least XX of every item" but it stays at 0. someone has a clue how to fix? or HAS it to be fixed?

Pandora120309
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pandora120309 »

It seems that the table doesn't work anymore, since the March 21th update. :(

Sealbreaker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sealbreaker »

Pandora120309 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:10 pm
It seems that the table doesn't work anymore, since the March 21th update. :(
Then you must do something wrong, it seems - even with the update its working just fine for me - except the thing with the Sagittaria [A] i was talking about...just tried all out.

march
Cheater
Cheater

Post by march »

HylianZ wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:01 am
Shi117 wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:15 am
A question regarding the two Extra Mist Time options in the second table...how do I activate it/them? I assume it's supposed to give extra time in the quickening QTE section so that it's easier to enter more commands (and get the Black Hole combo attack), but I can't seem to figure out how to get it working.

If that isn't what those options do, would it eventually be possible for a cheat engine option for either unlimited mist bars (so you could spam mist attacks over and again without worrying about having to recharge) or increased mist time. Currently trying to get the black hole combo which needs 4x 3 mist bar specials, 4x 2 mist bar specials and 4x 1 mist bar special and it's...becoming a little annoying.
It's theoretically supposed to increase the mist time when using them. Set the values to what they show in the description and freeze the values. I'm not 100% if it will work, as that's one of the options I copied from a PCSX2 table found here. If it doesn't work, then I'll look into it. You're the first to say anything about it so far.
true , unfortunately some functions of some games seem completely invisible for some people , i don't know what's the problem but the same happened to the exceed for nero in devil may cry 4 , most of the people took almost one year to notice that it would be cool to have a mod for infinite exceed XD

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

How to use "Override Shop Item (Buy Item You Want)"?

I selected "Regen" in modifier but it doesn't appear in any shop I visit. :o Any special requirement to use this option? :(

:mellow:

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

NewMember wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:55 am
How to use "Override Shop Item (Buy Item You Want)"?

I selected "Regen" in modifier but it doesn't appear in any shop I visit. :o Any special requirement to use this option? :(

:mellow:
You just buy an item and it will give you what you chose in CE instead of the item you bought in game. It doesn't change the item in the list in game.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Can add warp anywhere button? I love how the hd remaster everything in-game such as 4x speed to decrease waiting time for weather change, full area map toggle on HUD to avoid bumping walls all the time and lesser chops needed to use the taxi cab story progression but the game is missing one thing:

Ability to warp anywhere anytime instead of moving from board > crystal > moogle > petitioner > moogle > crystal > hunt > crystal > moogle > petitioner > crystal > board > repeat
(go phon coast > accept hunt > warp to crystal > talk to moogling attendant > enter Sandsea room > talk to petitioner > exit Sandsea room > talk to moogling attendant again > warp to crystal > walk on foot and find the hunt > kill the boss > walk on foot again and find nearest crystal > warp again to rabanastre > talk to moogling attendant again > enter Sandsea room again > report to petitioner + accept next hint again > exit Sandsea room again > talk to moogling attendant again > warp to crystal > find next hunt again > repeat)

I know most of the hunts are easy and most of the petitioners are near a teleport crystal. But some of these people makes you go thru alot of loading screens like Rabanastre/Sandsea or Archades/Old Archades since the teleport crystal is far from them. Even with 4x speed, the 5-10 sec loading times everytime the petitioner is inside rabanastre/sandsea or archades/old archades is literally killing the pace of action in this game. Modern RPGs like Atelier Rorona/Totori/Meruru option to "warp from one area to another inside a village" or even "warp to village from a dungeon" within 1-2 secs only instead of warping 5 secs to village part A, then another 5 secs to village part B and another 5 secs to village part C (A > B > C = 15 secs).

finalfatsy12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by finalfatsy12 »

samos wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:17 pm
damafan wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:11 am
Hi all, thanks for the great work on the scripts and stuffs. I have used the reset job script to reset all my license boards. It worked fine except that now all the eligible chars have lost the Steal skill, same for Female char's Cure. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Thanks!
Try loading a backup save and only selecting the first and third options per character. Not the one which resets the default licenses.
hello
I use this suggest
only selecting the first and third options per character

van is ok
Balthier is ok
Fran is ok
thay have original skill

but
Ashe is not ok
Penelo is not ok
Basch is not ok
their original skill is wrong is confusion

ex: Basch have still (he should not have)
not have Libra
not have Heavy Armors1....

please help me

Thank you very much

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

Request for update in liue of the patch this morning. "minor bug fixes"

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I will try to get to this, but I just welcomed my second daughter to the world. I'm not sure when I will have time.