Anthem

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
LordSmitty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Anthem

Post by LordSmitty »

Has anyone tried using cheat engine on anthem?

Howw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Anthem

Post by Howw »

I have, none of the values actually freeze when I freeze them. I'm not good at cheat engine tho...

eyoubdw59
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eyoubdw59 »

I'm looking for something too, tried messing around with health and damage, couldn't find the exact damage adress while reading what writes to enemy health memory.
But I'm curious on how they handle chests when you open them. Maybe we can edit those memory values and their rarity?

Howw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Howw »

Yah I'm curious about that too. I don't know how to get the address of the chests, let alone edit the contents...

Howw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Howw »

so I scanned through the addresses and found 4 that are corresponding to the e ability, trying to edit for cooldowns...

eyoubdw59
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eyoubdw59 »

Howw wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:37 pm
so I scanned through the addresses and found 4 that are corresponding to the e ability, trying to edit for cooldowns...
Keep us updated !

Howw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Howw »

So yah, it seems like there is 4 address that control the e cooldown. Freezing the value 100% does not work. So I stepped through the machine code and it seems the values are being written from some other functions on a timer. So I tried writing those updates to no-ops, and this resulted in the HUD completely crashing. This time I was able to freeze the values, but my CD still existed...

I'm stuck.

Howw
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Howw »

Another update here
I tried adjusting Ammo this time since it was easier...
I found there were around 8 or so addresses being updated. I can get the ammo count and the clip size count to update visually without any crashes. Whenever I try to edit different addresses that probably are not visual, the game just crashes. So maybe ammo and clipsize are all server sided?