About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

About Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by BoehserOnkel »

i remember times when were trainer are free and for fun
no you have nearly everywhere to buy "full version"

DigitalPhreaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Metro Exodus Trainer +15

Post by DigitalPhreaker »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:06 am
Yup. I'll never pay for a trainer. In fact, I'll go out of my way to find another, less-quality trainer just to spite the person who charges for theirs. It goes against the entire spirit of the reverse engineering scene, and spits in the face of decades of tradition. You want to ask for donations? I'm all for that, and will happily donate money to a talented trainer developer. But locking trainers down and charging for them out of the gate is a disservice to the scene.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I really thought this community was about sharing/helping others to get the cheats they want in their games for free.
Yes you can always donate if you want to but nobody ask you to do it.

When i start seeing this kind of person promoting his payed trainer i am unsure about the future of this forum.
I really don't think it is the good place to do it, and anyway if people want to pay for a trainer they will go to fearlessrevolution.

And there is the FREE trainer made by fearlessrevolution who does approximatly the same thing ...
viewtopic.php?t=8723

EnterpriseNL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EnterpriseNL »

I'm all up for donating to trainer makers, but not if you're locking down trainers, he's no better then CH, in my opinion, such trainers should not appear on this forum

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

BoehserOnkel wrote:
DigitalPhreaker wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:27 pm
acecel wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:48 pm
EnterpriseNL wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:32 pm
Basically the rule is (that was carried over from the CEF and was never actually put in the rules here), to post a paid trainer they must supply a free one with at least an "infinite health"/"god mode" cheat. Which BooBoo does, and there is a link and it can be downloaded from their Google Drive. And There was always paid trainers here and also originally at CEF. And while I kinda feel the same, I also believe it to be Boo Boo's right to sell their trainer for their time and effort, same as I do in my professional life. It's fine to mess with them a bit for it, say "where's the Doritos ad" or some shit. But to try and shame someone for charging for their time is kinda shitty. Again I won't pay for hacks, so I learned (and am still learning) to hack this stuff myself, and if you can't release your own table I don't think you have a leg to stand on in this conversation.

So If you don't want to pay find a free one they're out there, or make your own table/trainer and release it for free. And be the change you want to see.

And I will simple leave with this message for BooBoo.
"While I may not agree with" charging for hacks, "I will defend your right to" do so. And I bet Benjamin would have felt the same way.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

@ShyTwig16 damn man You beat me to it :P. I was gonna let these guys have a piece of BooBos mind lol, but after I read what you told them,, I was like naa I better naa. Anyways, Thanks for letting these guys know whats up.

Take Care
BooBoo

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

DigitalPhreaker wrote:
BoehserOnkel wrote:
Yup. I'll never pay for a trainer. In fact, I'll go out of my way to find another, less-quality trainer just to spite the person who charges for theirs. It goes against the entire spirit of the reverse engineering scene, and spits in the face of decades of tradition. You want to ask for donations? I'm all for that, and will happily donate money to a talented trainer developer. But locking trainers down and charging for them out of the gate is a disservice to the scene.
What a crock of shit, the trainer scene was never about giving out always free trainers, it was about people/groups getting that trainer out there with as much options as possible. People like yourself took for granted that they would always be free.

Not all trainers are straight forward, not always easy pointers or code injection, it can get serious harder than that from encrypted values, several checksums in place and of course any anti-debugging that may be present, they can literally spend hours on a trainer if they want to charge for their time then so be it, it isn't and will never be a disservice to the "scene" since the scene really hasn't been a thing for over a decade now.

You would donate would you? Bullshit and you know it, or else you wouldn't be here complaining about it would you.

DigitalPhreaker
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DigitalPhreaker »

DABhand wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:27 am
DigitalPhreaker wrote:
BoehserOnkel wrote:
What a crock of shit, the trainer scene was never about giving out always free trainers, it was about people/groups getting that trainer out there with as much options as possible. People like yourself took for granted that they would always be free.

Not all trainers are straight forward, not always easy pointers or code injection, it can get serious harder than that from encrypted values, several checksums in place and of course any anti-debugging that may be present, they can literally spend hours on a trainer if they want to charge for their time then so be it, it isn't and will never be a disservice to the "scene" since the scene really hasn't been a thing for over a decade now.

You would donate would you? Bullshit and you know it, or else you wouldn't be here complaining about it would you.
I have and do donate to creators all the time, because I respect the talent it takes to reverse engineer these things. If you don't like my stance on this, fine, but don't talk shit about me not chipping in when I do all the time. I'm not complaining about paying; I'm complaining about the automatic gatekeeping that's taken over the scene. CH has poisoned the well, and now everyone expects money up front. I appreciate the set-up here at FR, at the very least, because at least here you have to prove your chops with a free version that shows you know what you're doing, but this is a rarity in the scene these days, and now every script kiddie who finished the CE tutorial wants money before they'll even talk about their methods. Totally goes against the whole spirit of what's made this community what is is.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Again the scene was never about having everything for free, again that is a misconception and an assumption made by end users that it was. The scene was never created for those people, originally it was an internal BBS between groups to show off - hey look what we did, and to be honest it should have stayed that way.

Now these days you have people who are feeling entitled to have what they want for free, like it is their right. And that is what has poisoned the scene.

And FYI it wasn't CH who started it all, they are most known for it, but that is NOT a bad thing. People have lives, they take hours from their lives to do this, so others can have fun, so what if they want money, don't you want to be paid for your work? Of course you do. Why not them?

Anyway broadband has certainly brought out the entitlement of people over the years. I just long for the day the groups decide to do nothing for a year for shits and giggles to see people cry when they can't get shit for free.

ArtWoof
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ArtWoof »

why also no stealth???

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

Meliagante wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:15 am
DABhand wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:21 am
Again the scene was never about having everything for free, again that is a misconception and an assumption made by end users that it was. The scene was never created for those people, originally it was an internal BBS between groups to show off - hey look what we did, and to be honest it should have stayed that way.

Now these days you have people who are feeling entitled to have what they want for free, like it is their right. And that is what has poisoned the scene.

And FYI it wasn't CH who started it all, they are most known for it, but that is NOT a bad thing. People have lives, they take hours from their lives to do this, so others can have fun, so what if they want money, don't you want to be paid for your work? Of course you do. Why not them?

Anyway broadband has certainly brought out the entitlement of people over the years. I just long for the day the groups decide to do nothing for a year for shits and giggles to see people cry when they can't get shit for free.
You behaving like a fucking prick now with your suggestion to do nothing. Well you can stick that way up your anal cavity cause that ain't happening. We will keep creating tables and trainers for free and if you don't like it you can fuck right off. This ain't an advertising website for paid trainers, you can go to CH for that and take that scumbag BooBoo with you.
Can we like chill with the hostility in this post? As previously stated, like it or not the admins are okay with BooBoo posting stuff, so get over it. If you don't like it then make your own. Otherwise you're starting to look like an asshole complaining about something that won't be changed. Sure, I might not like the idea of paid cheats myself which is why I learned to make my own. Do yourself a favor and move on.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

Meliagante wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:15 am
You behaving like a fucking prick now with your suggestion to do nothing. Well you can stick that way up your anal cavity cause that ain't happening. We will keep creating tables and trainers for free and if you don't like it you can fuck right off. This ain't an advertising website for paid trainers, you can go to CH for that and take that scumbag BooBoo with you.
This is why I stopped replying to these type of comments/posts, the more you try to explain to them the more they don't understand and on top of that they get angry.

@DABhand and @JessieKazama

Don't waste your energy on trying to explain something that they will never going to understand, Their mind is already set to "mi want FREE stuff MODE" :P

Anyways, Have a nice weekend guys ;)

Take Care
BooBoo the scumbag :D

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

i wished i could setup working business model on top of my reversing skills. i can't, do this for fun.
Meanwhile I need to do daily job on development of enterprise systems where reversing in not required at all.
I doubt easy peasy trainers can earn you millions.

peace.

BooBoo
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by BooBoo »

budabum wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 pm
i wished i could setup working business model on top of my reversing skills. i can't, do this for fun.
Meanwhile I need to do daily job on development of enterprise systems where reversing in not required at all.

peace.
Working on something such as an Item editor for a long period of time is not the same thing as working on 30+ games or more a month, so you will need a lil bit more than your "reversing skills" if you ever decide to do this for a living or you will starve.

Belive me, I do this for fun as well, but the server cost, electric bill, human fuel, etc is not going to pay for itself, this is what a lot of people don't understand.

I also, have a Full day job and on top of that, I still manage to produce, premium "Easy Peasy" Trainers.

And lastly. You are right selling trainers is not going to make me rich, but at least is going to help me pay for the stuff that i said above.

Hang around here long enough and you will see how some of the "fans" of your work really are ;).

Take Care
BooBoo

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

budabum wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:43 pm

peace.
Just keep in mind that during the "California gold rush", the majority of miners went into poverty. The one's making money where the one's selling shovels, pick axes, and jeans ([Link]). So the "easy peasy" stuff can actually be the real money maker. In my work I make more on average off selling small parts than I do with big/new installs. Sometimes the steady job is the good job.

@All
And seriously, I don't like trainers; so I don't use them. I use/make tables, it's more inline with sharing to me. But even I will tell people to piss off when told I should do something for free or do it right now. I mean if you don't like paying for trainers it's super easy to not buy a trainer, then you can even make your own table and release it for free. Most of BooBoo's trainer's are on games that have free tables and trainers here, and yet people like to buy BooBoo's trainer's. To me it's probably more about "paid support" than a "paid for trainer". There are even software companies that really make their money on the support side, the software itself being more of a money pit then money maker.

So I leave with this.
Posting a premium trainer is not against the rules here (so long as there is a free one too with a health cheat), going off topic and hijacking a thread is against the rules. But you're free to discuss this; but at this point, if you guys would still like to discuss this please make a thread in the "General Discussions" section; maybe "paid trainers vs free trainers and tables".

And I think this sums it up pretty good.