Prey 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Prey 2017

Post by Meltic »

I Think i give up now with the Hud toggle, second day today without any luck. I Read on Twitter that the devs will do a update soon regarding FoV and hud toggle, and how much hud toggle i dont know since we need to remove both the crosshair and tons of other hud stuff.

Wierd that the studio didn't release prey with a hud toggle since Dishonored 2 had tons of options to play around with.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Small bouts of cold so I have not been very active these last few days but I'm feeling better and decided to try sys_flash and it's working here to toggle the UI, just grab Sunbeams updated table from page 2 of this thread and start the query function and enter "sys_flash" as the value and press numpad 0 to update it.

It should return with a cvar value of 1, alt-tab back to the game and set this to 0 and the entire UI disappears. :)
(Including the main menu since we're toggling it all off and not just the HUD elements specifically.)

EDIT:
[Link]

EDIT: I was going to try hud_hide but it doesn't want to co-operate for some reason, keeps turning into hude_hidee or just doesn't activate but toggling the entire thing off instead of just the UI elements works too, r_drawnearfov if that can be used can then be made to toggle off the weapon/hand model.
(Generally works by setting it to a low value such as 2)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Huh I didn't know about that one, will give it a try. :)

Did a lot of tweaking for Crysis 1 all those years back when it was released but the later Cry-Engine builds mostly hid or restricted the console commands so I haven't kept very up to date with the available cvars though the online documentation they have for the SDK is pretty handy since it applies to most of the Cry-Engine games.

EDIT: g_hidearms doesn't seem to be doing anything, guessing that's something Arkane customized from the default classes or how it's called.

EDIT: r_drawnearfov and change from 4-byte to float works, should return a default value of 55 (vertical FOV) and then when switched to 2 it hides the arm model.

Not that I'm all that great with screenshots or explanations either for that matter but r_drawnearfov with a value of 2 and then a value of 125 just to better show it's effect.

[Link]

[Link]

This is actually proving to be a very powerful feature being able to query and override commands like this although it's easy to cause the game to crash if you're not careful with their name and also their type or how to say. :)

EDIT: And as for actual cheats for those more interested in that the usual cvars like g_infiniteammo and ai_ignoreplayer seem to work in addition to the already listed ones for Neuro mods, flashlight power and god mode.

EDIT: ai_ignoreplayer while a valid cvar and while it can be toggled doesn't seem to stop the mimics and phantoms, they're just a bit unpredictable in their behavior. :D
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Mon May 08, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Interesting, I think I'm going to be having a lot of fun with this feature once I get some more practice with it, I did dump the text strings via the Process Explorer utility but digging through that and finding the actual cvars takes a bit of time though at least the groupings is pretty consistent with the Cry Engine defaults and their documentation although Arkane has added a number of their own settings here and there.

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

Well done, although I really wish you'd stop using OllyDbg. While it does "work" and it is free, IDA is way more powerful. I'm sure you do actually use IDA, but then make screenshots in OllyDbg, but once you start using IDA and its debugger, it's so hard to go back to OllyDbg.

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:19 pm
Huh I didn't know about that one, will give it a try. :)

Did a lot of tweaking for Crysis 1 all those years back when it was released but the later Cry-Engine builds mostly hid or restricted the console commands so I haven't kept very up to date with the available cvars though the online documentation they have for the SDK is pretty handy since it applies to most of the Cry-Engine games.

EDIT: g_hidearms doesn't seem to be doing anything, guessing that's something Arkane customized from the default classes or how it's called.

EDIT: r_drawnearfov and change from 4-byte to float works, should return a default value of 55 (vertical FOV) and then when switched to 2 it hides the arm model.

Not that I'm all that great with screenshots or explanations either for that matter but r_drawnearfov with a value of 2 and then a value of 125 just to better show it's effect.

[Link]

[Link]

This is actually proving to be a very powerful feature being able to query and override commands like this although it's easy to cause the game to crash if you're not careful with their name and also their type or how to say. :)

EDIT: And as for actual cheats for those more interested in that the usual cvars like g_infiniteammo and ai_ignoreplayer seem to work in addition to the already listed ones for Neuro mods, flashlight power and god mode.

EDIT: ai_ignoreplayer while a valid cvar and while it can be toggled doesn't seem to stop the mimics and phantoms, they're just a bit unpredictable in their behavior. :D
Ok my motivation just came up. Great work so far. Will still look in the files if i can find something with the Hud

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 2:11 pm
Small bouts of cold so I have not been very active these last few days but I'm feeling better and decided to try sys_flash and it's working here to toggle the UI, just grab Sunbeams updated table from page 2 of this thread and start the query function and enter "sys_flash" as the value and press numpad 0 to update it.

It should return with a cvar value of 1, alt-tab back to the game and set this to 0 and the entire UI disappears. :)
(Including the main menu since we're toggling it all off and not just the HUD elements specifically.)

EDIT:
[Link]

EDIT: I was going to try hud_hide but it doesn't want to co-operate for some reason, keeps turning into hude_hidee or just doesn't activate but toggling the entire thing off instead of just the UI elements works too, r_drawnearfov if that can be used can then be made to toggle off the weapon/hand model.
(Generally works by setting it to a low value such as 2)
GENIUS. Sysflash works! I was totally wrong with my analysis of that var. I'll build this into the camera tools right away!

Lads, I'll give credit to Jonas and SunBeam for the hud toggle, great work all. :) I spent the last 2 hours fighting with the menu system but I couldn't get near code for the hud. Found 2 flags for the menu being up and some type (0 or 2) for it, but no code where I could see 'this draws the menu'. sys_flash it is... :)

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Oh my. You made it lads. Good work. All credits to Otis for the camera maker and all credits to Sun and Jonas for the hud toggle.

At least i tried -.- To busy with a 2 year old kid in my home ^^

Archangel73337
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Archangel73337 »

Infinite PSI
Inventory 999
No Reload
PREY.CT
(12.82 KiB) Downloaded 105 times

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Camera tools updated with hud toggle based on sys_flash. Credited to Jonas Beckman and SunBeam: [Link]

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Anyone not yet made a compilation of all the tables posted so far? Guess I step on to this...

The cheats that are collected so far and been posted, all labeled and colored to the owners who made the cheats so far, all credit goes to those who founded the cheats (hence the named labeled).

Attachments
Prey Compilation.CT
UPDATED FOR 1.2 (for some cheats might work).
(50.59 KiB) Downloaded 281 times
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Fri May 12, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 10:00 pm
Otis_Inf wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 6:20 pm
Camera tools updated with hud toggle based on sys_flash. Credited to Jonas Beckman and SunBeam: [Link]
Hey, Otis, I got a small request, if you may :)
Whenever you enter Camera mode (INS) and travel, make it so that when you disable Camera mode, player's X-Y-Z get updated with current camera's X-Y-Z ;) That way you can use this mode as a teleporter as well. Don't worry about correcting Z so that player's always above ground (users have to keep this in mind themselves) or any other checks that may cross your mind. Just keep it simple :P
Will think about it :)
SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 3:29 am
Well, guess what: I was able to find FreeCamEnable/FreeCamDisable functions and call them with proper parameter(s) :) Wish I had figured this out before you coded the tool. Also increasetimedilation/normaltimedilation/decreasetimedilation. Am curious now on the various functions compiled in the game (functions, not CVars) :D But that for another day :P
Interesting! Oh don't worry about it. I had written the framework for the tools some time ago and is used in all my cameras so it's not a big deal, also it's a fun experience and keeps me sharp ;) What I do find interesting is how you did find these functions :) Just backtracing the write / read code of the x/y/z of the camera? Calling them is a pain I guess, as the Windows ABI isn't the easiest: passing the right vars on the stack in the right order.... ugh..
P.S.: I got thirdperson as well, but player model looks stupid (it's like a half-first person / half-third person mode).
yeah it doesn't look...great ;) When I first had the coords for the player I found that out too. There is a model of the player in the game tho (at the start you have to pick one) , but no idea how to load that instead...

Archangel73337
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Archangel73337 »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 4:42 am
Anyone not yet made a compilation of all the tables posted so far? Guess I step on to this...

The cheats that are collected so far and been posted, all labeled and colored to the owners who made the cheats so far, all credit goes to those who founded the cheats (hence the named labeled).

Nice, I like it ;)

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

Has anyone figured out noclip yet? The game is apparently pretty buggy and sometimes keys get lost because of it.

Rebelicious
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rebelicious »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue May 09, 2017 11:02 am
^ Game's not buggy. You're not patient enough to search every nook and cranny :P Remember System Shock 2? :) As for noclip, the stock one is crippled, I'll see if I can mod FreeCamEnable/Disable to allow teleporting (e.g.: you toggle freecam on, fly to wanted location, toggle off, player's coordinates get updated to current ones of the camera). You can imagine this option like the player's spirit/ghost leaving the body, transition through doors/walls etc. and when regaining physical form, you teleport to your spirit, not vice-versa :P
No, no, I mean legitimate bugs. Trust me, I'm the type to search every nook and cranny and although the game is supposedly supposed to be ~20h long, I've already cracked closer to 40 (approaching endgame, I think). There's a few bugs that leads to lost keys, such as the one that goes into the Storage Closet in the bar in Crew Quarters, as well as the one into the Storage Closet in the IT Department.

I also ran into some other bugs, such as the quest in the Cargo Hold not updating, and ended up having to replay over 3 hours. Don't get me wrong, though, for a game of this complexity, I haven't run into that many bugs, it's just that the ones I have have been pretty serious (at least to me). The game is legitimately amazing, and almost lives up to a Deus Ex/System Shock 2 standard, blowing stuff like Bioshock out of the water - even if the game does get a bit more Bioshock-y than System Shock-y at about 1/3 to 1/2 through the game.

But if you could cobble something together, that would be amazing. Odd that the game didn't come with a console.