RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +14 +3 (table Update10)

Post by NewMember »

Follow mode options isn't working (doesn't toggle) when copied to a different table (I combined Camera&FOV + Adaptive Difficulty + Update 10 in one table). Please fix if possible thanks.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:35 am
"lacks a description"
it's on the first post.
but if you mean the "new things" you found if you freeze the green entries after you activated the script:
- you don't need to freeze them (put a tick in the check box). they are modifier used by the script once the script is activated. freezing them DOES NOTHING for the script.
- if you just want to change the value, you still don't need to freeze them, the changes is immediate with or without freezing the address.
- the "new things" you found after you freeze the green entries is for debug. you don't need them.

"how does it work"
activate the script. press and hold the specified key and fire your gun at the zombies.
if you don't want to hold a key for the script to take effect, set "method" to "always".
just like the description on the first post said.

Ahhh i found out, i didnt actually think the new feature blowing off heads and stuff was part of the Tufo mod,
until i tried it out, to be honest i thought it changed zombies into tufo's like the one you play in the mode after the campaign,
thats why i was so confused about it lol.

Mister Modification
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mister Modification »

Character model mod .6 is broken for me:

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("charIDReadForLoadoutOnLoadAOB","..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

EDIT:

Version 7.5 is still working and since 8 it is broken.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 am
Cielos wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:35 am
"lacks a description"
it's on the first post.
but if you mean the "new things" you found if you freeze the green entries after you activated the script:
- you don't need to freeze them (put a tick in the check box). they are modifier used by the script once the script is activated. freezing them DOES NOTHING for the script.
- if you just want to change the value, you still don't need to freeze them, the changes is immediate with or without freezing the address.
- the "new things" you found after you freeze the green entries is for debug. you don't need them.

"how does it work"
activate the script. press and hold the specified key and fire your gun at the zombies.
if you don't want to hold a key for the script to take effect, set "method" to "always".
just like the description on the first post said.

Ahhh i found out, i didnt actually think the new feature blowing off heads and stuff was part of the Tufo mod,
until i tried it out, to be honest i thought it changed zombies into tufo's like the one you play in the mode after the campaign,
Tofu zombies doesn't really change the zombies into Tofu character/costume? Lol :o

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Does nobody read? He even posted a video on what it does. :C

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

NewMember wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:48 am
How do I change x y z coordinates of the camera while still following the player? Example, I want to put camera behind my character's ass similar to Parasite Eve The 3rd Birthday's secret view option. :roll:

And also the opening post said read info for more details on tofu zombies but no description is actually written. How exactly do you make this work? I tried 4th survivor with it turned on but nothing happens. :|

:?: :?: :?: :?:
[...]
"How do I change x y z coordinates of the camera while still following the player?"
read the script description in the first post.

"And also the opening post said read info for more details on tofu zombies but no description is actually written."
1. OP said "read description for details". as the same as all other scripts/options, the descriptions are always all in the OP.
2. read the post above yours.
3. judging by the screenshots from your postS about how you use the table, please also read this post for some general notes about using my tables, specifically the underlined words on these 2 points:
2. entries in Red means they are addresses or pointers.
if it's an address, you're free to edit and freeze the value.
if it's a pointer, you're free to edit the value, but freezing the value isn't recommended unless you know what you're doing.

3. entries in Green means they are pointers usually act as a modifier for the script. changing the value won't affect the game DIRECTLY. e.g., a min value the script would allows the health to drop to. a multiplier for the script to control how fast you can fly around, etc.
you're free to edit the value, while freezing it won't do anything.
a final note:
next time I'll ignore your question when the answer can be found in the very same page of your post, and literally right above yours.... (and as I'm prove-reading, it's the same post you just quote from)

///
alphaqgood wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:56 am
[...]
How did you make Clair look like that? that's look like Noir but no hat and black shirt?
mod.
[Link]

///
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:20 am
[...]
you don't really need to think/guess what it does nor need to actually tried it out to understand what it does. I fucking typed the description of the script in the first post...
but I can see it can be confused with the in-game character, thinking that it's changing the zombies model to Tofu model.... IF it's not under damage mod already instead of character model mod; a video to show what the new cheat does, in which you quote the post from asking how to make it work; and, again, over 6 lines of description of the script, in point form, describing what the script does, in the post you download the table from. :evil:

that said...
tofu, as you may know already, is an Asian food that is very soft most of the time. that's why I used it as the name of the script.
I named the script "weak limbs" originally, but as it can also blow out the head and/or cut off the waist with one shot, "weak limbs" doesn't really include all the functions, so I changed it to tofu instead.
so, let me know if you have a better suggestion for the name and I can change it on next update~ (if there's another update... hoping the current table could survive the coming patch for the new DLCs...)
or I'll just rename it something like "weak zombies"... but still, with this script alone they doesn't really die easier if you keep their head intact.... ...I don't know. just let me know if any of you come up with a better name.

///
Mister Modification wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:21 am
Character model mod .6 is broken for me:

Error:[string "lua_aobscan("charIDReadForLoadoutOnLoadAOB","..."]:1: attempt to call a nil value (global 'lua_aobscan')

EDIT:

Version 7.5 is still working and since 8 it is broken.
game version?

///
Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:26 pm
Does nobody read? He even posted a video on what it does. :C
again, thanks you!

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

NewMember wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:38 pm
Tofu zombies doesn't really change the zombies into Tofu character/costume? Lol :o
Haha unfortunately no, that's what i thought. but it just makes them like butter lol, bullets just pierce through them shooting off their limbs and heads nomatter which weapon you are using, now every gun is a powerful 1 headshotting magnum xD !

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:33 pm
you don't really need to think/guess what it does nor need to actually tried it out to understand what it does. I fucking typed the description of the script in the first post...
but I can see it can be confused with the in-game character, thinking that it's changing the zombies model to Tofu model.... IF it's not under damage mod already instead of character model mod; a video to show what the new cheat does, in which you quote the post from asking how to make it work; and, again, over 6 lines of description of the script, in point form, describing what the script does, in the post you download the table from. :evil:

that said...
tofu, as you may know already, is an Asian food that is very soft most of the time. that's why I used it as the name of the script.
I named the script "weak limbs" originally, but as it can also blow out the head and/or cut off the waist with one shot, "weak limbs" doesn't really include all the functions, so I changed it to tofu instead.
so, let me know if you have a better suggestion for the name and I can change it on next update~ (if there's another update... hoping the current table could survive the coming patch for the new DLCs...)
or I'll just rename it something like "weak zombies"... but still, with this script alone they doesn't really die easier if you keep their head intact.... ...I don't know. just let me know if any of you come up with a better name.
naah its cool, its just not a word im that familiar with, but when you say it it makes sense, and yeah i should have read further into the post but sometimes i just read the "update" thingie and it just say whats been added, so i guess ill scroll a bit down everytime to see what things actually does, sorry if i made myself sound annoying or whatever your work is appreciated, keep it up with all those awesome scripts :D

chenan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chenan »

Hello, does someone know Weapon IDS for 'Sub Gun (LE5)' which is not Infinite, but use 'Submachine Gun Ammo'... like the one that Hunk use in The 4th Survivor...? I think Hunk's LE5 use same ammo like Claire's Sub Gun MQ 11...

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:51 pm
[...]
Haha unfortunately no, that's what i thought. but it just makes them like butter lol, bullets just pierce through them shooting off their limbs and heads nomatter which weapon you are using, now every gun is a powerful 1 headshotting magnum xD !
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:57 pm
[...]
naah its cool, its just not a word im that familiar with, but when you say it it makes sense, and yeah i should have read further into the post but sometimes i just read the "update" thingie and it just say whats been added, so i guess ill scroll a bit down everytime to see what things actually does, sorry if i made myself sound annoying or whatever your work is appreciated, keep it up with all those awesome scripts :D
actually the guarantee piercing is what the script does... I'll rename the script to "piercing ammo" or just "butter zombie" on next update~
thanks for the giving me the idea!

///
NewMember wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:46 pm
[...]
I'm really sorry if I didn't comprehend what you meant but tofu zombies. But I think I already found what I thought you made:
[...]
oh, don't be sorry for something you haven't done!
it's definitely not a problem with comprehension, especially when it doesn't involve actual reading.

here's "what I meant" about the tofu zombies script:
tofu zombies
- need to activate damage mod first.
- zombies' head will be blown with 1 shot, regardless the gun you're using. you can use your weakest handgun, or even the grenade launcher with acid round loaded, to blow their heads off at will.
- zombies' arms and legs can be detached with 2 shots (sometimes 1 shot), waist can be detached with 1 shot, regardless of the gun you're using.
- works only on zombies. i.e., it won't affect the lickers, dogs, bosses, etc.
- by script default, when activated, hold CapsLock key and fire your gun.
- you can change the method to always, and you won't have to hold the key for the script to take effect then.
how do you conclude it to be changing zombie's model to tofu's model?
by just the script name~
so, again, don't be sorry for something you haven't done!
it's definitely not a problem with comprehension, especially when you didn't read.

I can understand jumping to conclusion with the confusing script name, you're not the first nor the only one, but don't be sneaky and accuse yourself being unable to comprehend when the question is answered before you asked~

the first is just misunderstanding, which involve at least 2 parties.
the later is ignorance, which can be just a careless misread or missing a post in this case..
and you said you're sorry for being ignorance because we have a misunderstanding?
it's not causation, not even correlation~

so, anyway, congratulations! I now recognise your username!

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

@cielos -

I noticed something weird with the tofu script, not sure if it's only me or not.

Every time I activate it, my CPU usage spikes up drastically. It's actually causing stuttering in my game. It uses about 30% of my CPU the moment it gets enabled. Once I disable it, the CPU usage goes back to normal. Any idea what might be causing this?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

how many cores you have? cpu usage spike is usual for infinite loops with no wait.

maybe this update will help you

Code: Select all

while WeakLimbskeyLuaThread do
    sleep(100)  --add this line

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Exeter wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:53 pm
@cielos -

I noticed something weird with the tofu script, not sure if it's only me or not.

Every time I activate it, my CPU usage spikes up drastically. It's actually causing stuttering in my game. It uses about 30% of my CPU the moment it gets enabled. Once I disable it, the CPU usage goes back to normal. Any idea what might be causing this?
Yeah I started to use it last night and I had my first soft lock with the game since its release. I was about to shoot the fat police officer who bangs the distributors right after I jumped through the small ouverture in the operation room. Hit him once... Then the screen went black but I could hear Claire breathing and swearing (lol), but couldn't activate the menus or anything. Had to end process.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

chenan wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:05 pm
Hello, does someone know Weapon IDS for 'Sub Gun (LE5)' which is not Infinite, but use 'Submachine Gun Ammo'... like the one that Hunk use in The 4th Survivor...? I think Hunk's LE5 use same ammo like Claire's Sub Gun MQ 11...
Hunk's LE5 and the Campaign Inf. ammo LE5 shares the same ID acutally. the inf. status is process elsewhere... so.....
Update11
- added ∞ ammo pouch mod.
- renamed tofu zombies to piercing ammo
remember to read the description on the first page first!

///
budabum wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:04 am
how many cores you have? cpu usage spike is usual for infinite loops with no wait.

maybe this update will help you

Code: Select all

while WeakLimbskeyLuaThread do
    sleep(100)  --add this line
always meant to add the sleep to the keylistener, but always forgot....
thanks for pointing that out! will add it back on next update.
so to all who have this problem, do as budabum says for now until next update.

///
EDIT:
another small update:
Update11.1
- updated ∞ ammo pouch mod. you can choose to manipulate the weapons separately now.
- updated all keylisteners. added 100 milliseconds wait to the loops in order to reduce the CPU usage. thanks budabum for pointing out the problem!

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:21 am
Update11
- added ∞ ammo pouch mod.
- renamed tofu zombies to piercing ammo
Update11.1
- updated ∞ ammo pouch mod. you can choose to manipulate the weapons separately now.
- updated all keylisteners. added 100 milliseconds wait to the loops in order to reduce the CPU usage. thanks budabum for pointing out the problem!
Excelent work again Cielos.
the new Infinite ammo sign to the ammo pounch is absolutely gorgeous! i love it, even the one where you can turn off the infinite sign on other weapons, this will help people who wants to play with the LE5 Submachinegun aswell who wants the gun but wants to play it without the infinite ammo for it, excelent
great update and fix
now is it possible that you can make the infinite script that the minigun and inf rocket launcher uses to those who wants that infinite ammo sign on both magazine and pouch, so that the magnum example looks like the same with minigun, i guess it is a no reload and no pouch option would also be sweet :-)
then that could expand your new feature to the list again, good job :-)