Prey 2017

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ColonelRVH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Prey 2017

Post by ColonelRVH »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 8:44 pm
Also, join us on [Link] :) Easier to chat in real-time.
I told you to use [Link] instead. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Meltic wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 am
Otis_Inf wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 pm
Meltic wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 5:00 pm
Would you mind adding ur 3dmigoto file for Prey, the one you tried to make beacuse my 3dmigoto works to run the game. I haven't made a HUD toggle Yet but it seems i can run the game without any problem with 3dmigoto inside the folder.
I simply changed all settings which had comments with respect to CryEngine to the values recommended, in the ini file and it crashed each time. So depth_stencil for swap chain is the important one I think. You didn't change anything? I used 1.2.56, 1.2.34 and 1.2.10. Attaching the file gives an error on the forum :(.. If you could add yours I can use that one to test whether it works here.
Tried to upload the folder without any luck but i used the version 1.2.53. See if that version of 3dMigoto works on Prey to disable the Hud. Hope it will since i can tell that you guys worked really hard for this to work.
No dice, it still crashes inside dxgi. Will try the conventional route within the game engine... Thanks for the effort though :)

(edit). The detached camera is indeed nice, but it resets to point 0.0. I'll keep mine, which starts at the player pos.

Another nice one is r_Supersampling. It's located at 0x1424B174C. It's set to 1 by default, but cranking it up to e.g. 3, will render the game at 3*the window resolution. Of course this kills your framerate when you specify a larger value, but it can be nice for people who want to take screenshots ;)

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 7:42 am
Meltic wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 3:21 am
Otis_Inf wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 7:36 pm

I simply changed all settings which had comments with respect to CryEngine to the values recommended, in the ini file and it crashed each time. So depth_stencil for swap chain is the important one I think. You didn't change anything? I used 1.2.56, 1.2.34 and 1.2.10. Attaching the file gives an error on the forum :(.. If you could add yours I can use that one to test whether it works here.
Tried to upload the folder without any luck but i used the version 1.2.53. See if that version of 3dMigoto works on Prey to disable the Hud. Hope it will since i can tell that you guys worked really hard for this to work.
No dice, it still crashes inside dxgi. Will try the conventional route within the game engine... Thanks for the effort though :)

(edit). The detached camera is indeed nice, but it resets to point 0.0. I'll keep mine, which starts at the player pos.

Another nice one is r_Supersampling. It's located at 0x1424B174C. It's set to 1 by default, but cranking it up to e.g. 3, will render the game at 3*the window resolution. Of course this kills your framerate when you specify a larger value, but it can be nice for people who want to take screenshots ;)
Yeah i noticed that supersampling. Will def use that later. Play with cheats and take screenshots in 5 FPS. I'm used to that ^^

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Meltic wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 9:24 am
Otis_Inf wrote:
Yeah i noticed that supersampling. Will def use that later. Play with cheats and take screenshots in 5 FPS. I'm used to that ^^
Could you post your 3dmigoto.ini at pastebin? I think that's all that's needed. Perhaps it's the dx SDK installed on my system that bugs it... They have added their custom HUD system, so anything I find inside cryengine's source isn't used... :/

(edit). TImestop read:
Prey.exe+4A3A654 - 80 79 08 00 - cmp byte ptr [rcx+08],00
rcx+8 refers to m_pause, which is this location: [Link]
At least it looks fairly certain, as it's followed by m_forcePause which is indeed set to 1 too.
Hud toggle left!

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 10:11 am
Meltic wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 9:24 am
Otis_Inf wrote:
Could you post your 3dmigoto.ini at pastebin? I think that's all that's needed. Perhaps it's the dx SDK installed on my system that bugs it... They have added their custom HUD system, so anything I find inside cryengine's source isn't used... :/

(edit). TImestop read:
Prey.exe+4A3A654 - 80 79 08 00 - cmp byte ptr [rcx+08],00
rcx+8 refers to m_pause, which is this location: [Link]
At least it looks fairly certain, as it's followed by m_forcePause which is indeed set to 1 too.
Hud toggle left!

Damn good work here. I will upload the Ini file from 3dmigoto version 1.2.53 that worked to run Prey for me without any trouble and even with reshade 3.0.5 on. Here is the ini file. [Link].

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Hmm. still crashes. If you use reshade as well, that might make it work, at least the game starts, but 3dmigoto's hunting feature is then disabled (at least I can't filter out shaders anymore, nothing is displayed). Will try a few things and then give up.

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 11:40 am
Hmm. still crashes. If you use reshade as well, that might make it work, at least the game starts, but 3dmigoto's hunting feature is then disabled (at least I can't filter out shaders anymore, nothing is displayed). Will try a few things and then give up.
If the hud toggle wont work then i guess we have to wait until the developers will make a hud toggle. Read on Twitter that they will do a Hud and a FoV toggle in the next or two updates, but it would be better just to disable the hud with a press of a button rather than going inside the option menu and toggle it there.

Hopefully you will find a way to toggle it. Please let us know here how Everything goes.

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 1:50 pm
Since you guys are having fun, I'm having some as well. Intention here is to try and create something like this in LUA:

That + figuring out how to call Fly/No Clip functions (they're available in game code; the F3 reference to "flymode" has been removed though).
Looks great sun, we have freecam,FoV and even timestop and almost Everything. Just that damn Hud in the game need to be removed. Been trying all day with 3dmigoto without any luck. My soul wants to quit but my body wont quit :?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

sys_flash could work to toggle elements including the UI if the hud_hide cvar isn't doing anything, I'm not really sure what version of Cry-Engine this is based on though but it looks like it could possibly be 3.8.1 from mid-2015 going by both text strings in the game exe and the unpacked files and their info and file dates via a unpacker from the Xentax forums.
(Newer than I would have thought, assumed it would be 3.7.x and not 3.8.x although I didn't expect it to be the full on "V" version as they're calling the newest builds.)

EDIT: Well it's definitively 3.8.1 or newer since the game has the e_volumetricfog cvar introduced in 3.8.1

EDIT: And the depth of field cvar from 3.8.2 and the hdr eye adaption cvar from 3.8.3 and r_profiler from 3.8.4, interesting.
(Doesn't really mean all that much though.)

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 3:12 pm
sys_flash could work to toggle elements including the UI if the hud_hide cvar isn't doing anything, I'm not really sure what version of Cry-Engine this is based on though but it looks like it could possibly be 3.8.1 from mid-2015 going by both text strings in the game exe and the unpacked files and their info and file dates via a unpacker from the Xentax forums.
(Newer than I would have thought, assumed it would be 3.7.x and not 3.8.x although I didn't expect it to be the full on "V" version as they're calling the newest builds.)

EDIT: Well it's definitively 3.8.1 or newer since the game has the e_volumetricfog cvar introduced in 3.8.1

EDIT: And the depth of field cvar from 3.8.2 and the hdr eye adaption cvar from 3.8.3 and r_profiler from 3.8.4, interesting.
(Doesn't really mean all that much though.)
So that means that the Hud toggle is really hard to make. If we just could make 3dmigoto to work....

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

Not necessarily. It likely uses a gadget/widget system similar to UE, where the dev adds widgets to render on the 'UI', and a subsystem renders the ones that are currently 'active'. As they don't use the CryEngine UI code, it's likely another, custom solution, but where it is located, I have no idea. Through the timestop var I could trace the code to where it swapped hud for the menu when pressing ESC, but instead of what I expected, namely when I stepped over a certain call the widgets would disappear and later on the menu would appear, the screen simply went black, and then the menu appeared, while stepping through, even though the menu is rendered over the framebuffer!.

i.o.w.: a real pain in the ass to find. I have everything working now, except hud. I'll look into sys_flash, see if I can find something in the CryEngine code, but if not, I'll wait for them to add the hud toggle (They confirmed it on twitter, but how long it will take is of course anyone's guess. It's still bethesda after all ;))

(edit) sys_flash is related to scaleform or a flash based (format at least) UI. If scaleform is used in a game, the symbols of the SDK included code are most of the time in the list of symbols in the exe, but they're not in this .exe, so it doesn't seem they use scaleform (and thus a flash based UI) as well... :/

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

I've released the camera tools: [Link] (freecam/fov/timestop/supersampling factor)

@Sunbeam: I'm completely burned out at the moment from staring at asm all day but will look at that info as soon as my mind will work again (which should be in a couple of hours hopefully!)

Meltic
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Meltic »

Otis_Inf wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 4:06 pm
I've released the camera tools: [Link] (freecam/fov/timestop/supersampling factor)

@Sunbeam: I'm completely burned out at the moment from staring at asm all day but will look at that info as soon as my mind will work again (which should be in a couple of hours hopefully!)
Awesome Work so far !

Otis_Inf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Otis_Inf »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 07, 2017 4:20 pm
Awesome work. Love how shooting works even in camera mode. I was able to kill the first Weaver you see in Psychotronics (after you get the Psychoscope). Just enabled camera, flew to it and killed it :P
Thanks :) Oh because the hud stuff is still available? Interesting! :D Yeah I see the game simply thinks the player is still where the camera is, hehe :) opens up interesting options.
Bugs I found:

* When I first enabled the camera with INS, camera started going up leaving map
hmm, that's odd. Never had that... sometimes the mouse keeps moving due to the limiter I have added but moving it a bit fixes that.
* When you close the DLL GUI, it kills the game; fix that :P
heh well... that's kind of hard, considering the window is owned by the thread spawned by the injected dll, so closing it actually closes the thread and for some odd reason kills the host too. All code is in place to safely close the thread and exit, but for some odd reason that has never worked.

(edit) I remember why it crashes, it's rather stupid: the hooks I set aren't cleaned up ;). So when the thread ends, the hooks are still there, so the game then calls into the void and obviously keels over. To gracefully end everything, I have to restore the overwritten game bytes where the hooks are placed with the original once, but as this is never needed (you'll use it till the game is exited) I didn't think it was worth the effort ;)

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

A few random things.

Unlimited Ammo
Unlimited Supplies
Unlimited Timer
Instant Charge
Attachments
Prey.CT