RESIDENT EVIL 2 +19 +1 (table Update15) (2020.7.21)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +13 +3 (table Update9.1)

Post by Luke76bg »

yes an invisible option from monster would be amazing if possible!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

may i suggest adding a No recoil and Super Accuracy to the table, ive been mixing both this with fearlessrevolution's Trainer, It
the No Recoil well obvious and the Super Accuracy makes your crosshair freeze, just like if you aim for a few seconds and the aim gets steady, but this one makes it so that its super steady all the time, making it easier to center your shots all the time good especially for long range shots too when trying to get dem headshots.
he also has the highlight item option, just like the on from RE7 when you get that is it the coin you have in your inventory so that you spot every items in the room even those hidden ? . well, those 3 are super cool to have

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:45 pm
may i suggest adding a No recoil and Super Accuracy to the table, ive been mixing both this with fearlessrevolution's Trainer, It
the No Recoil well obvious and the Super Accuracy makes your crosshair freeze, just like if you aim for a few seconds and the aim gets steady, but this one makes it so that its super steady all the time, making it easier to center your shots all the time good especially for long range shots too when trying to get dem headshots.
he also has the highlight item option, just like the on from RE7 when you get that is it the coin you have in your inventory so that you spot every items in the room even those hidden ? . well, those 3 are super cool to have
You can try my table. I just added no recoil to it. I never noticed the game has recoil because I only use the pistols, shotguns and rocket launcher. I never used the SMG before. No Spread is what you want. For some reason Sunbeam thought it was a good idea to lock the crosshairs. Don't know why. The nospread script will make it so that the crosshairs are always centered.
Attachments
re2.CT
(96.01 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

gir489 wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:05 pm
You can try my table. I just added no recoil to it. I never noticed the game has recoil because I only use the pistols, shotguns and rocket launcher. I never used the SMG before. No Spread is what you want. For some reason Sunbeam thought it was a good idea to lock the crosshairs. Don't know why. The nospread script will make it so that the crosshairs are always centered.
Nicely done, that is excactly those 2 i wanted, i also saw one with a mix of all peoples works in one but that one had white text so when i wanted to untoogle the no spread and that, the crosshair kinda stuck even if it wasnt enabled.
so thanks for sharing your table, the more in this list the better, theres so many great scripts out there already.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +9 +3 (table Update6.1)

Post by AkimboDK »

gir489 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:40 pm
It shows up as just the LE 5 (Infinite Ammo). It's something the script is doing when on 4th Survivor that's telling the game that it shouldn't have infinite ammo.
If that is the case there should be a way to change weapon scripts a way to have the infinite ammo sign right? like if the weapon has the sign and the game mode script sets it as a normal weapon it should be posible to reverse that option
right now im using the script that doesnt decrease the weapons ammo (the way No reload should have been) my op atleast lol :P..
but it would be awesome to change those numbers into inf sign instead or something, i know its just for the looks but it would be pretty sweet still, dont know :P ?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

for some reason this cheat table cause the game to randomly crash , sometomes it crash before a cutscene , someother times it crash randomly while you are roaming around , and when you are using sherry and you must run away from iron , he just don't open the doar and when you load the save the game just crash

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

everyone know me almost post some idiot thing , But just a little favor , didn't important
Is was : anyone can make a rapid rocket launcher ? Like a MIA palnt firing the missile to the ground in the end of the CG movie version of Bio when leon facing the Tyrant ?

gir489
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by gir489 »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:05 pm
If that is the case there should be a way to change weapon scripts a way to have the infinite ammo sign right? like if the weapon has the sign and the game mode script sets it as a normal weapon it should be posible to reverse that option
right now im using the script that doesnt decrease the weapons ammo (the way No reload should have been) my op atleast lol :P..
but it would be awesome to change those numbers into inf sign instead or something, i know its just for the looks but it would be pretty sweet still, dont know :P ?
I wanted the same thing, but just CBF'd to work it out. Game got boring and I stopped playing it.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +12 +3 (table Update8)

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

gir489 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:14 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm
ok i'll try that after i save Sherry from the evil Pedo monster Sheriff dude >;D.. i already lost one time now.. poor Sherry.. Femme must win! >;O
Lol i havent even said my worse yet for your cringe files >;D on my Discord barely any males can survive >:D ask TheyCallMeTim >:D

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

teinousi wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:45 pm
Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm
i save Sherry from the evil Pedo monster Sheriff dude >;D.. i already lost one time now.. poor Sherry.. Femme must win! >;O

If u use highlight item cheat , when sherry get the doll , use the cheat change the doll or cutter to orpxxx key , after u run down to ground floor you will see the door was open , you just go to the door , you will see funny thing . :mrgreen:
thanks, was gonna try that right after, i used the spade keys before in same manner :)

sometimes u cant do skips like this cause i broke the game once with the parking garage one

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:23 am
sometimes u cant do skips like this cause i broke the game once with the parking garage one
That's why we need walk thru walls option. Putting the parking lot keycard before triggering certain events will cause the game to crash. :x

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

gir489 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:44 am
I wanted the same thing, but just CBF'd to work it out. Game got boring and I stopped playing it.
Ah yeah. well i also beated the game a couple of times with and without the tables, had my fun, but sometimes i just hit the game to have something to do rather than just sitting watching my screen, and well some day i always hit the games up again, maybe you work on it someday or not, if you want hah, :P..

Coldshade
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RESIDENT EVIL 2 +13 +3 (table Update9.2)

Post by Coldshade »

Hello! I'm trying to fix the camera to make a video (this CT is great but not exactly what I need). I've done some CT - froze the camera position, froze axis - now hero can rotate and fire to where he aims, but have 2 problems for now - the camera rolling and weapon over shoulders is flat. Can someone help? Thanks in advance.
Here is an example
[Link]

M-Zoghi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by M-Zoghi »

Hey guys, Is there any way to hide HUD in the main menu?

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

It would be amazing if possible to hide the HUD game and leave only the cross hair, because all the white arrows around the pickable objects are really annoying for the atmosphere!