War for the Overworld

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

War for the Overworld

Post by kanggg »

I've tested some options in Schnitzelmaker's latest table and they still work. It's possible that there's no need for an update. Maybe you could test all the options and tell us which ones don't work?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

War for the Overworld

Post by Jessen »

I can't get the player faction trigger to work

Takaostar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

War for the Overworld

Post by Takaostar »

[QUOTE="Jessen, post: 43053, member: 635"]I can't get the player faction trigger to work[/QUOTE]

Aye, this is one of the ones I was having trouble with too.

AeternusX
Noobzor
Noobzor

War for the Overworld

Post by AeternusX »

[QUOTE="Takaostar, post: 43131, member: 16428"]Aye, this is one of the ones I was having trouble with too.[/QUOTE]

That one and invisible don't work with 2.0F6

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

War for the Overworld

Post by Jessen »

No Mana Lock often crashes the game unless you do something specific, which i'm still trying to find out.

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

War for the Overworld

Post by kemenner »

I think I fixed the invisible cheat. So far haven't found any issues with the other cheats. Althought, I only tested them in the campaign. BTW, I'm using the GOG version.

masktao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: War for the Overworld

Post by masktao »

who can update for 2.0.4?

BoredDuck
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BoredDuck »

masktao wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:00 am
who can update for 2.0.4?
I'd love to see an update as well.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's a script for 2.0.7f1 (or whatever the current version is on Steam today).
It will ruin all the fun in the game real quick so I'd recommend you tweak the default vars a bit.

The script gives you:
- FOW Toggle; allows you to toggle the Fog of War by leveraging native game code. Tap CTRL+ALT+F to toggle FOW. Enabling it on a fully covered map will slow down the game quite a bit until the map is fully revealed because all goodies and shrines will be revealed gradually - just as if you were to find them "legally", meaning each of these trigger their appropriate notification. On large maps, there could be quite a lot of these. Once the map is revealed, it will run fine though. One more thing: save before you activate - sometimes it causes an instant crash (no idea why because most of the time it runs fine).
- God mode; even for your uncontrollable units (e.g. angry creatures).
- Grant Basic Needs; your creatures feel no need for: hunger, sleep, tavern, gold and blood thirst. (They'll still consume these but they won't feel the need for them so they don't get angry even if you can't fulfill these desires.)
- Minimum Efficiency; so you don't need to administer slaps.
- Wage mod; scales the gold your creatures collect on payday.
- Minimum Creature Gold; as long as this is active, it puts a pre-defined number of gold pieces in the pocket of your units. This can be used to fill up your treasury real quick. I'd recommend you keep it turned off when you don't need it so your imps can focus on other things, too and then your dungeon won't be cluttered with gold piles either. ;-)
- Worker Mana Mod; allows you to scale the amount of mana locked for summoned workers. I.e. summon more. Does not change mana cost. If you can't enable this, save, summon an imp, reload, then try again.

Note: in order to enable the script, you need to hover over one of your creates for a sec and slap it at least once.
In the newer versions (starting at update #4), you need to summon an imp, too, in order to enable the script.
Smore details here.

Enjoy
Props to TechnoJacker.

Update #1
I missed two player checks.
One in XP and another in Wage mod, causing these to take effect for player #0 only.
Now they work irrespective of player id.

Update #2
Added FOW Toggle.

Update #3
Update to 2.0.7f1.

Update #4
- Added Worker Mana Mod
- Added to CEShare as well.
- Table now auto-attaches to process if need be - and hence it's signed to avoid startup prompts.
- Starting from now, you will need to summon an imp before you can enable the script.

Update #5
So.
I installed Windows 10 and I could see the crashes you guys are having - it just did not happen on Windows 7.
Anyway, I looked into it and it seems some 5byte jumps become 14byte jumps - randomly.
I changed the script in a way that it expects the 14byte jump every time (5 byte or 14 byte, it should work).
Please see how it works for you.
Thanks!
Attachments
1FRWFTOGame.ct
(40.53 KiB) Downloaded 833 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:57 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

Thank you, Csimbi, the table works (at least speeding up gaining experience and destroying needs).
The inclusion of the acceleration of experience, which is strange, makes my creatures invulnerable.

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

@Csimbi, what the option is needed for:
-- Disable CE HotKeys LUA script
?

Ontos
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ontos »

I confused the above, invulnerability is included immediately, like everything except the fog of war.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Ontos wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 pm
@Csimbi, what the option is needed for:
-- Disable CE HotKeys LUA script
?
I run multiple games at a time with a CE instance attached to each.
Hitting a hotkey could screw things up in a CE window in the background.
So, I made this script; it disables all hotkeys in the CE instance where it is activated.
You don't need it if you run only one CE.

wef1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wef1 »

It could just be me, but whenever I try to use either of the tables on here, activating any cheat crashes the game and requires re-validating of the files, because one got messed up, before I can run the game again. I can manually search and change the values for gold and mana without a problem, but can't use anything on the tables presented here. Current version, with all DLCs, is 2.0.6f2.

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

I've noticed that it tends to crash frequently when using the Reveal Map feature. Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT1: Never mind! I just reread the tooltip. I see that it is a pretty common thing.