Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tsrfuj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by tsrfuj »

is there a dlc unlocker for odyssey?
also can i make the helix items that i edit with the table appear at the store like i bought them?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

tsrfuj wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 pm
also can i make the helix items that i edit with the table appear at the store like i bought them?
Not that I know of on either. Making stuff appear bought in the helix store I know for sure would require meddling with some stuff that is tracked on servers. On the DLC, that's way more complicated than just finding some items in the game data. Even if someone succeeded they'd have to post that on pirate bay or something. CE tables are a bit of a gray area but that would be straight up piracy. That content isn't pre loaded, as far as I know. Nor is it primarily some tawdry cosmetics.

cloud97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cloud97 »

tsrfuj wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 pm
Your question about dlc unlocker already answered.

viewtopic.php?p=70983#p70983

Nozgame
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nozgame »

Anyone know why sometimes some tabs won't expand in the table ? It seems random, but maybe it's not.

ehwgagc00
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ehwgagc00 »

Does anyone have link of 1.1.3.2 ? I only see 1.1.3.1 at #1 .

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

i'll publish over weekend what is complete. the most prominent change is GetItem.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

ehwgagc00 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:48 am
Does anyone have link of 1.1.3.2 ? I only see 1.1.3.1 at #1 .
Current version of the table works fine with an up to date game. There is a beta liked a couple pages back but the main addition there was semi auto item swapping, which is in the latest version of 1.1.3.1 now too.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

Nozgame wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:16 am
Anyone know why sometimes some tabs won't expand in the table ? It seems random, but maybe it's not.
Sometimes the scripts need a little bit to start up and populate the table. I've never had it straight up refuse to work unless I forgot to hook CE to the game process.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

having fun with game internals

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:28 pm
i'll publish over weekend what is complete. the most prominent change is GetItem.
Thanks, and never mind on my ability point cap removal request. There is another table on here that allows one to ignore ability points and keep getting abilities without them. I opened that up first and did what I wanted to, then closed that table and resumed using yours. So far there have been no issues. If you feel like adding it anyways, great, but there is an easy work around elsewhere even on this site people can be referred to: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001

tsrfuj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsrfuj »

budabum wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:56 pm
having fun with game internals
wow thats pretty cool,one click edit.

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

Holy shit, this inventory editor is possibly one of the best tables which was ever made. That progress is awesome.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

Does anyone happen to have Demosthene's Belt from the Polemarch missions? If so, could I please have the hashID? All other pieces from his set have perks way too well tailored to assassin playstyle for this to be a randomly perked set, and he seems to have neglected to hand me the belt. I didn't notice until now because once I started his quests I kept soldiering on through all of the polemarch quests just to get them over with. I'd rather try using a hash ID and seeing if the gear is a fixed item in the game files than reload a save from a few hours ago and start all over. I farmed some good liutenants and explored some new forts so I'd really rather not. Since his belt isn't on the items lists I've found I'll also need just a list of the perks. I can get those hashIDs, I just need the perk names.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

in Odyssey ubisoft decided to clone hundreds of items by just changing their names without changing textured or behaviour.
Look at page "Overrides" you'll find your belt as copy of "Assassin's Belt"

Get "Assassin's Belt" and then you can rename it to "Demothenes's Belt" through updating pOverrideName
re: Perks list. This item is usual item with random list of perks, default random perks you can grab from Ref. Group

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:46 pm
in Odyssey ubisoft decided to clone hundreds of items by just changing their names without changing textured or behaviour.
Look at page "Overrides" you'll find your belt as copy of "Assassin's Belt"

Get "Assassin's Belt" and then you can rename it to "Demothenes's Belt" through updating pOverrideName
re: Perks list. This item is usual item with random list of perks, default random perks you can grab from Ref. Group

.I noticed it was just an assassin's belt. I was just curious if some epic items were not randomized. It seems like certain sets are actually well thought out. The Restored Mycenaen armor being another such example. Thanks though. I don't technically need it, but if it was actually a fixed with a good perk combination I was curious to see it.

Edit: nevermind. I went back to an earlier save to start over and examine it quick. It's not worth having.