My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thsdss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by thsdss »

Søren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:53 pm
thsdss wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:43 pm
Søren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:25 pm

You're right, I guess, I think item can be gained too, but I'm looking for a "real" unlock of these DLC. Actually, I'm trying to find a solution to a problem some players have: when they play to the codex version with kickstarter rewards activated, then buy the game on Steam, they can't import their saves because when they try to, the message "DLC are missing" pops up and block the loading of the save. If I can find how to unlock theses DLC, they could import their saves from codex version to legit version.
Do you know if Creamapi works with kickstarter dlcs? I searched SteamDb and they are listed normally there. ([Link])
I didn't know this Website, can you explain please ?
SteamDb just lists what is registered in Steam Store. If someting is listed in SteamDb probably can be activated with CreamApi. But I dont know if it is enough for save games that uses Codex version after buying original version. *PS: Kickstarter Dlcs cant be bought in Steam Store*

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Søren wrote:
You're right, I guess, I think item can be gained too, but I'm looking for a "real" unlock of these DLC. Actually, I'm trying to find a solution to a problem some players have: when they play to the codex version with kickstarter rewards activated, then buy the game on Steam, they can't import their saves because when they try to, the message "DLC are missing" pops up and block the loading of the save. If I can find how to unlock theses DLC, they could import their saves from codex version to legit version.
I play the game with SSE (SmartSteamEmu) and if I leave dlc default = 0, the dlc are hidden

Code: Select all

[DLC]
Default = 0

but if I leave dlc default = 1, the dlc are shown

[DLC]
Default = 1

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

/
Last edited by Søren on Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Søren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:52 pm
Oh, that's interesting, but if I understand correctly, it only works if you use SSE? Or does it modify permanently the file so you can unlock the DLC's when you launch the game with Steam?
Sorry but I cannot confirm it. I do not know if SSE save file is compatible with steam. :(

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

All the fishing cheats created a CTD upon fishing.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:16 am
All the fishing cheats created a CTD upon fishing.
Steam game? Use ImpalaPUA's edited cheat table

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:19 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:04 pm
Sorry dunno why i still can't activate it even tho i download your table in attachment i try to activate the option it freeze abit ( 3-4 sec ) but nothing happen after that

Some cheat in main table also can't click activate like setnpcrelationship dunno why

I don't really care about other feature actually just want the scan always on tbh :(

Also what do you mean mono feature?
If you use the table in attachment, then be sure you opened the game process in, activate mono features (mono tab in cheat engine on the top) then you'll be able to toggle the script.
Maybe because i'm using steam version perhap? even tho i click activate mono it still won't let me activate the cheat

Dadburry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadburry »

The scaner script worked fine on my steam version, just go into the ruin first, use the scaner and try activating the table.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Dadburry wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:35 am
The scaner script worked fine on my steam version, just go into the ruin first, use the scaner and try activating the table.
ok thx for information will try it later hope it work i really just want this cheat alone

thsdss
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thsdss »

Søren wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:52 pm
fantomas wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:39 pm
Søren wrote:
I play the game with SSE (SmartSteamEmu) and if I leave dlc default = 0, the dlc are hidden

[DLC]
Default = 0

but if I leave dlc default = 1, the dlc are shown

[DLC]
Default = 1

Oh, that's interesting, but if I understand correctly, it only works if you use SSE? Or does it modify permanently the file so you can unlock the DLC's when you launch the game with Steam?
The DLCs are exclusive for Kickstarter Backers. SSE only activate DLCs on SSE sessions. The problem is if you play with DLCs you will always need the DLCs for save compatibility. If you play directly on steam, DLCs will not be available, so your save will not be compatible. About Creamapi i think it is against forum rules, feel free to search google and reddit.

Søren
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Søren »

Thanks for your info, I delete all my posts according to the forum rules

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

fantomas,

Is there a way to possibly complete researches faster, like in the next day instead of waiting for 2 or 3 days for some of them?

Dadburry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadburry »

You can increase the speed by changing some values in LocalDb.bytes.
Research_Choice -> CD_Extra -> 5_0.25,10_0.5 (5 is the extra discs, 0.25 is extra speed), changing 0.25 to 1 makes all research take 1 day. Change for all three(5,10,20) base options.

Tahtawy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tahtawy »

Dadburry wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:26 am
You can increase the speed by changing some values in LocalDb.bytes.
Research_Choice -> CD_Extra -> 5_0.25,10_0.5 (5 is the extra discs, 0.25 is extra speed), changing 0.25 to 1 makes all research take 1 day. Change for all three(5,10,20) base options.
Thanks, man :D

phiebe
Cheater
Cheater

Post by phiebe »

Guys..

[Link]