Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SpaceJoker13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by SpaceJoker13 »

VictoorH wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:57 pm
SpaceJoker13 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:03 pm
You also have to attach cheat engine to the game's process. Then just tick the "Unlock Auguments" script, and the next time you talk to the Smithy he will tell you that you can now augument your gear.
I did attach the game process, I just didn't know that's what "Unlock augments" does, and I think it wasn't working. I specifically want to buy one of the avaiable augments for my weapons.
What is your difficult? you want jewels?
I figured it out, I just thought "Unlock augments" actually unlocked the selected specific augment and of course it didn't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

VictoorH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VictoorH »

SpaceJoker13 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:04 pm
VictoorH wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:57 pm
SpaceJoker13 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:03 pm

I did attach the game process, I just didn't know that's what "Unlock augments" does, and I think it wasn't working. I specifically want to buy one of the avaiable augments for my weapons.
What is your difficult? you want jewels?
I figured it out, I just thought "Unlock augments" actually unlocked the selected specific augment and of course it didn't work.
oh if you mean "Unlock augments" is Attack Increase, Affinity increase or Upgrad Limit Removal in armor parts etc... just active Ignore Craft Requirements

vampray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vampray »

I know i am new here but i have a quick question. Is the weapon select edits perm or do they just remove once you close the game? Also same question for the armor edits. I have edited both and spent a good amount of time finding a fun combo for everything, just to click save game and then end up having all of it reverted back the next time i launch the game. I don't know if this was intended or not.

hahko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hahko »

vampray wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:37 pm
I know i am new here but i have a quick question. Is the weapon select edits perm or do they just remove once you close the game? Also same question for the armor edits. I have edited both and spent a good amount of time finding a fun combo for everything, just to click save game and then end up having all of it reverted back the next time i launch the game. I don't know if this was intended or not.
No, they are not permanent, like, one time use dude ;)

egachakra87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egachakra87 »

can you add Kjarr weapons if possible?

xSimple
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xSimple »

egachakra87 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:27 am
can you add Kjarr weapons if possible?
its not yet....until Arch Temp Kulve Taroth in release on PC

Onidere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Onidere »

Hello im new here can i get some help, so how the unlock decoration works? im still clueless about this one. Thanks :D

nono
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nono »

Onidere wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 pm
Hello im new here can i get some help, so how the unlock decoration works? im still clueless about this one. Thanks :D
go to "search this topic" on top of this thread, type " unlock decorations "

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Is there a up-to-date Kulve Taroth Reward editor?

vampray
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vampray »

[/quote]

Damn, alright well thanks for letting me know. I guess ill have to continue to edit them every time or find someone that might be able to write a script to keep the edits or make a check box for me to apply the a edit right away in one click that i was trying to do.

On another note, I have noticed that the monster research pointers does not work. I have looked at my research on the monsters and edited the levels. The only one that changes is anjanath. I do not really have any idea on why that is.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JessieKazama »

The weirdest thing is that a couple of weeks ago MHW would constantly crash and blue screen my PC, with or without cheats. After a Windows reset this game works fine for me with like 10+ scripts enabled so maybe that will also fix your guys' problems.

hahko
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hahko »

vampray wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:43 pm
Damn, alright well thanks for letting me know. I guess ill have to continue to edit them every time or find someone that might be able to write a script to keep the edits or make a check box for me to apply the a edit right away in one click that i was trying to do.

On another note, I have noticed that the monster research pointers does not work. I have looked at my research on the monsters and edited the levels. The only one that changes is anjanath. I do not really have any idea on why that is.
[/quote]

Sorry, i dont use SE Table to edit monsters research points but i'm using Berserk's Knight Table to edit it and it's working just well

jombokits
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jombokits »

anyone still have a table that has a working cheat for adding jewel slots to armor?
Last edited by jombokits on Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Onidere
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Onidere »

nono wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:14 pm
Onidere wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:04 pm
go to "search this topic" on top of this thread, type " unlock decorations "
Woah much appreciated man! Thanks :D :D

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Kulve Taroth Pointer's up to date: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7629&p=75598#p75598