Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by MasterVegito »

Can you edit weapon skills somehow? like switch a weapon skill on this particular weapon to another one?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:43 pm
Can you edit weapon skills somehow? like switch a weapon skill on this particular weapon to another one?
Pretty sure that's hardcoded into the game that x weapon gives y skill, but not sure. Doubt it'll be easy to change.

kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kirby59 »

I need the option "easy secret mission" in boss battles.

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

kirby59 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:39 pm
Just git gud.

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:17 pm
kirby59 wrote:
Just git gud.
Pretty much this, to be honest. You got everything you need to clear these missions easily right here in the topic.

The only annoying ones are where you have to strike Zagi off the boat (bit of RNG involved in positioning him right), and Yeager's mission where you have to his heart with Raven's Rain arte.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

kirby59 wrote:
to complete those secret missions just use all the scripts that the hackers here created , especially those that make you invulnerable in combat , in that way you will be able to play to the enemies like a cat does with a peluche , and instead of kill them imediately , make sure o attack them untill they only have a little amount of life , once you do that of just some instants before make them so weak you will complete whatever the secret mission require , the only exception is with barbos because in that case you have to destroy those 4 green shpheres , but aside of that all the secret missions with the bosses require you to make them terribly weak without immediately kill them , and as i said , you can obrain thos result you by checking all the cheat tables that the hackers here created

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

tizzio wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:51 am
to complete those secret missions just use all the scripts that the hackers here created ... ... ... , you can obrain thos result you by checking all the cheat tables that the hackers here created
Hi..
I think it would be nice if you call them with "table makers", not hackers...

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

aanpsx wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:32 am
tizzio wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:51 am
to complete those secret missions just use all the scripts that the hackers here created ... ... ... , you can obrain thos result you by checking all the cheat tables that the hackers here created
Hi..
I think it would be nice if you call them with "table makers", not hackers...
what ? you misunderstood me "hackers" is a compliment , something meant to address their skills with this kind of stuff

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Does AI use 2nd Mystic Artes? Anyone noticed?

Phessan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phessan »

Is there a way to keep Estelle's and Rita's non official outfits permanent without keeping Cheat Engine active? Like having it selectable as a title?

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

nightmare3 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:53 am

update V3:
1-change Character States to include only Character in screen
The Character in Screen codes don't seem to work for me, I wanted to add one title to Raven because I missed a sidequest trigger.

silverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by silverd »

Geordan9 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:23 pm
Thanks to red_cloud0, for the Skill addresses, and JokeZ, for the Title addresses. Now that those are done, I've put the Arte section in the Character Data to be added to. Anyone willing to take up the tedious efforts to put together the list of Artes would be very helpful.

Titles have been organized based on game's title selection menu. Also, following JokeZ's pattern, the "Test" titles are not included.
The table in the original post of this quote works great for permanently unlocking titles.

silverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by silverd »

MasterVegito wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:43 pm
I have been playing around in a hex editor in the item.svo file. It seems pretty straightforward and unencrypted. I have found ways to change what skills an item teaches, what the elemental affinities of weapons are and what the elemental resistances does armor have, as well as basic stat values.
It seems like making a basic item editor wouldn't be too hard.
Although, this is probably a very wrong board for this kind of stuff (and possibly against the rules). Just letting you know it's possible with this method and much easier than using a cheat engine for this specific task. (but if you just want to give someone a certain skill there is even an easier way with Geo's table I quoted in the post above this).

PS: My main goal to try and edit that file was to prevent Judy's boots to change models, as all of them look ugly in her default outfit. Sadly this does not possible with that file and I'm sad and bummed.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@MasterVegito yeah is possible , infact i may notices rita using indignation during the team fight in the coliseum @silverd that would be awesome , some global editor like the one created for final fantasy 12 the zodiac age by the hackers of fearlessrevolution ( the program is called "The Zodiac Age Battle Pack Editor") would be great and it could permanently mod the game @Phessan you just need to use one of the scripts created by the hackers here to unlock all the titles

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

Could one of you fine folk, point me into the right direction here? I am trying to figure out how to give AI's access to their other Mystic Artes but I dont know one thing. If I use the artes editor and tick all artes option, I can see in the skill assign menu all possible artes in the game.

However when I choose Character data and pick a character, I see only a dummy arte, something called char data base set to 100. Can someone explain how this works?

I am using the table Geo made.