iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cross Code V1.0

Post by iyeru »

Pachux wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm
Hey! Thank you very much for this.
I want to disable the ignore SP option. I found the lines on the script but I don't know exactly what to edit to disable it. What should I do?
The script is javascript, so putting // in front of each line will disable that part of the code. Alternatively if you want to disable whole lines of code without having to add it each line, you can use /* at the start and */ at the end: [Link]

Not sure if you have it in the script, but if you do, Credits still deduct (So does CP on the Circuit). Ignoring SP works in the game it seems, but I'm unsure how to enable anything else if they're all disabled. (I'm not using a custom launcher or using it in browser, I'm actually using it through steam.)

ButterKnife
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ButterKnife »

Can someone PLEASE post a modded version of the game that only gives you Invincibility? Please! It would make my whole life! I can't do it myself because I have no idea how to do it :c

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

If you mod the json file for hedgehog or whatever they're called like another crosscode thread (in assets/data/enemies) and set the EXP value to well over 500k, you will overflow all of your stats to 99k+ (though they'll only display as 9999. Similarly, CP will overflow to over 500, but the game can only show 108.) No enemies can do that much damage to you, and hazard damage will only do about 3% of your health.

If you're having trouble in bergen mine with the enemies that throw bombs at you to help destroy rocks (IE: you're killing them in one hit), use your guard at all times at the position you want them to throw the bomb. The bombs are used to stop you from guarding, in addition to when they're low health.

Though, if you're bad at stealth, you should probably just quit the game now. Immediately after the prior early access content is a large stealth section, and it's infuriating.

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Crosscode updated to 1.03. Any chance in updating?

preksebe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by preksebe »

Can anyone tell me from where i can download said script?

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

@Shirokaido Any chance of an updated script for v1.0.3-2?
preksebe wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:00 am
Can anyone tell me from where i can download said script?
Go back one page in this thread, and look for posts with attachments. Make sure you're grabbing the right script for the version of the game you're playing. Also note there's 2 people releasing scripts, and they have different effects, so actually read the posts to make sure you're getting the modifications you prefer. None of the 1.0.3 versions have an updated script yet.

Shirokaido
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shirokaido »

edale wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:03 am
Sorry, but I can't make updates anymore. I was using a company computer and I don't work there anymore (unrelated). If/when I get my own, I'll make updates, but I can't say exactly then that'll be.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Shirokaido wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:44 pm
Sorry, but I can't make updates anymore. I was using a company computer and I don't work there anymore (unrelated). If/when I get my own, I'll make updates, but I can't say exactly then that'll be.
All your updated code is marked with "///" at the start right?

Would just copy/pasting the code into the new version do it, or does some of the code need to be replaced/rewritten, and how would I find where in the code to paste your mods into... And how do I know if the code's been re-obfuscated?

Sadly, the extent of my programming knowledge is being really good at the logic involved...

If the problem is just access to the updated files, I can upload a copy of 1.0.3-2's game.compiled.js for you.

*edit- Looks like the code has been re-obfuscated, so a copy/paste probably won't work... :cry:

*edit2- Looking closer at things, this isn't actually that hard to replicate even with the re-obfuscation; especially as it looks like with the exception of overheat reduction no code is actually changed, just commented out... I just need to test things out now...

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

OK, I've managed to duplicate Shirokaido's mod for v1.0.3-2, and everything seems to work in testing, so here you go:

-Consumables do not decrease
-Trade does not decrease items
-100% drop rate from enemies
-Ignore SP
-100% drop rate from plants
-Overheat Reduction (modifier changed from 50 to 500, so it both gains and drains VERY slowly)

Filepath: Steam\steamapps\common\CrossCode\assets\js
Pachux wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:13 pm
Hey! Thank you very much for this.
I want to disable the ignore SP option. I found the lines on the script but I don't know exactly what to edit to disable it. What should I do?
With the exception of overheat reduction, all of the mods are just commented out lines of code, so to disable Ignore SP do this:

-Backup game.compiled.js
-Open game.compiled.js in Notepad++
-CTRL-F and search for "///" (all the sections modded use "///" to label themselves)
-'Find Next' until you get to the Disable SP code.
-Delete the "//" from the start of the lines of the code related to the mod (Notepad++ will display the commented out lines as green).
-Save the modified game.compiled.js
Attachments
game.compiled.js.zip
(719.29 KiB) Downloaded 45 times

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

Well it looks like beater's not around either, so here's his/Shinon's script updated to 1.0.3-2:

-Invincibility (you'll still go critical, but won't die)
-Skill points do not decrease
-Consumables do not decrease
-Trade does not consume items (but they are still required)
-100% drop rates (for both enemies and plants
-10 times the EXP and credit gained

This one had a few actual coding changes, especially the invincibility one (worse, the coding for invincibility had several variables that had changed names, so I had to find the new variable names... coding is NOT my strong suit, lol), but I managed to stumble my way through it and got everything working (after a mishap or two where I broke the game...literally).
Attachments
game.compiled.js-Shinon-beater.zip
(719.34 KiB) Downloaded 49 times

SpireWolves
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpireWolves »

Is there any way someone could upload a version of the game.compiled.js that has ONLY Ignore SP/unlimited SP and nothing else cheat-wise?

AntarcticaIsDreaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AntarcticaIsDreaming »

zeronix wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:10 pm
Chikumori wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:27 am
zeronix wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:24 am
here goes, this is just a sample , but if u cant understand you can tell me what map u are stuck.

just browse thru your CrossCode\assets\data\maps .. then select and edit which map > floor > current location
I'm stuck at the very last puzzle room in Vermillion Dungeon. The one on the 4th floor, supposedly Gautham's biggest puzzle room involving all 4 elements. Might you know which parts of the data can be edited to get through this?
edit this \CrossCode\assets\data\maps\arid-dng\second\f4\center.json

find this code "startCondition": "map.finalSwitch" >>>> edit to "startCondition": "" ,,, save and reload game.
I'm having issues getting this working in v1.0.3-2.
I even went back to the map file for the similar puzzle in Grand Krys'kajo that I also used this method on a few days ago, which worked and replicated them to no success. There's only one specific line in arid-dng\second\f4\center.json that reads: "startCondition":"map.finalSwitch"
making the change to "startCondition":""map.finalSwitch" just causes the game to crash upon loading my save. I don't know if something changed or if I'm missing something.

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

SpireWolves wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:22 am
Is there any way someone could upload a version of the game.compiled.js that has ONLY Ignore SP/unlimited SP and nothing else cheat-wise?
Here you go.

I've done 2 versions for you:
game.compiled1.js = only Ignore SP
game.compiled2.js = only Ignore SP and a weaker Overheat Reduction than Shirokaido's mod. (changed from 50 to 200, rather than 50 to 500).

You'll need to delete the number out of the filename of the version you want to use.

Using only Ignore SP will result in you overheating after just a few skills, with this overheat reduction you'll be able to clear 1, maybe 2, screens purely by spamming skills before you overheat. I felt that gave a decent balance between using the unlimited SP and keeping the overheat mechanic in-play, especially as you'll still need to keep an eye on your overheat gauge in boss fights.

One note though, just as Overheat increases slower, it decreases slower as well, so hitting Overheat will be something to avoid in some boss fights (i.e. those those that require elemental attacks to deal damage/break), while not completely crippling you (assuming you manage to avoid attacks long enough to get your elements back).
Attachments
gamecompiled-SP.zip
(1.4 MiB) Downloaded 33 times

edale
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by edale »

I was playing around with he code, and the various variables, trying to find a way to keep a slower overheat increase, while speeding up the overheat reduction.

I wasn't able to find that, but I DID find a way to completely eliminate the overheat mechanic. The Overheat Gauge will simple NEVER raise or fall, AT ALL. (it's actually just commenting out one of the lines in the same function that gets modified for the Overheat Reduction mod)

Is anyone interested in this by itself, or in combination with any of the other mods?

For the next CrossCode version release, should I leave Shirokaido's mod as-is, or replace the Overheat Reduction with Overheat Elimination?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

@edale

Can you please do a version that merges Shirokaido's and beater/Shinon's scripts into one, if possible?