Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Berserk Knight
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Berserk Knight »

Character Editor updated.

Also updated and fixed Seikur0's Catch Specific Pet and Gather Specific Item scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Wolfenhauser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wolfenhauser »

So the Invulnerable and some other modifiers dont work for me even with the stealth edit, was there any fix on the way or did I miss something?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Wolfenhauser wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 4:15 am
So the Invulnerable and some other modifiers dont work for me even with the stealth edit, was there any fix on the way or did I miss something?
table is not updated for the latest version the game

konglalada
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by konglalada »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:00 am
Character Editor updated.

Also updated and fixed Seikur0's Catch Specific Pet and Gather Specific Item scripts.
Thank you so much Berserk!

I only use your table because it has everything I need, love your work!

egachakra87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by egachakra87 »

can you add Kjarr weapons from AT Kulve??

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Some options from Marcus101RR is missing..
hope we can get them back later.. it was awesome xD
like the Player Pointers and Kulve Taroth investigation editor.
anyway, thank you very much guys, really xD

Amazing table, amazing work everyone.

marckevb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marckevb »

Is there a Arena Time editor here?

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

marckevb wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:18 pm
Is there a Arena Time editor here?
already been answered in page 178. please use the "search this topic" next time

VictoorH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VictoorH »

Hello guys please help me, yesterday the Inf Item Use was great, it was a perfect match with Inf Item Use and Bowgun Supports All Ammo / No Reload. Today the Inf Item Use option does not work at all, I tryed restart the game but dont work it does not get infinite as before, the potions and ammunition are consumed, the only thing that happens is that the item continues in the pocket without saying the amount only the ammunition icon appears without a number... but in game I cant see to choose the ammunition to use.
I downloaded the last table and the CE is updated.

I hope that you understand me because my bad english sorry :S

SpaceJoker13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpaceJoker13 »

I know I'm gonna get slaughtered but can someone please explain me how this works? I open the CT file, add the plugin, and then what? For example let's say I want to unlock the augment for one of my weapons, how do I do it? This table doesn't seem to work like any other CT ones I've used.

sh00ter999
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sh00ter999 »

SpaceJoker13 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 am
I know I'm gonna get slaughtered but can someone please explain me how this works? I open the CT file, add the plugin, and then what? For example let's say I want to unlock the augment for one of my weapons, how do I do it? This table doesn't seem to work like any other CT ones I've used.
You also have to attach cheat engine to the game's process. Then just tick the "Unlock Auguments" script, and the next time you talk to the Smithy he will tell you that you can now augument your gear.

VictoorH wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 pm
Hello guys please help me, yesterday the Inf Item Use was great, it was a perfect match with Inf Item Use and Bowgun Supports All Ammo / No Reload. Today the Inf Item Use option does not work at all, I tryed restart the game but dont work it does not get infinite as before, the potions and ammunition are consumed, the only thing that happens is that the item continues in the pocket without saying the amount only the ammunition icon appears without a number... but in game I cant see to choose the ammunition to use.

Yeah, same. I came here to point this out. Yesterday it was working fine. Seems unfunctional as of today :cry:

VictoorH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VictoorH »

sh00ter999 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:19 pm
SpaceJoker13 wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:34 am
You also have to attach cheat engine to the game's process. Then just tick the "Unlock Auguments" script, and the next time you talk to the Smithy he will tell you that you can now augument your gear.

VictoorH wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Yeah, same. I came here to point this out. Yesterday it was working fine. Seems unfunctional as of today :cry:
It works... so strange.... what I do? nothing I just opened the game and CE Table but in the same time I was busy I left the game open and I left ofthe PC.. 40 minutes later I came back and the Cheat works perfect...

pawesome
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pawesome »

Any news on the cheat table?

SpaceJoker13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpaceJoker13 »

I did attach the game process, I just didn't know that's what "Unlock augments" does, and I think it wasn't working. I specifically want to buy one of the avaiable augments for my weapons.

VictoorH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VictoorH »

SpaceJoker13 wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:03 pm
I did attach the game process, I just didn't know that's what "Unlock augments" does, and I think it wasn't working. I specifically want to buy one of the avaiable augments for my weapons.
What is your difficult? you want jewels?