Frostpunk

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Frostpunk

Post by Csimbi »

Hiya peeps,
here are a few scripts I built for 1.3.2 on Steam.
Might work with future versions, too, but don't expect much support from me.
I did not clean them up or merge them so you can easily fix it in a new release (if need be).
Scripts included:
- ResPileUpdater; This allows you to have an infinite supply of resources from the piles scattered about the city. Not recommended as these piles use up build space. My recommendation is that you ignore this and use ResourceCalc instead to give yourself resources.
- ResourceCalc; This will look at the total resources you have, and allows you to specify a min. ratio available in the stores. Do not go above 1.0 (that's 100%). The ratio is applied to the total storage - so if you build more storehouses, you get more resources at the same ratio.
- BuildingWorkCalc; This will allow you to speed up building construction work. See comment below from jonaaa.
- GeneratorStressReader; Keeps generator stress at zero.
- ResearchStarter; This will allow you to speed up research. Note: it is applied when you start the research (so it's ineffective for already ongoing research). If you cancel a research and you start it again, the mod will be applied again. That 0.001 is pretty much instant, making research a boring click-fest :P This script has a fixed offset, likely to break in the next patch but it should be an easy fix.

One of these also speeds up construction in the factory, so you can build and army of automatons in no time.
Not sure which one it was anymore, try to experiment, probably BuildingWorkCalc.
With these scripts, I survived the storm with 618 people (1 amputee and 3 killed) and it took 1 day (of real time) to finish the game.
Go, ruin your gameplay like I did - I totally sucked at this game :-(

I added this comment from below so more people can see it:
jonaaa wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:23 pm
Great job with the table but i found one bug, when you enable the BuildingWorkCalc, the people gets hungry every 30 minutes or less (game time), disabling it fixes the problem.
I don't see that as a bug - they work faster (whether it's useful work or not does not matter); more work - people get hungry faster - more food needed.
Thanks for commenting though, will be useful for others that wonder what's going on.
Here's an updated script, that does not apply to hunger (and supports 1.4.0 from GOG).
Here's an updated script for 1.6.1 from Steam.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
1FRFrostpunk.CT
(27.92 KiB) Downloaded 461 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:07 am, edited 7 times in total.

Vee_
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Vee_ »

Csimbi wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:44 pm
Hiya peeps,
I did not clean them up or merge them so you can easily fix it in a new release (if need be).
Scripts included:
- ResPileUpdater; This allows you to have an infinite supply of resources from the piles scattered about the city. Not recommended as these piles use up build space. My recommendation is that you ignore this and use ResourceCalc instead to give yourself resources.
- ResourceCalc; This will look at the total resources you have, and allows you to specify a min. ratio available in the stores. Do not go above 1.0 (that's 100%). The ratio is applied to the total storage - so if you build more storehouses, you get more resources at the same ratio.
- BuildingWorkCalc; This will allow you to speed up building construction work.
- ResearchStarter; This will allow you to speed up research. Note: it is applied when you start the research (so it's ineffective for already ongoing research). Is you cancel a research and you start it again, the mod will be applied again. That 0.001 is pretty much instant, making research a boring click-fest :P This script has a fixed offset, likely to break in the next patch but it should be an easy fix.

One of these also speeds up construction in the factory, so you can build and army of automatons in no time.
Not sure which one it was anymore, try to experiment, probably BuildingWorkCalc.
With these scripts, I survived the storm with 618 people (1 amputee and 3 killed) and it took 1 day (of real time) to finish the game.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
good table csimbi, thanks a lot dude :mrgreen:
I haven't played this game for months, but what you got in your table triggered me to play it again. I'll give it a try someday :lol:

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Csimbi wrote:
Hiya peeps,
Scripts included:
- BuildingWorkCalc; This will allow you to speed up building construction work.
- ResearchStarter; This will allow you to speed up research. Note: it is applied when you start the research (so it's ineffective for already ongoing research). Is you cancel a research and you start it again, the mod will be applied again. That 0.001 is pretty much instant, making research a boring click-fest :P This script has a fixed offset, likely to break in the next patch but it should be an easy fix.

Great job with the table but i found one bug, when you enable the BuildingWorkCalc, the people gets hungry every 30 minutes or less (game time), disabling it fixes the problem.

BoehserOnkel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by BoehserOnkel »

thank you
and happy christmas
thx for all your work this year :)

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

jonaaa wrote:
I don't see that as a bug - they work faster (whether it's useful work or not does not matter); more work - people get hungry faster - more food needed.
Thanks for commenting though, will be useful for others that wonder what's going on.

Marlin Brandy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marlin Brandy »

There seems to be a problem? Has there been a version update? Everything else works fine, but resourcecalc seems to crash the game. Any hints why?

Marlin Brandy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marlin Brandy »

does the table work with the new version?
Csimbi wrote:
Hiya peeps,
Scripts included:
- BuildingWorkCalc; This will allow you to speed up building construction work. See comment below from jonaaa.

I added this comment from below so more people can see it:
jonaaa wrote:

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Unless they made substantial changes, it should.
You tell me. I finished the game long ago.

Aron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aron »

In my game the people goes sick, dont know why (try it on two different scenarios). Every place is warm, enough food, I build 3 more medical centers but in the first night the sick man grows in "Fall of Winterhome"over 100 in the second one over 400 oO Its the question, bug in the game or something wrong wit the table?
Hmm the discontent says "Bad food". Gives the table maybe the "bad food" and not normal food, soup or something?

Marlin Brandy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Marlin Brandy »

Aron wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 pm
In my game the people goes sick, dont know why (try it on two different scenarios). Every place is warm, enough food, I build 3 more medical centers but in the first night the sick man grows in "Fall of Winterhome"over 100 in the second one over 400 oO Its the question, bug in the game or something wrong wit the table?
Hmm the discontent says "Bad food". Gives the table maybe the "bad food" and not normal food, soup or something?
Do you have the minimum raw food setting turned on? sometimes stockpiling too much raw food makes people sick. food going bad probably

Aron
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aron »

This is on but thats not the problem. After disable the food, there are no sick man anymore, raw food are enabled.

rndmwitedude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rndmwitedude »

ResourceCalc doesn't seem to work with the recent update, but the research does. Unsure as to why, offset change on resources perhaps?

AltMeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AltMeta »

Great Table! Thank you so very much!

One question though, any luck on getting the Law timer to work?

reidlos65
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reidlos65 »

Seems steamcores are not able to be locked at 1 or .5 etc ratios, I started with 3, and even at 1 or 0.5 , went to 0

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Here's an updated table, favouring the GOG.com users on 1.4.0 although it does include the older Steam script, too.
See the original description here, it's more or less the same.
Some changes though:
- there's a check now in the BuildingWorkCalc script (also fixed in the old Steam script), the script will speed up only construction now, nothing else. If you prefer it to update everything (i.e. manufacturing and hunger), then comment out the first two lines of the code).
- there are two more scripts. One grabs the Discontent pointer (should populate instantly), the other the Hope pointer (unpause for a moment to populate), they both expose the read-only current and max values. I did not take it further because scripting these would really take out all challenges from the game.
Enjoy!

Here's an updated script for 1.6.1 from Steam.
Attachments
1FRFrostpunk.CT
(63.23 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Last edited by Csimbi on Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:07 am, edited 2 times in total.