Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by budabum »

I believe by removing you mean assigning empty perk from other item? and not something else.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Oerba-Lightning
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Oerba-Lightning »

Yeah, it's what I meant, assigning an empty perk

ragepyre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ragepyre »

am i blind or what? where is the 1.1.3.1 ct download?

ok i found the link but it took a while :=)

dude thanks this is so much easier

so my lieutenants dont have max skills and I guess they will enable that at next patches, am i right?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

borucic wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:46 am
It cannot be swapped or wiped because it's somehow coded as EQUIPPED!!!???
my game started crashing
ok, team. I got save files @borucic provided. Once I removed stuck item(see pic) from the inventory, game stopped crashing after loading. I do not know how such item appeared in inventory, maybe because of cells were frozen instead of just edited. Maybe due to ubisoft recent updates or recent bugs...

To remove such item, you first need to copy empty pPerk2 value, find item where you do not have engravings, pPerk2 will be empty. Copy its value. Now you need to expand top level [Debug] section and enable "HoverOver" cheat. then you hover mouse over stuck item and see how cheat got updated with values. You go to pItem and replace its Value (not Address) with number you copied from Empty Perk2. Then Save/Load. If stuck item disappeared from the Inventory, you are good to proceed with gameplay.

I'm posting back 1.1.3.1 table

tsrfuj
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tsrfuj »

budabum wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:30 pm
borucic wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:46 am
It cannot be swapped or wiped because it's somehow coded as EQUIPPED!!!???
my game started crashing
ok, team. I got save files @borucic provided. Once I removed stuck item(see pic) from the inventory, game stopped crashing after loading. I do not know how such item appeared in inventory, maybe because of cells were frozen instead of just edited. Maybe due to ubisoft recent updates or recent bugs...

To remove such item, you first need to copy empty pPerk2 value, find item where you do not have engravings, pPerk2 will be empty. Copy its value. Now you need to expand top level [Debug] section and enable "HoverOver" cheat. then you hover mouse over stuck item and see how cheat got updated with values. You go to pItem and replace its Value (not Address) with number you copied from Empty Perk2. Then Save/Load. If stuck item disappeared from the Inventory, you are good to proceed with gameplay.

I'm posting back 1.1.3.1 table
table is working so good,really big thanks for this work.
but i have a question,when i increase the level of the gear from the manual editor, the perks dont increase,is that normal so i have to manually change the perks?

Drakkhar89
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Drakkhar89 »

Hello budabum,
First of all, thank you very much for your amazing work, trust me we all really appreciate it! and also i have a doubt, is it possible to permanently change the values for the perks with the manual editor? ex. i have a gear piece with +7% Crit Chance and i want it to be 100% Crit chance, but every time i reload/restart the game the value comes back to original. Also, is there any way to permanently change the Values for Health/Armor?
Thank you very much in advance and once again dude, you are amazing!!!

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

tsrfuj wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:16 pm
table is working so good,really big thanks for this work.
but i have a question,when i increase the level of the gear from the manual editor, the perks dont increase,is that normal so i have to manually change the perks?
Yes. Actually, item swaps work so well it might just be easier to use the table to give yourself tons of resources and go to the blacksmith. Perks and damage will level properly usually. If you ended up with a more advanced level on a perk starting out it may or may not be reset to an appropriate level, but it can always be buffed again manually, of course. I'm just leaving perks at their normal levels since with the xp booster I'm almost to level 50 relatively early in the game already.

I have a concern myself though: the xp booster seems to have a snowball effect, unless xp earned grows more exponentially to match leveling needs than I thought. At a modest multiplier of 2.5, within about 10 quest completions and conquest battles I'm seeing large xp rewards blast through up to half the level bar. But maybe leveling speed is more generous than I realized or it just seems like xp is coming in faster than expected. It's still a very convenient feature and it's easy turn on and off as I feel like it.

topaztincture
Cheater
Cheater

Post by topaztincture »

budabum wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:52 pm
I believe by removing you mean assigning empty perk from other item? and not something else.
And yes, this is what I meant too. I should have been more clear.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

ragepyre wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:45 pm
so my lieutenants dont have max skills and I guess they will enable that at next patches, am i right?
i've seen a few community requests to ubisoft to provide blacksmith like functionality for lieutenants. who knows.
tsrfuj wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:16 pm
when i increase the level of the gear from the manual editor, the perks dont increase,is that normal so i have to manually change the perks?
yes, that is intended behaviour, fastest way to level perks after manual swapping is to visit blacksmith. Just be sure you decreased item's level by 10. Like @topaztincture described. However if you swapped an item through semi-automated cheat, perks should have been leveled, if have not, let me know how to reproduce, I'll look on my end.
Drakkhar89 wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 am
Hello budabum,
First of all, thank you very much for your amazing work, trust me we all really appreciate it! and also i have a doubt, is it possible to permanently change the values for the perks with the manual editor? ex. i have a gear piece with +7% Crit Chance and i want it to be 100% Crit chance, but every time i reload/restart the game the value comes back to original. Also, is there any way to permanently change the Values for Health/Armor?
Thank you very much in advance and once again dude, you are amazing!!!
source/origin for Perk values is resource files *.forge, the engine loads these resources after splash screen and continues when you click first time "any button". So, every time game is restarted, you catch value reset. I'm thinking about hooking Shift menu values. If i hook it and F5/F9 is not required, that'll be more convenient to use.

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

is there a way to have a save file (or a way) with legendary armor sets and weapons from the start of the game ?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

I've seen a few posts on other forums with save files providing Helix stuff in the beginning.

Team, i'm continue working on Maps cheats and would like to request help with testing. I was able to unlock them, but still not sure it will work on other installations.
if you are a legit user and have bought one of these packs and would like to help with testing, please drop me a PM with your save files. I'll be able to verify if cheat really works
[Link]

Edit: got 2 replies, working...

thank you, team! appreciate your help.
Last edited by budabum on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

titangaming
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by titangaming »

budabum wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:06 am
I've seen a few posts on other forums with save files providing Helix stuff in the beginning.

Team, i'm continue working on Maps cheats and would like to request help with testing. I was able to unlock them, but still not sure it will work on other installations.
if you are a legit user and have bought one of these packs and would like to help with testing, please drop me a PM with your save files. I'll be able to verify if cheat really works
[Link]
"save files." ?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

sent you PM

Kurokuma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kurokuma »

Hi, I'm new to all this and mainly stumbled across it while trying to find a way to fix the "Bare it all" quest which I currently have bugged out. One of the first results showing up was a post a few pages previous where someone said they fixed it by editing in the amulet. I just wanted to ask if this is done the same way as you edit the bracers and such in your video you posted or if there is something different for "Junk" items as they're not exactly equipment. Also thank you in advance if this does work because being stuck with an incomplete bugged out quest is one of my biggest issues with games and usually results in me just dropping the game.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

you may add amulet the same way you do with weapon or armor. Just don't forget to unequip donor item before F5/F9.