My Time at Portia

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: My Time at Portia

Post by r33voo »

Awesome work fantomas! I was curious if there would be a possibility to show the mining items without wearing the goggles because I find that to be quite tedious. Mine to an item, put goggles on to find the next one, take them off, mine again, boring. Also there is a mod that allows you to see the items from much farther away so perhaps that could be implemented as well or instead if easier. And that mod/cheat zircon posted allows jetpack use whenever, that would be cool too if easily implented. Either way fantastic work and thanks for everything <3

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chirisu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by chirisu »

Zircon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:04 pm
hi guys first of all thanks for your work fantomas!

i just wanted to share a "mod" found on 3dm that allows you to add any item in game to your inventory and use the jet backpack anywhere

source:[Link]
author:番茄Bigtomato
download link (reuploaded for people who don't have an account there):
[Link]

1.download the file and extract anywhere
2.run ToGameModInstaller and click on the bottom left button :
Spoiler
3.select portia.exe from your game folder
4.in game you will be able to open the"mod" by pressing F1
be careful when using the 30 Tabs Inventory it will remove anything you have in your inventory so put everything in storage first
Spoiler

ooh thank you!
though I can't read chinese . . .so there's some struggle with the categories/options but the images help!

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Zircon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:04 pm
hi guys first of all thanks for your work fantomas!

i just wanted to share a "mod" found on 3dm that allows you to add any item in game to your inventory and use the jet backpack anywhere

source:[Link]
author:番茄Bigtomato
download link (reuploaded for people who don't have an account there):
[Link]

1.download the file and extract anywhere
2.run ToGameModInstaller and click on the bottom left button :
Spoiler
3.select portia.exe from your game folder
4.in game you will be able to open the"mod" by pressing F1
be careful when using the 30 Tabs Inventory it will remove anything you have in your inventory so put everything in storage first
Spoiler

I had no idea this game had mods. Seeing you post that, I did a quick search and came across the Nexus page. There isn't much, but there is so damn useful stuff. Like a mod that lets you edit the LOD and draw distance to eliminate pop-in and one to increase the mining scanner range. My game experience just got so much better after finding those haha.

Rubyelf
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rubyelf »

Tahtawy wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:29 am
chirisu wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:27 am
how would change the script or can you post the full script for it? I tried to edit but then it keep son saying
the Pathea.HomeNs:Plant:Grow+94+3: (second line) is invalid . .thank you!
This is fanotmas' latest table with all the new scripts that he added in the previous posts (fishing, fuel, plant grow, etc...) added to it and it works perfectly for me for 1.0.128955.

I hoped fantomas doesn't mind me reposting his table with the new options. I just did it to make it easier for those who are unable to add the scripts themselves.
What is the difference between Instant Crafting V1 and Instant Crafting V2, and the other Instant Crafting one?

To me instant crafting implies no wait time on the timer, but I have no idea which one of those does that, as all of them have still given me a long wait time for crafting things. Isn't it more like "Free Crafting" ?

The NoMaterial requirement one appears to be bugged also, it just made it so I couldnt' craft anything.

stuffy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by stuffy »

@fantomas (you might not have played this far)

Would be nice to have one of your MONO scripts for the dating minigame. Easy Max Date result.
I made an AOB script but sometimes it causes issues.

r33voo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by r33voo »

stuffy wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:40 am
@fantomas (you might not have played this far)

Would be nice to have one of your MONO scripts for the dating minigame. Easy Max Date result.
I made an AOB script but sometimes it causes issues.
I'm not sure on the differences between them but it might give him a headstart or help a bit if you provided the code?

cungkringg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by cungkringg »

Everytime I use the Instant Crafting the game crashes. Any fix for this? I used the latest game version (Hotfix 3, 17 January)

chuwar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chuwar »

This table need to use Mono Features, right? But why sometimes some cheats mess up with this game, especially NoMaterialRequirement and I need to restart game few times for make cheat works correctly. Is this normal behavior for this game?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

chuwar wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:08 am
This table need to use Mono Features, right? But why sometimes some cheats mess up with this game, especially NoMaterialRequirement and I need to restart game few times for make cheat works correctly. Is this normal behavior for this game?
Hi :)

Yes you right about Mono features - Now about different behaviors of these scripts in the game, it mostly depends if you do play the game under steam or not.

As I do not play the game under steam (I'm using SmartSteamEmulator instead), the code may look different in the game from one user to another (steam / no steam user). Just take in case of 'Instant Crafting', for most non-steam users, it works well (I guess :P ), but for steam users, it's another story (but not all the time).

Now less but not least, the game is still very buggy, that's the fact, even if some people attempt to say that they have issue in the game ONLy when they play with the CT.

I also have a problem with 'Instant Crafting' but it's random (no crash but it simply does not work, from an user profile to another) - Since then, I made a 'Instant Crafting v2' which seems to be much better that the previous one.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

cungkringg wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:31 am
Everytime I use the Instant Crafting the game crashes. Any fix for this? I used the latest game version (Hotfix 3, 17 January)

It is almost the biggest issue with steam users - It already has been discussed, so I suggest you a little bit of your free time to read previous posts.

BR

fantomas

-- EDIT --

There's 'Instant Crafting v2' posted previously, you still can give it a try. ;)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Rubyelf wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:14 pm
What is the difference between Instant Crafting V1 and Instant Crafting V2, and the other Instant Crafting one?

To me instant crafting implies no wait time on the timer, but I have no idea which one of those does that, as all of them have still given me a long wait time for crafting things. Isn't it more like "Free Crafting" ?

The NoMaterial requirement one appears to be bugged also, it just made it so I couldnt' craft anything.

The biggest difference remains in the case if you are a steam or no-steam user. Several times we had proof that the code differs according to this case.

In my case (no-steam user), 'Instant Crafting v1' always worked fine until the latest hotfix3, which seems to be very buggy and now the code no longer works as intended, at least randomly, which I already explained in one of my previous posts. So I came to make a new script (Instant Crafting v2), which seems working just fine, for the moment.

And yes, like you said, instant crafting implies no wait time on the timer. If you pair it to 'NoMaterialRequirement' script, you'll obtain intended result.

The 'NoMaterialRequirement' is not buggy, just like said previously, it depends if you play the game under steam or not. Playing the game under steam seems to have an additional memory protection, I guess.

But you still can to have a look at the script and check it in the game and see if you have to edit it. ;)

Zozinhu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zozinhu »

Any chance for a instant catch fish?

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Zozinhu wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:53 pm
Any chance for a instant catch fish?
Hi,

I know how it can be painful to read all previous posts, but you would have came across this (and this, as additional). ;)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

I haven't read all previous pages, but do we have a table for the v129133 like the one on FP, or something similar.

Thanks in advance

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

acecel wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:42 pm
I haven't read all previous pages, but do we have a table for the v129133 like the one on FP, or something similar.

Thanks in advance
Hi

The last one posted on FP works still fine (expect for steam users) with the latest game update, it is why I didn't upload a new one yet. I just posted some new scripts here and there.

@Tahtawy regrouped all old and new scripts in a one CT here. ;)