Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Steam)

Post by tizzio »

just to make sure i will explain that again : i am NOT suggesting a mod that could allow the playable characters to use the enemies mystic artes , what i am suggesting is a mod that allow the playable characters to use their OWN mystic artes freely , so without have to combine them with a regular artes ( normally a playable character can only use a mystic artes if firtst of all you hit an enemy with a regular arte) , the reason why i mention the artes of the enemies is to tell you were in this game you can find an example of how the enemies with a mystic arte can actually do this

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

telosei
Cheater
Cheater

Post by telosei »

hey guys

'sup about item editor ?

starting the game with no gameplay is so boring

thanks !

Asuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Asuma »

Oh, you mean to assign a shortcut to a MA and to be able to use it freely.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@Asuma exactly , so now the example of the enemy can finally be useful : if you never played the game before you may believe that it isn't possible at all , but the example of the enemies show you that it actually is , basically , to normally use a mystic arte you need to unlock the skill the i don't remember the name about ( but fortunately there is plenty of guides on internet where this is explained since 2009 :D ) , once you have that skill , in combat you need to press the command for the regulard arte , and just like in a combo , press immediately the circle button ( if i remember correctly ) , so without this method in combat , there isn't any trigger for the mystic arte , but when you fight for example against the final boss , you can even take a look at youtube for that , you will see how enemies with mystic artes can use them without the procedure imposed to the playable characters , they just active the mystic arte without have to perform another technique before that , since i am not an hacker i tried to guess what would be the easiest way to do that ,if place the mystic arte of a character over an arte that is in the list , or , to literally make appear the mystic arte in the artes list of the playable character , and then assign it to a command slot

goatxxmastr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goatxxmastr »

cant seem to get either the all titles or skills to work. this doesnt happen to be because im using cheat engine 6.7 do you think?

Tetsuo9999
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tetsuo9999 »

Tetsuo9999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 am
Are things like giving skills to characters that don't normally have them and potentially relaxing/removing the cutoff points for sidequests out of the capabilities of CE?
Yes, and probably but that's not something I'm going to bother with. Plot flags are a huge pain to deal with. They should be in binary though, also should be located in between 14000000 and 14100000
[/quote]

Would it be difficult to do? It would be a great gameplay mod and would also reduce the necessity to have a guide up at all times to avoid failing the missables.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@goatxxmastr i don't know but just to be sure try to update to 6.8 version , not only that , our computers aren't set up like those of an hacker , so maybe there could be something that they set as a default procedure , but since we don't know about that setting then is possible that something couldn't work for us , but this can only be confirmed by the hackers here

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Asuma wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:09 am
Oh, you mean to assign a shortcut to a MA and to be able to use it freely.
Which doesn't work, not even the burst arts work when you manually edit your shortcuts. I tested that a few hours ago.
Tetsuo9999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:26 am
Tetsuo9999 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:46 am
Are things like giving skills to characters that don't normally have them and potentially relaxing/removing the cutoff points for sidequests out of the capabilities of CE?

Yes, and probably but that's not something I'm going to bother with. Plot flags are a huge pain to deal with. They should be in binary though, also should be located in between 14000000 and 14100000
Would it be difficult to do? It would be a great gameplay mod and would also reduce the necessity to have a guide up at all times to avoid failing the missables.
Yeah, it would be tedious to find the flags, and then extremely time consuming to test out which was which.
goatxxmastr wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:24 am
cant seem to get either the all titles or skills to work. this doesnt happen to be because im using cheat engine 6.7 do you think?
I'm using 6.7. What do you mean it doesn't work?

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

@zachillios i see but please find a way to use the mystic artes freely , it's just fucking hateful that we have to do that mess to use them regulary

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

also , are you sure that you had the require skill ? because the required skill assimilated from the weapon that contain it , the mystic arte can't be performed even with the regular method , but if that's not the problem , it can be caused by some sort of block ? something like a flag that must be changed in order to make the mystic artes freely usable ?

goatxxmastr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goatxxmastr »

i select "character pointers > Titles > Yuri Titles" and no extra titles. same thing with skills and every other character as well. updated to newest version of CE and restarted game to be sure.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

goatxxmastr wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:36 am
i select "character pointers > Titles > Yuri Titles" and no extra titles. same thing with skills and every other character as well. updated to newest version of CE and restarted game to be sure.
You have to double click the value part, click the dropdown, and select have all. You can't just tick the box.

tizzio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tizzio »

also i remember the cheat codes created by the hackers for the ps3 version of this game , maybe those modded hexadecimal strings can be of any help ?

goatxxmastr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by goatxxmastr »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:38 am
goatxxmastr wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:36 am
You have to double click the value part, click the dropdown, and select have all. You can't just tick the box.
Yeah, that was it, i feel dumb -.- it works now. no big issues. lots of "test" titles and some people have a title that makes em into another character, but it works!

Kuugen
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kuugen »

If character artes are derived from "entry X in character_ID_arte_table, add to character" then editing that table could let you swap out normal character artes with enemy ones by checking enemy tables or other character tables but that will be a huge, HUGE pain in the ass to even track down and even greater pain in the ass to make sense off unless the table entries are just list_IDs that correspond to a global arte list by ID