Watch Dogs 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Watch Dogs 2

Post by STN »

Cheats

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Ammo
No Reload
Unlimited Battery
Unlimited Money

Cielos - scripts
if you want a "no reload" which only work on the player only, try this one in the attached table.

the table contains a modified no reload by STN, plus two simple scripts I posted in text form earlier , ignore research requirment, and countdown mod.

no reload
- modified from STN's No Reload script.
- added a conditional check to ensure it works on player only.
- also added a conditional check to stop the decreasing of ammo clip at 1, i.e., ammo clip still decrease when fired until it reach zero, hence no need to reload.

ignore research requirement
- you can learn any skills with 0 Research Point and 0 Key Data
- Research Points still decrease normally until it reaches 0.

countdown mod
- modify the behaviour of any on-screen big countdown timer, e.g. Lenni's mission.
- when activated, press numpad0 + numpad1 to lock at full.
- press numpad0 + numpad2 to lock at custom threshold.
- press numapd0 + numpad. to disable (without deactivating the script).
- custom threshold can be changed via the table.
- custom threshold default: 30 (countdown stop decreasing when there's 30 secs left), which can be changed inside the script (line 3).

JDimensional - scripts
Freeze Activities Timer
Unlimited Devices
Unlimited Research Points
Mega Research Points
Mega Followers
Lenny Freeze Time
+updated health/ammo/undetected scripts

How to disable Easy Anticheat:

Go to Game Properties in Uplay and click on Edit next to game launch arguments. Enter -eac_launcher and click Save.

ArmY of 0n3 Table v1.7.141.6.988937

Cielos research points cheat

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
WatchDogs2.CT
(178.29 KiB) Downloaded 15365 times

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Watch Dogs 2

Post by Cielos »

attached table contains 4 scripts.

options:
god mode
- modified from STN's script.
- you won't be killed by anything, needed to be activated together with no-clip to avoid falling death.

no-clip
- when activated, press PageUp_PageDown to start no-clip, PageUp_Home to stop.
- when in no-clip, use mouse (or right stick on controller, not confirmed) to control the heading, use the movement keys (or left stick on controller, not confirmed) to move around, hold shift to move faster, hold alt to move slower, R to move directly up, F to move directly down.
- remember to activate god mode together to avoid falling death.

on controller, not confirmed
- when activated, hold Shift_PageUp to rewind time, Shift_PageDown to fast-forward time.

game speed fetch
- when activated, press the following keys to manipulate the game speed.
- numpad0_numpad1 - 0.6
- numpad0_numpad2 - 0.4
- numpad0_numpad3 - 0.2 (causes funny ragdoll when enemy is killed)
- numpad0_numpad. - 1 (reset to normal)

notes:
- just a repost of the table I posted on STN's watch dogs 2 thread on the original forum. may or may not work on latest update.
Attachments
WatchDogs2 _noclip_godmode_timeofday_slowmo.CT
(45.27 KiB) Downloaded 1670 times

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Table with bunch of base addresses for controlling weather, time and having ability to move Marcus anywhere. With all of this you can make screenshot almost at any conditions that you are like. Almost, because i do not found how to expand drone travel distance.
All hotkeys you will find in "Table Extras".
When you want to see "SF Fog", just press "Shift + numpad+" and wait few seconds. "SF_Fog fader" also can be used for freeze it when fog just start to appear.
Weather value range of "Weather Type" will change every new game, but while your current game you can use values from it. This is because this value is encrypted.
NoClip and NoGravity scripts, i guess, made not as it really should be, but i'm very new for scripting and at least it works. You should enable it before you start to press "Moves" hotkeys.
In the "Addresses" group i include some another base addresses and another pointers just if in new updates current addresses will change and maybe some of this will be stay here.

Tested on game ver. 1.011
Attachments
WatchDogs2 _MultiTable.CT
(47.87 KiB) Downloaded 2069 times

Chae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chae »

Anyone still working on this? An update would be nice.

skilvin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skilvin »

Update please

skilvin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by skilvin »

A well-meaning soul for update the table please ?

darkdex52
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by darkdex52 »

Anyone has any idea how to make a no-hacking cooldown cheat?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

Yep this whole table needs to be updated, all I did was turned on unlimited health and cielo's no reload and the game decided to crash on me while i was hacking a camera...

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

Is it useful now?

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Image Image

- Exposure control working not very well. I can't find pointer with any method and i have only luck with taking address with the script. But after it is checked, it required to wait ~15 seconds while it activating. And if disable it - game may crash (but there is no reason to do so). So this script no have hotkey. When game fully loaded with the map and Marcus - script need to enabled manually.
- Moving coordinates may be broken after death and only restarting the game will help.
- "Weather Type" is encrypted current weather value. Range of addresses change after every new game, but stable during current game process.
- All hotkeys provided in "Table Extras".
Attachments
WD2.Photo.1.014.17.CT
(475.42 KiB) Downloaded 575 times

mrsausage1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mrsausage1 »

pigeon wrote:
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:56 am

Table with bunch of base addresses for controlling weather, time and having ability to move Marcus anywhere. With all of this you can make screenshot almost at any conditions that you are like. Almost, because i do not found how to expand drone travel distance.
All hotkeys you will find in "Table Extras".
When you want to see "SF Fog", just press "Shift + numpad+" and wait few seconds. "SF_Fog fader" also can be used for freeze it when fog just start to appear.
Weather value range of "Weather Type" will change every new game, but while your current game you can use values from it. This is because this value is encrypted.
NoClip and NoGravity scripts, i guess, made not as it really should be, but i'm very new for scripting and at least it works. You should enable it before you start to press "Moves" hotkeys.
In the "Addresses" group i include some another base addresses and another pointers just if in new updates current addresses will change and maybe some of this will be stay here.

Tested on game ver. 1.011
the nogravity script wont work, can you fix it

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

mrsausage1, you mean for 1.011 game version? I can't do that because i'm use the game with latest updates :/

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So the table from the first post works great. There is the odd crash, but that could simply be Ubi's fault for their usual crap bug testing. lol

I was wondering if anyone had something to let me easily win the ekart races. I just suck at those. lol

Eddy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eddy »

thx

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Oh, another thing... is there any chance of getting a "reveal all" cheat of some kind? Something we can turn on to just show us all the picks and hack points on the map without having to get close enough to them?