RPG Maker games

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

RPG Maker games

Post by AlexS »

del

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by AlexS on Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ssj2071
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RPG Maker games

Post by ssj2071 »

I have tested this just in case, but only with the gold so far, but it does indeed work with Aveyond 1: Rhen's Quest as well. I will post a snapshot of my game once I get the chance with the proof that it works. Btw, I did this for the gold right at the beginning of the game, before Rhen get's kidnapped by the slave trader.

ssj2071
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: RPG Maker games

Post by ssj2071 »

So here's the snapshot I mentioned, notice that as I mentioned before, I did this in the beginning of the game before Rhen gets kidnapped by the slave trader, during the first quest by her mom of collecting the flowers for the next day's festival. But since I can't upload it as a jpg attachment, I had to compress it into a zip folder and with a password according to the attachments tab. The password is Aveyond 1 for the picture. Again, apologies for not being able to upload the snapshot directly.
Attachments
Aveyond 1 Cheat Engine Working with Proof.zip
Contains snapshot with proof above cheat engine table works, as I used it in the beginning of the game.
(89.97 KiB) Downloaded 710 times