Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by budabum »

First post updated, there is one more update, lost in wall of text.

now you do not need to search perks when you restore an item after swapping, the table provides them to you automatically. you just copy/paste.
From table update:
  • 13a. Expand "Ref Settings Group" section and copy 4 times from pRefPerk1..4 to pPerk1..4.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hey budabum
Thanks for the update!

I have a question about the Hoverover Inventory option...

Is it possible to use this option to change the quantity and type of an inventory item under "Documents"?
I have a "bugged" item "Forgoten treasure map" showing unchecked and x2 and would like to change it to 1 and checked but I don't see a "quantity" parameter the table

This seems to be a bug that happens when you find and loot the respective chest before getting the map.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

ahh, interesting.
use new option "[Enable] InventoryList Enumerator {lua}" it'll provide you pointers to work with.

once enabled and populated(read how), open for editing "[Enable] toggle to refresh the list" by double clicking on <script>
find lines

Code: Select all

elseif s3==0x00000169714164EF then --Chios Bear Skin
        bearfur = p;
      elseif s3=="TBD" then --
        athenianseal = p;
replace TBD with id of your item(grab ID from Hoverover), save script into the table by clicking Ok. then toggle CE script,
if you added correct ID, then your item will be under "Quest: Athenian Polemarch Seals"

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Thx!
I could decrease the quantity to 1 using your instructions.

Interesting would be to know if the item would change to "checked" (with a different hash than the "non checked") if you first find the map and then loot the chest, or if the item completely vanishes from the inventory documents (changing the value to 0 in the script won't make it disappear).

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

@budabum

Me and many others are extremely grateful for your contributions. You have made my playthrough much more fun, especially being able to get the store items without paying for them. They are expensive, and it would take forever to unlock them by waiting for Oikos of Olympians to get them in stock, assuming you have an unlimited supply of Orichalcum (which are finite, and also limited to weekly/daily quests at small amounts). So a big thank you.

I accidentally added a duplicate Ship Crew cosmetic, specifically, its the crew theme called "The Held".

How would i delete one of them from my inventory?

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

replace duplicate with usual weapon or armor , then dismantle it

Rankti.
(changing the value to 0 in the script won't make it disappear)
F5/F9 for magic to happen :)

forkinator
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by forkinator »

Thanks budabum. I ended up just now changing it to a different crew theme that i luckily did not own.

You and SunBeam are gods.

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

forkinator wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:15 am

I accidentally added a duplicate Ship Crew cosmetic, specifically, its the crew theme called "The Held".

How would i delete one of them from my inventory?
I think you can do it by changing the "pitem" value to a pitem value of any dismantle item (weapon/gear)

1. Buy a dismantable weapon/gear item at the blacksmith
2. equip it and write down the "pitem" value
3. unequip it and dismantle it
4. equip the duplicate ship crew cosmetic and change the pitem value to the pitem value you wrote down
5. leave the inventory and reenter it

the item should be now swapped to the dismantable item.

EDIT: oohhh budabum was faster answering it :-)

leseho
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by leseho »

Dear budabum.
Does the changed buff need to be changed again at the next game run?
The changed buff will return to the old one.

Jabbl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jabbl »

Hello,

I somehow, when editing by myself, managed to create 8000 copies of my equipped legendary item.
Is there some way to edit the inventory such that every one of these is turned into a dismantleable item?

One copy (the one originally equipped) is stored in the boat-chest, so losing the item shouldn't be a worry.

Thanks

Lakus978
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Lakus978 »

Rankti wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:18 pm
Lakus978 wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:12 pm
How to use engraving boost and cheat skill/ability points help me please
Condition: the engraving booster will only work if you can see the engraving tooltips. Meaning, it will not work with the bugged tier 6&7

1. Activate the CT as usual
2. Activate "Boosters" -> "Engraving x/y booster" -> "Filter"
3. Double click on "Hit" under Filter->Value and replace the word with a string showing in the tooltip text of the engraving you want to boost, e.g. "Adrenaline per Hit" (The string is case sensitive)
4. Ingame, open Inventory-> Engraving List. If the Script found the string, its current value will be shown under "Item x/y Change Value"
5. Change the value to the one you want. Go to the game and leave the Inventory

Repeat the steps for every engraving you want to boost

IMPORTANT!
Always change to 1 value below the last value of the actual engraving level and then meet the requirement by playing normally to increase the counter by 1 and enable the next value. After activating the new lvl normally you can boost again to the last value of the actual lvl.
If you change the value to a value of the next engraving lvl, you will break the counter.

Example:
Engraving 5 from 50
change to 49, meet the requirements by playing normally to change the counter to 50 and again to enable the next lvl 51 to XY. Only now boost again.
Thannk You, Thank You autor this table !!

How to cheat ability points, this posibility?

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dancon »

I've noticed an issue in regards to the editor when the item in question has the perk "All arrows pierce shields"

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:93: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

It's worth noting that this freezes/crashes the game when you hover over an item with the editor open and scanning for items, but otherwise it's fine.

VMFH
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by VMFH »

If i buff any perk, then it works, even save and then load. But when i exit game and load game, all my buffs are gone...Am i doing anything wrong or are we must to buff them again and cannot save them?

dancon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dancon »

VMFH wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:26 pm
If i buff any perk, then it works, even save and then load. But when i exit game and load game, all my buffs are gone...Am i doing anything wrong or are we must to buff them again and cannot save them?
I believe it is the case that it is not saved when you close the game down. You'll need to do it once each time you launch the game. It's actually rather easy if you put all the buffs you're going to use on one to two items and then just reapply the buff.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

Jabbl wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:09 pm
I somehow, when editing by myself, managed to create 8000 copies of my equipped legendary item. Is there some way to edit the inventory such that every one of these is turned into a dismantleable item?
you can use Inventory enumerator to bulk delete duplicates. a few pages up I wrote step by step instruction how to do this.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if not syntaxcheck then
  ------------------------------------
  erase = "no"  -- "yes" or "no"
  hash_to_wipe = 0x00000151B972C5CF   <<<< 1. you put hashid of item being erased
leseho wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:40 pm
Does the changed buff need to be changed again at the next game run? The changed buff will return to the old one.
yes, changes are not saved on game exit.
dancon wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:22 pm
I've noticed an issue in regards to the editor when the item in question has the perk "All arrows pierce shields"

Error:[string "local syntaxcheck,memrec=...
..."]:93: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

It's worth noting that this freezes/crashes the game when you hover over an item with the editor open and scanning for items, but otherwise it's fine.
you are the one among those first 10 who downloaded the table with this bug :) Redownload should fix.