Farm Together

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Farm Together

Post by Jasinn »

Could you add "Infinite water", I mean, I don't wanna cheat a lot, but I wanna have that, you know, kind of speeds up the harvest a bit, and not having to deal with the "No Water" notification above crops.
Edit- Or: yeah, i'm new to the game, some script or something to immediately water/plow the lands?
Oh, and yeah, can't wait for the table update! I love this game already xD
Edit2: Wow, there's the tractor which can do everything at the 3x3 tiles, I wonder if we could make it infinite range, hmmm :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Jasinn wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:36 pm
Could you add "Infinite water", I mean, I don't wanna cheat a lot, but I wanna have that, you know, kind of speeds up the harvest a bit, and not having to deal with the "No Water" notification above crops.
Edit- Or: yeah, i'm new to the game, some script or something to immediately water/plow the lands?
Edit2: Wow, there's the tractor which can do everything at the 3x3 tiles, I wonder if we could make it infinite range, hmmm :P
Do not bother with water - just use 'Fast Crop Harvest' and/or 'Fast Flower Harvest' and you'll be good.

DiPolik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DiPolik »

fantomas wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 pm
DiPolik wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:21 pm
Hello :) Is it possible to add this one to the shop?
[Link]
Unlock Sardine???

Did you try 'Unlock Special Items' script???
I didn't know how script works :D thanks)

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

fantomas wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:03 am
Jasinn wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:36 pm
Do not bother with water - just use 'Fast Crop Harvest' and/or 'Fast Flower Harvest' and you'll be good.
Yeah, the thing is: I don't want to make the game very non-fun, like, if you use instant harvest, it'll break all the fun of waiting and things :\, that's why I like the tractor water range thing.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Jasinn wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:16 pm
Yeah, the thing is: I don't want to make the game very non-fun, like, if you use instant harvest, it'll break all the fun of waiting and things :\, that's why I like the tractor water range thing.
Of course, each one plays the game on its own way - If I have time, maybe I'll take a look on it. In the meantime, I think somebody also made recently a cheat table for the game and it seems that it has Inf Water: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8063

Do not know if that cheat table still works with the latest update.

maddoggyz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maddoggyz »

So most of the scripts for CT update 10 seem to work fine for the latest update (12/13/18) . I can't get the speed up house build time to work though. I have all the necessary materials. Is there a newer version or a way to fix this?

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

maddoggyz wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:37 am
So most of the scripts for CT update 10 seem to work fine for the latest update (12/13/18) . I can't get the speed up house build time to work though. I have all the necessary materials. Is there a newer version or a way to fix this?
I am having this issue as well. Most things work fine, but this speed-up is not working for me.

Similarly, Unlock Special Items only shows the current items available that I've unlocked when ticked (the candy cane crop) and not anything else or from the past. Not sure if something changed in the game or what.
Last edited by miabi on Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

MFDOOM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MFDOOM »

Hello - thank you for the great trainer it has helped me a lot. However there are some issues i am having and some questions if you do not mind.

I make sure mono is activated:

- Fast animal v1 and v2 do not work. I've tried each option, including enabling both.
- Fast house build does not work. I tried the way you did it in the tutorial. Enable it, then place building. But it does not work.

Could you explain to me the quest thing? For example sometimes quest wills how up 0/10 required and then 0/10 progress. But for some quests they do not show up at all. Is there a way to choose which quests the table tracks?

Edit:

I notice when you enable FastBuild it actually pauses the building process...

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Hello o/
I'm not sure how others are getting the scripts to work, the only script that works with me is the inf money gain.
Fast crops puts my crops to 400000 days, fast building stops the timer on them.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

MFDOOM wrote:
Sun Dec 23, 2018 2:53 am
Hello - thank you for the great trainer it has helped me a lot. However there are some issues i am having and some questions if you do not mind.

I make sure mono is activated:

- Fast animal v1 and v2 do not work. I've tried each option, including enabling both.
- Fast house build does not work. I tried the way you did it in the tutorial. Enable it, then place building. But it does not work.

Could you explain to me the quest thing? For example sometimes quest wills how up 0/10 required and then 0/10 progress. But for some quests they do not show up at all. Is there a way to choose which quests the table tracks?

Edit:

I notice when you enable FastBuild it actually pauses the building process...
Hi :)

About Fast animal v1 and v2, I also have a random working; I mean both of them work fine here but for some unknown reason(s), v1 works fine on a version, then it is no longer working on a new update. Then I use v2 which works fine on a new version but does not work on that previous one. Then I retry with v1, it works with previous game version + new update and I try v2 and it works fine like v1. :lol:

About Fast build, I guess I made the script based on the fact that I had enough material, so the current script is only bypassing the time you have to wait before a new build step. Besides it has always worked like that. I recently saw that devs made some changes in the game on that side (some builds need specific material, such like the hay, I think), so I just need to add them in NoBuyItemRequirement script.

This in an example in Update 12

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//Level Requirement
Logic.Farm:FarmData:CanBuy+91+3:
  db 94
//41 8B 8F 94 00 00 00
//mov ecx,[r15+00000094]

//Price
Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+163+2:
  db CA
//48 8B CA
//mov rcx,rdx

//Medals
Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+172:
  db 90 90 90 90

Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+c2:
  db 90 90 90 90

//Diamonds
Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+16a:
  db 90 90 90 90

//Tickets
Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+17a+3:
  db 1C
//48 8B 40 1C
//mov rax,[rax+1C]

//BuyXp
FarmShopHud:setItemPreviewPanel+35a+2:
  db 94
//8B 8E 94 00 00 00
//mov ecx,[rsi+00000094]

//Price per Stage (Money)  //screen value only - no needed
FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1df:
  db 49 8B C9
//mov rcx,r9

Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Work+12a+2: //this one is needed
  db CA
//48 8B CA
//mov rcx,rdx

//Price per Stage (Medals) //screen value only - no needed
FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1ee:
  db 90 90 90 90

Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Work+13f: //this one is needed
  db 90 90 90 90

//Price per Stage (Diamonds) //screen value only - no needed
FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1e6:
  db 90 90 90 90

Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Work+134: //this one is needed
  db 90 90 90 90

//Price per Stage (BuyXp) aka ConstructionStepBaseXp //screen value only - no needed
FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1fe+2:
  db FC
//8B 8E FC 00 00 00
//mov ecx,[rsi+000000FC]

[DISABLE]
Logic.Farm:FarmData:CanBuy+91+3:
  db 9C
//41 8B 8F 9C 00 00 00
//mov ecx,[r15+0000009C]

Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+163+2:
  db 08
//48 8B 08
//mov rcx,[rax]

Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+c2:
  db 48 8B 48 10
//mov rcx,[rax+10]

Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+172:
  db 48 8B 48 10
//mov rcx,[rax+10]

Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+16a:
  db 48 8B 48 08
//mov rcx,[rax+08]

Logic.Farm:FarmData:GetPrice+17a+3:
  db 18
//48 8B 40 18
//mov rax,[rax+18]

FarmShopHud:setItemPreviewPanel+35a+2:
  db 98
//8B 8E 98 00 00 00
//mov ecx,[rsi+00000098]

FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1df:
  db 48 8B 08
//mov rcx,[rax]

Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Work+12a+2:
  db 08
//48 8B 08
//mov rcx,[rax]

FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1ee:
  db 48 8B 48 10
//mov rcx,[rax+10]

Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Work+13f:
  db 48 8B 48 10
//mov rcx,[rax+10]

FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1e6:
  db 48 8B 48 08
//mov rcx,[rax+08]

Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Work+134:
  db 48 8B 48 08
//mov rcx,[rax+08]

FarmShopHud:setHouseDetails+1fe+2:
  db F0
//8B 8E F0 00 00 00
//mov ecx,[rsi+000000F0]
But I didn't be able to finish it yet because I got sick. But despite that, I can confirm that it works well. Now in your case, the only thing that I see is that running the game under steam might have some kind of memory protection.

I'm always playing the steam game version with SSE (SmartSteamEmu).
Ash wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 pm
Hello o/
I'm not sure how others are getting the scripts to work, the only script that works with me is the inf money gain.
Fast crops puts my crops to 400000 days, fast building stops the timer on them.
Hi

The CT has been made with CE v6.8.1, be sure you have that version or higher. Also use always the latest CT version. :)

MFDOOM
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MFDOOM »

Heh i don't really know much about that stuff so most of it went over my head. I tried to use the NoBuyItemRequirement script and it did something weird. The game became unplayable and i had to restart. But i was not able to control my screen or really do anything, could not even access ESC menu.

Thanks for your efforts though, appreciate it. I hope you feel better

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

MFDOOM wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:38 am
Thanks for your efforts though, appreciate it. I hope you feel better
Hey, thank you. The world has unfortunately been emptying more and more quickly of merciful people than I really appreciate your kind words. Yes, I feel a little better (other people are suffering more :( ).

About your trouble with NoBuyItemRequirement script, I'm really sad and surprised in the same time. I'll try to (re)take a look on it and make a separated script for building requirements (materials + build step time). In the meantime, I would really appreciate if you could try to play the game w/o steam - make a copy of your game folder to another place (your desktop per example) and then use SSE to launch your game. If you want, I can share my files via PM. Why I would you to do that? Just to see if you have those same troubles with the scripts. :)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

MFDOOM wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:38 am
I tried to use the NoBuyItemRequirement script and it did something weird.
The example that I posted above was made for Update 12 - I currently only have Update 13 and it seems that some offsets have been changed (a normal behavior for an update), so the script needs a minor fixes. I'm waiting for Update 14 (the current steam version) before making those fixes.

morrighan6377
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by morrighan6377 »

Hi there. Thank you for making this table. I have the latest farm together update 14. Will your latest CT update work for the house build speed up cheat? The other cheats seem to work but not that one.

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

morrighan6377 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:13 am
Hi there. Thank you for making this table. I have the latest farm together update 14. Will your latest CT update work for the house build speed up cheat? The other cheats seem to work but not that one.
Hi, thank you for your feedback :)

I finally got the Update 14... Yes it is that PLAZA's version one but I didn't use their crack, I just installed the game and used SSE (SmartSteamEmu) to launch the game. I do not know how it will affect the code in the game compared to a game launched in steam (even if I doubt it does) but the most important part for me it is that the PLAZA's installer is proposing both game versions (32/64bits), so I have to make 2 different cheat tables for these releases. :cry:

I spent a whole day redoing the x32 bit version especially because of Photo Mode script - All the rest has been updated and is functional (at least here :D ).

Now that I'm talking about that 32bit game version, maybe it is the reason of why some people have trouble with the CT??? - All previous CT's are 64bit ONLY, made under steam game version and played with SSE.