Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.6 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2019-Mar-07

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.1 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2018-Dec-10

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

Here is a version of the last table with additional info to some entries.

Some examples:

[X] <== Quick Production (ships/platforms/districts/buildings/troops)(in a few days)
[X] <== Quick Building (in a few days) (by Ship Constructor)
[X] <== Quick Population Growth (Colonies)(in a month or in a few days)
[X] <== Quick Research (in a month or in a few days)
etc.

"in a month or in a few days" is, in fact, on every 1st or 2nd day of the next month.

If you start a research on 2200.01.01, it will be concluded on 2200.02.01 or 02. (There is a delay to show the icon); ( in a month then)
If you start a research on 2200.01.29, it will be concluded on 2200.02.01 or 02. (There is a delay to show the icon); ( in a few days then)

I am done with this game version for now.

Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
stellaris_v2-2-1-bbf4_SPG_Ub_WG_DD02_HV_PATRONS_CE67_S10-1_AOB_T71.CT
(65.94 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

krivtz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krivtz »

I had an interesting issue - during the game I can activate first record ([X] <== Stellaris v2.2.1-bbf4 Steam/Paradox/GOG Base Script v10.1 AOB), but can't activate the second ([X] <== Stellaris v2.2.1-bbf4 MAIN SCRIPT). May I ask anyone for help?

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

krivtz wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:53 am
I had an interesting issue - during the game I can activate first record ([X] <== Stellaris v2.2.1-bbf4 Steam/Paradox/GOG Base Script v10.1 AOB), but can't activate the second ([X] <== Stellaris v2.2.1-bbf4 MAIN SCRIPT). May I ask anyone for help?
The second should activate too when you click the first. If you accidentally deactivated the second you need to turn the first one off and on again.

The actual cheats are the third column ones.

Hopit
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hopit »

Alaunus wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 pm

On the topic of the civic picks. When increasing those you are still limited by the regular game rules. Can't pick both militant and pacifist at the same time (same for all the other opposing pairs). If you were talking about the amount of ethics you could pick at species creation, that is an UI limitation and there is nothing you can do about it. Once that window is filled with six? ethics you are done. Gotta change those at a later time when your game already has started.
The problem I'm having with civic picks is that no matter what value I change it to, it doesn't allow me to take more than 2 (or 3 if I've researched that one technology) I have good enough UI mods that allow me to take more or less every civic if I had the point for it
Last edited by Hopit on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

krivtz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krivtz »

Alaunus wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:41 am
The second should activate too when you click the first. If you accidentally deactivated the second you need to turn the first one off and on again.

The actual cheats are the third column ones.
I tried the last version of table, now I can see all options, but all of them are not working. They seemed to be activated, but I have no effect.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

@Hopit: From what I see on my end it works just fine. Can you write it up into a step by step thing what you do and where you see it is not working as it should be for you?

@krivtz: Try the following:

- Start Cheatengine
- Start Stellaris
- Attach CE to Stellaris process. Activate the main script from the table
- Start a random new game with a preexisting species
- Pick technologies to research.
- Activate the fast research cheat.
- Advance time until the 2nd of next month.

At that point your techs should finish.

Hopit
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hopit »

Alaunus wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:24 pm
@Hopit: From what I see on my end it works just fine. Can you write it up into a step by step thing what you do and where you see it is not working as it should be for you?
1. I start game
2. I load the process and table in CE while on the main menu and enable Recifense's table and the extension
3. I press new game and go to race creation.
4. I open Race Editing/Creation on the table
5. They both show up as 0 and changing the Ethic & Civic points does fuck all, (Trait points and Amount of Traits work fine tho)

I've tried it in race creation and while ingame and reforming my government, I just change the value to 10 and try to add more civics (while paused if in a game already

in case you're interested, Recifense's table I'm using is "Stellaris v2.2.1-bbf4 Steam/Paradox/GOG Base Script v10.1 AOB" and the extension is "Stellaris v2.2.1 (bbf4) Extension b"

krivtz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krivtz »

@Alaunus
No, that way doesn't help. Option "Quick Research" activated, but it has no effect on the game. If I try to check information of the planet in CE, I see nothing, it looked like it can't receive data from game process. I've tried to launch CE as admin, it doesn't solve problem too.
If it is important, I use "stellaris_v2-2-1-bbf4_SPG_Ub_WG_DD02_HV_PATRONS_CE67_S10-1_AOB_T71" table.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

Hey, thanks a lot for your work! Could you make it possible that Character Quick Level Up supports the maximum level available, and not just 5? ^^ Thanks a lot!

Anglican
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anglican »

@Hopit Which Cheat Engine version are you using? Are you using any mods? If anyone of them is a positive then I am sure disabling one or updating the other will remedy it. Unless you are playing the Beta branch of the game.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Here is what both of you should try again:

Make sure your Cheat Engine is current (should be 6.8.1).

- Download and save stellaris_v2-2-1-bbf4_SPG_Ub_WG_DD02_HV_PATRONS_CE67_S10-1_AOB_T71.CT from page 47
- Download and save Stellaris v2.2.1 (bbf4) Extension b.CT from page 1

- Shutdown Cheat Engine if open. Shut down Stellaris if open.

- Doubleclick stellaris_v2-2-1-bbf4_SPG_Ub_WG_DD02_HV_PATRONS_CE67_S10-1_AOB_T71.CT
-- Cheat Engine should start with the main table loaded.
-- If Windows User Management asks for confirmation. Click Yes.

You now should have Cheat Engine open with No Process Selected.
On the lower part of the Cheat Engine Window there should be two lines:

[X] <== Stellaris v2.2.1.-bbf4 Steam/Paradox/GOG Base Script v10.1 AOB
[X] <== Table/Script Information

- Press Ctrl+O
-- Navigate to your download folder and open Stellaris v2.2.1 (bbf4) Extension b.CT

Do you wish to merge the current table with this table?
Click YES.

There should be a third line below the two original ones now.

[X] <== Stellaris v2.2.1 (bbf4) Extension

Save as: stellaris.CT

Start Stellaris.

When in the games main menu switch to Cheat Engine.
Pick the stellaris process to attach to.
Keep the current address list.
Activate the Steam Script 10.1
Activate the Extension

---snip---

If the table doesn't work after that we need to know if you are either using the Steam or GOG version.
What DLCs you have / have not.

Race creation specific: Once you are in the race creation and activate the specifc sub-script you immediately should see the 'regular' values. If they do not show something might be messing with the memory locations.
That could be either a 'missing' DLC or a mod.

If you are using a very large number of mods and absolutely have no idea which one might cause it you can disable half of them then check and after that try the other half. Refine your search accordingly.

One more thing: If either of you are using a cracked version consider this post my final attempt to sort you out. :D

Elterin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Elterin »

Hi Recifense, there's an error in your script.
"Special Projects Only" has moved from "Quick Research" to "Quick Tasks". And it's quite problematic to have it here. ^^

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Elterin wrote:
Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:34 pm
Hi Recifense, there's an error in your script.
"Special Projects Only" has moved from "Quick Research" to "Quick Tasks". And it's quite problematic to have it here. ^^
Fix done.

Cheers!

DocMadfox
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DocMadfox »

Hopit wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:38 pm
in case you're interested, Recifense's table I'm using is "Stellaris v2.2.1-bbf4 Steam/Paradox/GOG Base Script v10.1 AOB" and the extension is "Stellaris v2.2.1 (bbf4) Extension b"
Out of curiosity are you using the beta branch? I've been doing so and until the recent update the current table worked with it. More surprised it worked that long given they're not meant to be compatible.

Vargur
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Stellaris v1.0.2-2.2.1 Steam/Paradox/GOG (GM and More) 2018-Dec-15

Post by Vargur »

So an update to my problem (Stellaris on Steam with mods) - I installed MORE mods and now it's somewhat functioning?
The constructions seem to start at 97%, fast colonization worked, I'm assuming everything does.
[Link]