Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
adamgangat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey - InventoryEditor

Post by adamgangat »

could anyone list all the sets that are NOT applicable to version 1.0.6 (CPY version)?

dont want to add in hashid's for sets that arnt in my version of the game and crash it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Everyone asking for hash IDs, all of the Helix stuff was already posted in the excel table. Check the link in the first post.

adamgangat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamgangat »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:14 pm
Everyone asking for hash IDs, all of the Helix stuff was already posted in the excel table. Check the link in the first post.
here is a link again to the thread with all the hashID's guys:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8001&p=66080#p66080

Thanks to neweclipse for keeping it up to date.

im running the CPY 1.0.6 version, can i use the HashID's for the celetial pack,odysseus pack and ephemreal blade etc.? (not released yet eshop items) or is that just for legit users who have their game updated?

Example: use this HashID for the blade of the ephemreal on 1.0.6? or is this hashid only for a higher version and would break if used on a lower game version
000001844B098152 Blade of the Ephemeral (H) Sword Legendary +15% Assassin Damage +20% Adrenaline

retta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by retta »

NumberXer0 wrote:
We need all the item hash ID's like AC Origins ( Not just Helix stuff) even Uplay stuff is not posted there

_Eagle_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by _Eagle_ »

adamgangat wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:04 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

im running the CPY 1.0.6 version, can i use the HashID's for the celetial pack,odysseus pack and ephemreal blade etc.? (not released yet eshop items) or is that just for legit users who have their game updated?

Example: use this HashID for the blade of the ephemreal on 1.0.6? or is this hashid only for a higher version and would break if used on a lower game version
000001844B098152 Blade of the Ephemeral (H) Sword Legendary +15% Assassin Damage +20% Adrenaline
i can confirm that the they are in the game.i deleted the game yesterday so you can try it for yourself.and also can anyone direct me to the v1.06 has table please.

adamgangat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamgangat »

_Eagle_ wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:14 am
adamgangat wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:04 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

i can confirm that the they are in the game.i deleted the game yesterday so you can try it for yourself.and also can anyone direct me to the v1.06 has table please.
i searched the odysseus helmet in the cheat engine but got no searches found on the hashid's posted in the previous pages of this thread.ill try other items and see if i get any matches.

As for the hashtable , if you mean the excel sheet with all the hash id's for compatible for version 1.0.6, they are posted by neweclipse on the link iv posted above. im running them with 1.0.6 cpy version and everything works atm other then odysseus pack, still have to check ephemeral blade, also couldnt find the siren crew theme hashid's in my cheat engine scan, which might mean the code for those items arn't available in 1.0.6 version of the game or the hashid posted for it on this forum is from the legit 1.1.1 version of the game by the person who posted it.

edit: tried scan with the hash id for the blade of ephemeral i posted above that i got from this thread, and i wasnt able to find that in the scan either.All the hashid's for Pretty much everything added to the estore AFTER the odesseus pack can't be found in my version of the game including the odesseus pack, bummer.seems most things added after 1.0.7 like the odysseus pack might not added in our version of the game (1.0.6)

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shood »

budabum wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:10 pm
here is a set of new Helix items came with DLC1, however not yet released into eStore
go be first to install it :D
And do you have any clue about "abomination gear set"? Or is it not yet in the game? :mrgreen:

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

retta wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:17 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
We need all the item hash ID's like AC Origins ( Not just Helix stuff) even Uplay stuff is not posted there
The Uplay stuff is in the excel tables too. Anything that requires a legitimate copy or money is listed. The stuff that isn't listed is the stuff you can get in the game already.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

shood wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:30 pm
budabum wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:10 pm
here is a set of new Helix items came with DLC1, however not yet released into eStore
go be first to install it :D
And do you have any clue about "abomination gear set"? Or is it not yet in the game? :mrgreen:
this took me a bit time to search what it is. this gear set is tied up with coming creature battles, not yet implemented. ubi is teasing us mentioning this set on screen tooltips. i.e. I do not know for now IDs of this set.

adamgangat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by adamgangat »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:28 pm
retta wrote:
NumberXer0 wrote:
The Uplay stuff is in the excel tables too. Anything that requires a legitimate copy or money is listed. The stuff that isn't listed is the stuff you can get in the game already.
so just to confirm, cause the odesseus pack is in the excel tables but is not available on the CPY version of the game,atleast from my scans,so other then that one , all the excel table ones are applicable on both cracked and legit versions, correct? guess we'll have to wait for an updated crack beyon 1.06 for the extra uplay store ones added after that update

zanjanu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zanjanu »

adamgangat wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 2:40 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:28 pm
retta wrote:

so just to confirm, cause the odesseus pack is in the excel tables but is not available on the CPY version of the game,atleast from my scans,so other then that one , all the excel table ones are applicable on both cracked and legit versions, correct? guess we'll have to wait for an updated crack beyon 1.06 for the extra uplay store ones added after that update
same, I'm using 1.06 CPY version and can't find the odysseus and the blade too. we need an update, just wait till CPY will update the game version.. I hope so

VictoorH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by VictoorH »

Any way to add and not replace horse and ship cosmetics?

retta
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by retta »

@budabum the sacred bull you posted is erasing perk1 and would you post hash ids for every legendary item in the game like cultist items please I mistaken deleted some of them ...

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

not sure I follow you re:erasing perk.
as for posting full list, it'll be 684 unique items and 150+ more of overridden items (pOverideName is the table).
too much for posting. maybe later

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

https://youtu.be/mEtgnPzG2Zk

nice overview, with the only note. the guy made mistake with Blade of Ephemeral, I assume that is because of using donor item with non-zero pItemNameOverride/HashId.