Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by eTheBlack »

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal
How is other people fault when you canceled trainer? Are you seriously blaming everyone else because company contacted you? You. Not everyone else. Only you.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:34 pm
Chacha Puma wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:31 am
Monster Hunter World was pirated by Codex and online too!!!
Pirates, warez distributors, and people using it online, and folks using things to get ahold of content planned for future DLC without paying for it, are the reason for all this bullshit in the first place. But please, continue to do all this crap and fuck it up for everyone else.

best,
Cal
Why are you here? Shoo with the CH propaganda.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer

Post by SunBeam »

All I can say is learn what StealthEdit does, if you care that much, before making bold statements that most of the times are aimed at directing people to CH, in the "we are the only ones who did this" already boring fashion. Telling the world there are 82 or w.e. scanners again won't help your cause because you clearly haven't done your homework properly. It's not some Denuvo shit.. it's custom scanners shielded in Denuvo/VMProtect obfuscation/virtualization. CRC32, MD5, etc. on spliced portions of executable code. Here, throwing you a freakin' bone, so you don't go all "Grinch spirit" on me.. [Link] Enjoy the read. That's one of the possible implementations (remember Unity and Syndicate still don't have a crack out there; and by crack I mean a cracked executable, where the scanners are off).

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaliberCH wrote:
Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:44 pm
Some of us actually care about the impact that stupidity, theft, and folks fucking up the multiplayer have on games companies. If STN suddenly gets hit with enough cease and desist or several DMCA takedowns fuck his website(s ) (or the website of people he works for, rather), then he will have to make the same decision as well. Cheatengine site ITSELF had to make a similar decision awhile back.
FRF came into existence to withstand what cheat engine couldn't, the bullying of game companies. Capcom is no different than any other bully.

I am actually surprised that they took this moronic step when cheats and trainers must help with their sales because they enhance the experience of playing the game and for some is the only way they will or can play!. I hope capcom reflects on this because they're seriously being dicks to so many people who enjoy their games, i have had many people with some sort of disability/reduced mobility mention how my cheats helped them play and enjoy the game. Capcom just said no fuck you to them.
CaliberCH wrote:
I assume you don't sell programs online from a reputable website, that has actual American location, with actual tax ID numbers, and real actual names and addresses attached to it. If you did, you wouldn't make brave statements on a site like this.

Just because FRF isn't based in the US doesn't make it any less reputable than CH. I get your point but your reply appears to look down on FRF as some fishy scammy site.

CaliberCH wrote:
6. Yes, some of you are complicit in this increased use of scanners by companies, their ramping up of anticheats to the point they are now hijacking your actual kernel OS, and the mailing of DMCA takedown requests, as well as fucking up the games for people, by your hacking games to allow cheating in multiplayer games, and by your supporting and promoting the illegal copying/sharing of games. You POS know who you are, some of you actually post about yourselves doing it here, so no need for me to point you out. YOU are the kind of people that suck off of others, never giving anything to the cause, refunding when you 'get what you want', after others did the hard work, and the first to complain and demand updates when things break or go south. If you fit this paragraph, then yes.. fuck you.

Capcom is probably taking down trainers because some moron in their legal department doesn't know the difference between trainers and multiplayer cheats or trainers and piracy. It's the same reason Discord shut down FRFs servers and banned my accounts because they simply don't know the difference between what you mentioned and the cheating we do.

kaziyo88
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by kaziyo88 »

I loved CH for a while but once they gave up on MHW that was it for me, canceled my SUB for lifetime, so sticking to modding the game with new mods they release here that are worth it and enjoy the game the way I want to. CH doesn't do a bad job on game cheats but just this one is one game I did not want to play legit again like console.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

heh... still venting?

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

They didnt implent it yet, they only announced it.

Arthur22Q
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arthur22Q »

To whoever created this thread, CH do more than just a MHW Trainer, they have other good, regularly updated content. I don't see why someone should cancel just coz one trainer is "on hiatus". There's way too much drama over this than there should be.

Edit, typo
Last edited by Arthur22Q on Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

CaliberCH wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:54 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:49 pm
They didnt implent it yet, they only announced it.
Do you have a link. I ask this sincerely.

best,
Cal
You already posted the link.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CaliberCH wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:44 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention. Nice touch, fellas. Moving my posts from the main thread to another board, and then renaming it, so people won't see my offer to help, then spinning it into an anti-CH post. Duly noted.

"Capcom took down fearlessrevolution MHW trainer; cancel your CH subscription"

I mean, fearlessrevolution did the same weeks ago, but I have to admit, you guys really show your class on this site. Especially in light of me coming here to assist in the actual board. KARMA..

All of you coming in here to read this, you have no idea... lol.

In some ways, this made my day and confirmed some things for me.

Merry Christmas,
Cal
It turned into an off topic CH did this and that instead of being about the mhw table. I moved it so you and everyone else can freely respond to the comments that were made about CH. Not to mention your posts were getting reported and it was getting annoying since they didn't belong in tables.

As for the title, part of it was me part of it was another admin who expanded on it to more match the content of the posts (this all started with someone saying they cancelled their sub). It isn't a suggestion or advice of anyone at least not mine.

You're welcome to post here but obviously not by causing mayhem all over the board. I would wake up to a report every day about something you posted in MHW thread that was offtopic, not at all fun man.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Caliber, fucking read MistHill's explanation and stop acting like a fuckwad. You brought this on yourself. It's not the year, it's not my post, it's the information in that tuts4you topic that matters. Don't care for your bypass, am just stating shit like the one you're promoting was done in 2015. So fuck off with your 82 scanners crap.. StealthEdit works for any kind of memory scanning technique. What I meant in my suggestion was to find out HOW StealthEdit WORKS, not who invented some bypass before you. All you care about, clearly.

And you do know what StealthEdit is.. you just can't use it in your trainers for the quick run-around, thus get pissed your work on those 82 scanners or w.e. brought you shit in return. Squall already posted it works for MHW, like it did for other titles across time.

As far as me proving anything to you, no need to do that. Most of my posts come with snippets, explanations, proof of concept, detailed shit. Yours? Squat.

Don't make me remind you of the FarCry bypass fiasco where you ended up using a method I made public. I saw no crediting for that, cuz yeah, anyone can figure it out, right? You want people to share methods about bypassing in public with you? Not gonna happen. Strictly because you will use it to benefit your business.

Lastly, am reminding you where you're standing: whole business is about creating modifications for games. Which by EULAs is clear and blunt infringement. That's why you cease and desist. Imagine all game developers doing that.. would you take down all of your trainers? Exactly my point. So all of those people you are bitching about.. you're part of that mass. You're a game hacker. Snap out of the pompous preaching. Remember these: this software is for educational purposes only; we don't take responsibility for.. ; if you like the game, buy it. And so on.. You, CH, are part of this too :) You chose your path; now walk it without denying/discarding it.

Merry fucking Christmas 2 weeks early? Again, go fuck yourself with this pathetic propaganda. It's clear to us you got irked off and can't shake it but in a clichéistic manner.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Accounts been hacked.. just gotta repost this on all my threads till i can figure out how to erase my last days worth of hacked messages!!
Last edited by Empress_Ravenna on Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

And for the last time.. it's not about me being better than you or anyone else. It's about you fucking getting down from your pompous CH cloud and comprehend you're at the same level with the rest of us, in more ways than you can think of. Do tell us about some of your research or game hacking snippets that you've shared with the world in the past year. Then we talk about how much me or any others are willing to share with you or CH in terms of anything that aches you. Making trainers for games is not sharing. Do tell the world how you made some tricky option, do explain concepts, detail methods, post personal proof of concept, appz, DLLs, etc. Just like I do or any on this forum.. Then we talk about sharing shit with you. The way I see it.. what you ask for.. you're not doing. And if you really want that to happen, you're the one who should come with something up-front. Showing good faith. Wanna battle in knowledge the old fashioned way, in such a way that both me and you and the world benefits from this? Sure, let's do it. I've done it countless times here with several members and no one complained. Because we like the challenge, not keeping shit to ourselves.. But I don't wanna hear any bitching this will have an impact on your business, that devs might patch this and so on. I, for one, have nothing to lose. And no more pathetic excuses you don't have the time to post. There's 365 fucking days in a year, give or take. You can make time.

Back to top, it's not about me being better. It's about letting your words do the talking for you. Here, at FRF, yours don't. That's why anything containing 'CH' in it is seen as propaganda or advertising. Pretty much like mine have no value at CH. But hey.. I have no business there anymore, nothing posted, nor an account since being banned. I could make another, but what for. To be censored again, in an instant? That's the kind of people you are. Yet.. you do have business here. I could expand on that, that you're trying to bring Capcom's attention and sink FRF as well in the process, but that'd be too far fetched, right? You only wish the best for the competition, right? :)

Be grateful we still let you post.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

oh I see, i think he might be trying to bring the attention to here.. but he hasn't replied since.. hes ran off lol

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

That's the usual behavior: comes in, prophesies CH - - "we at CH build arks", gets gang-banged, smirks the "oh, it's all about you, you are the ruler of gamehacking all people should bow down to", then acts like he ignores everything.. but you can see he's active in the category or topic (yeah, have a console to track his arse), then enunciates some apologetic-world peace "why can't we all get along" reply.. by the time of which the purpose is already fulfilled.. draw more attention to CH (cuz there's no negative advertising) and more malicious attention to FRF, the hackers, pirates and online micro-transactions abusers. And all from what.. some artificial dispute with SunBeam, cuz he started it.. (add here more random reasons to support the cause).