Bethesda bans player for life for in-game trolling

Post your topics and discussions here that you can't find a good section for.
STN
Founder
Founder

Bethesda bans player for life for in-game trolling

Post by STN »

[Link]

SJWs :lol: Pretty soon they will ban people for killings other people or assuming their gender.

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bethesda bans player for life for in-game trolling

Post by krmit »

"shocking homophobic attack" :lol: :lol: :lol:

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

krmit wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:13 pm
"shocking homophobic attack" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah i guess bethesda has never played video games. If you don't hear ckya blyat, your mum fag, i had sex with her etc etc in an online game then something is wrong. I find it funny rather than offensive.

I have been ambushed and called different things in the darkzone(pvp, scavenge part of game) in the division game, it felt bad but that's the nature of the game. If ubisoft bans someone for doing that to me, that would be stupid.

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

lol woudnt it be kinda realistic tho in a sense that those people are taking their time to be the raider faction of the game regardless of their agenda since the game kinda feel empty atleast you have those enemies that are hunting you kinda/maybe for your belief/sexual pref or whatever cant they roleplay abit or something

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

STN wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:37 am
If you don't hear ckya blyat
Laughed histerically about 15 minutes :lol: Didn't expect to see it here, really.
And not "ckya", it's "cyka". Second word is correct)

Visi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Visi »

You genocide people with nuclear weapons in the game... but you get banned if you say something "homophobic."
Bethesda shouldn't touch games with multiplayer functionality. They start channeling Ubisoft.

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

For their first MMO, it's probably a design oversight due to inexperience. Hell, there are still free MMO's out there that are 'functional but feature deficit' after all. From what I've heard, 76 is HUGE and still full of bugs and the like. A game company like Bethesda has all sorts of gaming know-how, but the MMO Realm is vast all on its own.

But games are made by people, and people aren't perfect. I expect the ability to put in reports and the like will be added shortly due to this or other incidents. Not to mention that for every person that reports, there's probably nine others who don't do the same for similar things. Some people just bottle it up and deal with it themselves.

Visi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Visi »

Viken wrote:
Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:25 am
For their first MMO, it's probably a design oversight due to inexperience. Hell, there are still free MMO's out there that are 'functional but feature deficit' after all. From what I've heard, 76 is HUGE and still full of bugs and the like. A game company like Bethesda has all sorts of gaming know-how, but the MMO Realm is vast all on its own.

But games are made by people, and people aren't perfect. I expect the ability to put in reports and the like will be added shortly due to this or other incidents. Not to mention that for every person that reports, there's probably nine others who don't do the same for similar things. Some people just bottle it up and deal with it themselves.
Ignoring the fact that F76 isn't an MMO, what does any of that have to do with the topic? This wasn't some automated ban by an algorithm.
F76 is hot garbage, and Bethesda's insistence on banning people over jokes is just one of many reasons to not buy it.

DABhand
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DABhand »

Wait, pestering gay guys in an online game is now a joke?

Shit, times have sure changed. Whatever happened to decency and people not being retarded fuckmonkeys?

People need to understand that the internet and online gaming isn't /b/ or reddit.