Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by The Mogician »

Has anyone managed to play the game yet? I know there will be EAC so something must be done about it. Does the old -eac_launcher line still work?

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by STN »

Isn't there still time for game release?

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

9 Hours to be exact.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I heard Aussies already got it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Ghost Recon Wildlands is out now (well, at least for EST people). The old "-eac_launcher" thing does not work, whenever it is put in the launch argument, the game will exit upon launch. Any ideas on how to crack this tough nut open?

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

I just woke up...checking it now.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Doesn't seems to be an option to disable EAC, Is that an issue ?

RESIDENT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RESIDENT »

damn EAC

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Is that going to be an issue :)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

<post something useful>

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

EAC cannot be disabled via the Watch Dogs 2 method. I think it might have something to do with the microtransaction system tied into the game. Maybe there is a config file we can modify in order to disable the system?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

In "C:\Users\<username"\Documents\My Games\Ghost Recon Wildlands" there is a file named GFXSettings.GRW.xml, there is a line called "<EXECCMD Value="-eac" />", maybe we can somehow manipulate this line?

So, according to PWizard at fearlessrevolution:

For those wondering, YES, we CAN make a trainer for this game. We have successfully disabled Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and confirmed options working. However, we have not made a decision if we are going to release a trainer at this time. More info to come...

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:56 pm
The usual from CH, am not surprised. What I was suggesting is simple: if you have Watch Dogs 2, debug the crap out of it. GetCommandLineA/W are two APIs you can hook and see where that "-eac" (or what it was) is parsed and what piece of code it skips. Then study that code, check the callers, if it points to proprietary EAC DLLs or exports or whatever. Check the same in Wildlands and if you can't figure a path from the command line, look for callers to the same functions Watch Dogs 2 skipped when using the command line. It's common logic. I'd love to help, but buying a game just to prove a point is pretty much doing what PWizard does. Gloating.
I can't be arsed to reverse an anticheat designed for multiplayer. Like if i want to go down that path, i may as well start releasing online cheats.

Fuck Ubishit for being the only one with a problem with single player cheats, they are not the only ones to use EAC but the only ones with a hate for offline cheats and ironically you can see their own dev asking on CE forums for cheats :lol: - [Link]

I'll just skip this like For Honor and get a refund. Game looked nice but eh.

CunnyLingus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CunnyLingus »

I haven't finished downloading yet but try this.

Disable the game's anti-cheat system by launching it with the command -eac_launcher. To do so if launching the game through Uplay, right-click it -> click "View game details -> select "Properties" from the menu -> click "Add launch arguments" -> input -eac_launcher into the field; if you have the Steam version, right-click it -> click "Properties" -> click "Set launch options" -> input -eac_launcher into the field. Alternatively, if you're running either version via a desktop shortcut, you can achieve the same result by righting-click it -> clicking "Properties" and -> adding -eac_launcher to end of the target field, separating the two with a space.
Note: Disabling EAC will also completely disable the the multiplayer component.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

CunnyLingus wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 pm
I haven't finished downloading yet but try this.

Disable the game's anti-cheat system by launching it with the command -eac_launcher. To do so if launching the game through Uplay, right-click it -> click "View game details -> select "Properties" from the menu -> click "Add launch arguments" -> input -eac_launcher into the field; if you have the Steam version, right-click it -> click "Properties" -> click "Set launch options" -> input -eac_launcher into the field. Alternatively, if you're running either version via a desktop shortcut, you can achieve the same result by righting-click it -> clicking "Properties" and -> adding -eac_launcher to end of the target field, separating the two with a space.
Note: Disabling EAC will also completely disable the the multiplayer component.
Yeah that won't work with Ghost Recon. It did with Watch Dogs 2 and For Honor (a variation of it) but FH has online values.

For a moment there i thought you noticed something that i missed.