Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by zachillios »

Just a reminder the final patch will be out on Tuesday. I'll update the table as per usual for this last time and then all future updates will have to be compiled by other people. I'll be of course happy to add it to the OP.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by zachillios »

Alright, so this table still has a fair bit of stuff not working, so please don't ask why "insert thing here isn't working" as it's still being fixed. But in the very least here's a very quick table update. Currency stuff and what not is fixed. Out of battle stats are update and Illmeria's got added as well. Highlight items still works and I added a few new ids onto that. I'll add the fully fixed version to the OP when it's done, but for the time being here you guys go.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by Valatros »

[QUOTE="zachillios, post: 47581, member: 259"]Alright, so this table still has a fair bit of stuff not working, so please don't ask why "insert thing here isn't working" as it's still being fixed. But in the very least here's a very quick table update. Currency stuff and what not is fixed. Out of battle stats are update and Illmeria's got added as well. Highlight items still works and I added a few new ids onto that. I'll add the fully fixed version to the OP when it's done, but for the time being here you guys go.[/QUOTE]

Hey, thanks for the update man. Decided to leave off this game fora while til all the dlc was out since it went so far as adding new characters, came back to it today and was glad to see I didn't have to update the whole bloody table myself.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by tontsa00 »

Is there going to be more dlc coming ?

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by jonasbeckman »

This should be the end of the announced content, I don't think there's many more patches planned either but they might get one or two more out.

They did go back and patch up Sophie and Firis some time after these two had come out though not every issue was fixed so there's a chance some remaining bugs or PC port problems could get a patch.

But I assume the game is done as far as content goes, two "new" companions and a few additional areas and a ton of little item helpers and some outfits.
Last edited by jonasbeckman on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by zachillios »

So I fixed a few more things, and we should have a few more updates in the near future. At this point all pointers should be working, there's only a few things not working now such as weather scripts, and the atelier test scores. Let me know if anything outside of those scripts are being weird.

Valatros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Atelier Lydie & Suelle

Post by Valatros »

Okay, I've been busy with a thousand other things. I have a completely absurd number of requests for access to editing the table for the effects/id's/trait values, and it's been long enough that I feel any malicious intent will have passed. So I've gone ahead and opened it to editing for anyone with the link below. Cheers!

[Link]

If it gets vandalized, I have a copy of it in its current state that can't be edited, so send me a PM and it should ping my mailbox and send me thisaway within a week or so.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

On that note, here's the latest update I posted on the old forums. Still can't successfully edit the OP oddly enough. Anyway, this has 98% of the table working. Enjoy.
Attachments
Atelier_Lydie_and_Suelle V4c.CT
Latest and probably final update.
(269.1 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

rigan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by rigan »

zachillios wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:52 am
On that note, here's the latest update I posted on the old forums. Still can't successfully edit the OP oddly enough. Anyway, this has 98% of the table working. Enjoy.
is this working with v1.0.0.3 update

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

rigan wrote:
Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:07 am
zachillios wrote:
is this working with v1.0.0.3 update
Yes.

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

using v4 and infinite battle items code wont work or even let me turn it on or is it called harvest quip in this

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

shadowfang82 wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:10 am
using v4 and infinite battle items code wont work or even let me turn it on or is it called harvest quip in this
It doesn't work, but just make your items with the Max Synthesis script and tick the uses option and you'll have more than enough. Also remember you can duplicate items through Corneria.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

zachillios wrote:
Does this work for version 1.04? Just want to make sure before I updated my game

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Foomy wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:47 pm
zachillios wrote:
Does this work for version 1.04? Just want to make sure before I updated my game
I haven't tested it for that version, so I would play it safe and assume no.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

So I finally got around to fixing this table. Check op. Everything should work perfectly now (maybe not the coordinate tester, still having slight troubles with that one.) It's updated to work on 1.0.4 so you're all safe to update. Enjoy.