Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Starcraft 2 Legacy of the Void

Post by SunBeam »

Think we talked about this already :) They have the same SDK for the code which shifts 1-2 bytes every update (morhps ASM instructions so AOBs fail) :P Noticed that once every 2 updates. For example: "test [rax+rdx+18],cl" in version 1 will become "test [rax+18],cl" on the first update; then back to the form in version 1 :D Easy to keep track. I use the locations where God Mode and all others are toggled. Am guessing they still don't check them for modifications :\ Also.. had a function for the resourcing system. It's not checked at all, as long as you can decrypt/encrypt them back :P

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

notMyaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notMyaki »

Hey :)
I'm new here. I'd be thankful if somebody could explain how to get a cheat to work in the offline sc2 single player.
I've read that Blizzard had raised the ban hammer on single player cheaters, so I'm hesitating.
Have already made some simple hp cheats for few offline single player games with the ReadProcessMemory (and write) C++ functions and the help of cheat engine for pointer scan.
Will the same method work here ? what shall I do not to get banned ? Do I need to add a stealth plugin for CE and add some anti detection stuff to the code or are there simpler ways to avoid detection like going offline or smth (how to by the way?) and closing handle and the app before the end of the match ~~
Sorry for the long post, pls hlp

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

I don't think you are important enough for the game's developers to follow your activities in offline games. I have used CE for this game many years, and nothing has happened with my account. Unless your cheats affect other people in games, no one will care about your cheats.

notMyaki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notMyaki »

Basically you are saying that there are no automated cheat detecting/preventing systems I should be aware of :shock:

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

If cheat is detected the game will crash automatically. Unless someone reports your cheat, nothing happens after that

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bre1911 »

I'm wonder why it's can't be used with multiplayer with bot (Versus A.I), i wish its can be done.

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

tables for version 4.8.0
SC2_x64.ct
(19.71 KiB) Downloaded 312 times
SC2.CT
(16.65 KiB) Downloaded 164 times

Strobe2581
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Strobe2581 »

Can you please update to 4.8.1

AltMeta
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AltMeta »

We would be much obliged if you find the time to update.

Thank you either way for all you efforts!

gameplayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gameplayer »

I have failed to update the tables. The game seems to be protected more powerfully. Anything I do with C.E. will crash the game process. I can do nothing in this case. Sorry, I must stop updating the tables from now on.

zedo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zedo »

Sad to hear that, does somebody knows how to roll back/upload/link to download 4.8.0 ?

mumbles
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mumbles »

Seems to be additional memory checks in place.

Outcast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Outcast »

gameplayer wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:17 pm
I have failed to update the tables. The game seems to be protected more powerfully. Anything I do with C.E. will crash the game process. I can do nothing in this case. Sorry, I must stop updating the tables from now on.
@gameplayer, deeply appreciate the work you have provided to the community so far. I have come across [Link] which may help you or anybody else who is still interested in maintaining SC2 cheat table.

zedo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zedo »

I think the game crashes on it's own...
What i mean is that, if one try to run CE (without doing anything) and then SCii or viceversa, the game automatically crashes... Just wait a couple of minutes, do alt-tab if you have to...
I have also tried the speed hack which is manually executed by the user and inmediatly crashes the app.
My guess is that both do the same thing, only that the former is timer based... It's a supposition but, what i have experienced is that game (app guard) looks for any CE process in memory.
Hope this leads to something.

broan8501
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by broan8501 »

bypass cheat engine
Attachments
Mudunya2.zip
(2.65 MiB) Downloaded 291 times