Shadow of the Tomb Raider +18+1 (table Update12)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Shadow of the Tomb Raider +16+1 (table Update10.1)

Post by jonasbeckman »

More fixes for the Steam controller input and this should fix the last of the collectibles not being registered thus players not hitting 100% completion.

[Link]

Fixed remaining issues preventing some players from achieving 100% completion.
Fixed collectible statistics in the UI being incorrect for some users.

Changes related to Steam Input:
It now defaults to a new setting 'Auto' which automatically turns On or Off Steam Input depending on whether a controller is enabled for use by Steam in the Steam settings.
When using Steam Input the game will now show appropriate icons for all supported controller types, just like when using native input.

Fixing some visual artifacts that rarely occurred when using SSCS.
Fixed a problem that caused Dolby Atmos to not activate correctly on certain PC setups.
Many smaller stability and functionality fixes.

And the next piece of content should be out mid-November I believe as the first of the 7 challenge tombs.

EDIT: This is like what the fifth patch already? Nixxes is being quite active with updates for this game.
(And depending on when the RTX feature for shadows is ready there might be at least one more before that content addition is released for the Forge or what the tomb was called.)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Glad I moved to Odyssey :) Will get back to this one when done with it :P

NChabb
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NChabb »

Hey! I'm sorry for bumping this thread, but I had hoped with today's DLC that Eidos would have addressed a kill joy for many players (me included) but they're not. I'm less optimistic it will be addressed since it would means admitting they had a flaw in their design philosophy... Or artistic integrity might be involved for all I know.

I'm talking about outfits being locked in Paititi and surrounding hubs. It's jarring and stupid to see Lara run around in dresses or covered in feathers.

Would it be possible to look into offering the option to remove these locks? Or an option to force the default tactical adventurer set on reload? The hubs are fully playable and compatible in the default outfits if we moon jump above the triggers that change our look, so doing so wouldn't break the game per se.

Thank you! ♥

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

This CT works with SoTTR - CPY version of the game ?

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

niebaum wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:38 am
This CT works with SoTTR - CPY version of the game ?
Yes.

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

I've tried to use the lastest CT with CPY game and it didn't worked, as soon as I open the SOTTR.exe Cheat Engine stops working like...instantly.

Sauce
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Sauce »

I believe the CPY version is based on the latest Steam version, and the table is a few versions out of date at this point.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I'm using the table with the CPY ver. SOME options work. I've had no issues with undead, inf ammo, ignore <xxx> requirements.

Unlock new game+ skills doesn't work, it activates but you can't learn them, gives an 'Activate <blank> in order to unlock' error.

Custom inventory limits crashes the game.

Denezhou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Denezhou »

could you please update table? seems it is out of date most of them dont work

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:07 am
I'm using the table with the CPY ver. SOME options work. I've had no issues with undead, inf ammo, ignore <xxx> requirements.

Unlock new game+ skills doesn't work, it activates but you can't learn them, gives an 'Activate <blank> in order to unlock' error.

Custom inventory limits crashes the game.
This, except custom inventory works fine.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:11 pm

I've had it kindasorta work. Sometimes it crashes the game on entering menus. Other times it'll stay activated for a bit and then crash. I haven't had much overall luck with it so I just don't use it.

Its almost a moot point, they gimped the combat in this game so hard it may as well not even be there... what a fucking fail compared to Rise of the Tomb Raider that had equal parts combat and exploration and was just overall a fun package.

This game isn't even worth money. I just cleared story to know what's going on and uninstalled.

niebaum
Cheater
Cheater

Post by niebaum »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:27 pm
eTheBlack wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:11 pm

I've had it kindasorta work. Sometimes it crashes the game on entering menus. Other times it'll stay activated for a bit and then crash. I haven't had much overall luck with it so I just don't use it.

Its almost a moot point, they gimped the combat in this game so hard it may as well not even be there... what a fucking fail compared to Rise of the Tomb Raider that had equal parts combat and exploration and was just overall a fun package.

This game isn't even worth money. I just cleared story to know what's going on and uninstalled.
I'm almost finishing the story, I'm at San Juan right now and I must say, this game did not convinced me so far, Rise is way way better than Shadow, no doubt about it. Before downloading and playing the CPY version I was really considering purchase the Croft Edition in that steam xmas sale next month but now...now I'm not so sure, I think I'll just put that on hold for now, at least until they fix some of the game's problems, especially the annoying performance issues.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Cielos wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:15 pm

@Cielos
Someone could pls update the CT?
Some cheats its not working anymore,for exemple "blinded enemies/stupid enemies".

ospider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ospider »

Thanks so much for the great table :)
I have a question
Is there a way to make the walk key toggleable (As in pressing CapsLock once to always walk, press again to disable)?

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Just picked this up, can someone please update the table... Thank you in advance