Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Post by Rudo »

Stardew Valley has updated to version 1.2.26 few days ago with multi language support.
Here is the updated table for the game. Tested working as 4.28.2017 on Stardew Valley version 1.2.26 - Steam version.
T̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶h̶o̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶n̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶,̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶m̶a̶d̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶t̶a̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶e̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶.̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶p̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶
Credit goes to Zanzer. Thanks you for making this amazing table.
If there's something you desire, please mention it. I will try to work on it.

Some of the table features:
Exposing a bunch of player variables - health, stamina, money, skill points, ect.
Unlimited scripts: unlimited stamina, unlimited items, unlimited watering can.
Set run speed: set the movement speed of your character
Instant Harvest: crops are available to harvest instantly. You can also change its ID to harvest anything you want: a fish, a tool, anything.
Instant Tree Growth: tried of waiting for trees to grow. Use this script.
Calendar: expose a bunch of timer variable - current time, day, year, season, freeze time
and more!

Notes:
- In order to activate the scripts, you have to first perform its action first. For example, in order to activate Unlimited Watering Can, you have to first use the Watering Can at least once.
- The table is tested working as 4.28.2017 on Stardew Valley version 1.2.26 - Steam version. It may not work on modded or GOG version.
- Some features may not work on AMD systems. I tested the features on my Intel machine.

Big thanks to Shinkansen for his ideas and injecting points. Check out his table at: viewtopic.php?t=518

Changelog:
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.28 [Multiplayer]
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.17 [beta].
- Updated table to version 2.0, fix some minor issues.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.10 [beta], fix some minor issues and add some alternative methods to retrieve pointers.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.3.9 [beta], did some minor improvements in the codes.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.2.33, did some minor improvements in the codes.
- Updated table to support Stardew Valley version 1.2.30, did some minor improvements in the codes.
- Updated table to version 3.1, fixed some bugs and added "Hoe Dirts Instantly Watered and Fertilized"
- Updated table to version 3.0, some new features: viewtopic.php?p=8531#p8531
- Updated table to version 2.0, some new features: viewtopic.php?p=8141#p8141
- Updated table to version 1.1, some new features: viewtopic.php?p=7079#p7079

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Stardew Valley 1.3.28.CT
Multiplayer support.
(252.85 KiB) Downloaded 1442 times
Last edited by Rudo on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 16 times in total.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Stardew Valley v1.2.26 [Steam]

Post by Forces »

yaaaas! Thanks so much!!!!!

fatassguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fatassguy »

This rocks. I read it was extremely difficult to update tables you didn't create, I guess you're awesome like that. Any pointers? I really wanted to update to myself but wasn't sure how.

Also does the fishing script work? Seems to do nothing but cause weird issues when I try it.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

fatassguy wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:26 am
This rocks. I read it was extremely difficult to update tables you didn't create, I guess you're awesome like that. Any pointers? I really wanted to update to myself but wasn't sure how.

Also does the fishing script work? Seems to do nothing but cause weird issues when I try it.
Yes the fishing script does works (tested it on my machine), you just have to catch (or fail catching) a fish first. Then you can activate the fishing hack script. Same goes for the Always fish treasure script.
Last edited by Rudo on Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

The [Farmer] script for any rerason doesn't work, i cannot check the box.
instant grow/chop tree do not work too, i have no clue why ):

ps: all the other feature work perfectly, the fishing cheat is just amaizing, awesome work!!!

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Forces wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:48 pm

ps: all the other feature work perfectly, the fishing cheat is just amaizing, awesome work!!!
1) For the farmer script, you may want to try the table below. The table below uses full injection method instead of aobscan so if it works, you will be able to activate the script (or "tick the box") immediately.
2) For those scripts to work, you have to first perform its action. Like hit the tree at least once to activate the instant tree chopping script. If it still doesn't work, please read the problem with .NET games below.

OK so here is the problem with games like Stardew Valley ... The problem with these .NET games is even though the code gets compiled when needed, the references/names/whatever aren't always there. The reference of the address used in farmer script seems to be there every single time when you load up the game, so it's pretty reliable and it should work (tested it on my machine). But the references for the instant tree growth and instant tree chopping are NOT reliable. So if I were to remake those scripts using full injection, half the time it would be fine, half the time it simply wouldn't work. So I am very sorry because you will not be able to use these 2 features of the table.

Edit: about the instant tree chopping script, maybe Cheat Engine finds the wrong address to inject the script when activated. This is because I was lazy and didn't truly find the unique AOB for the script (so CE injects the script when it finds the first matched AOB). Download the fixed (?) script below and test it out.
Attachments
Instant tree chopping fix.CT
(2.17 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Farmer full injection.CT
(16.36 KiB) Downloaded 114 times

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

Rudo wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:32 pm
Forces wrote:

1) For the farmer script, you may want to try the table below. The table below uses full injection method instead of aobscan so if it works, you will be able to activate the script (or "tick the box") immediately.
2) For those scripts to work, you have to first perform its action. Like hit the tree at least once to activate the instant tree chopping script. If it still doesn't work, please read the problem with .NET games below.

OK so here is the problem with games like Stardew Valley ... The problem with these .NET games is even though the code gets compiled when needed, the references/names/whatever aren't always there. The reference of the address used in farmer script seems to be there every single time when you load up the game, so it's pretty reliable and it should work (tested it on my machine). But the references for the instant tree growth and instant tree chopping are NOT reliable. So if I were to remake those scripts using full injection, half the time it would be fine, half the time it simply wouldn't work. So I am very sorry because you will not be able to use these 2 features of the table.

Edit: about the instant tree chopping script, maybe Cheat Engine finds the wrong address to inject the script when activated. This is because I was lazy and didn't truly find the unique AOB for the script (so CE injects the script when it finds the first matched AOB). Download the fixed (?) script below and test it out.

Thanks for the fast reply! Tree chopping script now works perfectly!!
The farmer one, still broken. When i select the box, the hole line got selected instantly. This is strange because normally the CE freeze for half a sec to activate the script.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Forces wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 pm
The farmer one, still broken. When i select the box, the hole line got selected instantly. This is strange because normally the CE freeze for half a sec to activate the script.
About the activation time of a script, it's because I used full injection method, so it's super fast! If you play Terraria, check out my Terraria table, as it was built fully using the full injection method. Everything gets activated instantly (no delay, no "freezing" at all), pretty awesome.

I'm glad that you got the instant tree chopping script worked (being lazy is bad it seems :lol: ). Maybe CE finds the wrong address to inject the instant tree growth script as well. The AOB used for that script is unique for me (I was not being lazy that time because it's rather a short AOB). The script for the table below used an even longer AOB, in hope that it will find the right address to inject. (longer AOB means CE will take a little bit longer to activate the script)

About the farmer script, maybe the code gets compiled differently on your machine for some reasons. But as long as you are able to activate the unlimited stamina script, I can adjust the farmer script to work for you. It will be a little bit shabby but it will work.
Ok, so here is how to use the adjusted farmer script:
1) fire up the game and load up your character, use stamine once.
2) activate the unlimited stamina script provided in the table below. (not the one in the original table)
3) go back to the game and use stamina again. (you shouldn't lose any stamina because the unlimited stamina script was already activated)
3) everything in the farmer script should be updated. (the one in the table below, not the one in the original table)
4) if it works (it should), feel free to merge it with the original table, just remember to delete the old ones (delete the old unlimited stamina script and replace with the new one)

p/s: also check out Shinkansen's table. It got updated.
Attachments
Farmer, instant tree growth fix.CT
(19.27 KiB) Downloaded 109 times

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Good stuff! :)

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

Rudo wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:21 am
Forces wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:51 pm
About the activation time of a script, it's because I used full injection method, so it's super fast! If you play Terraria, check out my Terraria table, as it was built fully using the full injection method. Everything gets activated instantly (no delay, no "freezing" at all), pretty awesome.

I'm glad that you got the instant tree chopping script worked (being lazy is bad it seems :lol: ). Maybe CE finds the wrong address to inject the instant tree growth script as well. The AOB used for that script is unique for me (I was not being lazy that time because it's rather a short AOB). The script for the table below used an even longer AOB, in hope that it will find the right address to inject. (longer AOB means CE will take a little bit longer to activate the script)

About the farmer script, maybe the code gets compiled differently on your machine for some reasons. But as long as you are able to activate the unlimited stamina script, I can adjust the farmer script to work for you. It will be a little bit shabby but it will work.
Ok, so here is how to use the adjusted farmer script:
1) fire up the game and load up your character, use stamine once.
2) activate the unlimited stamina script provided in the table below. (not the one in the original table)
3) go back to the game and use stamina again. (you shouldn't lose any stamina because the unlimited stamina script was already activated)
3) everything in the farmer script should be updated. (the one in the table below, not the one in the original table)
4) if it works (it should), feel free to merge it with the original table, just remember to delete the old ones (delete the old unlimited stamina script and replace with the new one)

p/s: also check out Shinkansen's table. It got updated.
[Link]

i can thank you enough for your support!!!

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Hello guys, I just updated the table version 1.1 (download link in the first post) and added some new features for fishing (because I love fishing)
New features included:
- Instant Fish Bite: Fish/Stuff will bite right away. No more waiting.
- Instant Fish Catch: If you don't really care about which fish and its stats (size, quality, ect.) like me, use this script. It will catch the fish instantly, a little bit faster than using the original Always Catch Fish script.
- Added Unlimited Health.

fatassguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fatassguy »

I've been stuck on the Prairie King - No Death Achievement. In playing around I can find all the various bits, money, time, etc... but I can't seem to figure out how to simply prevent death. And even with all the other tricks, i can't manage to kill the final boss without dying. Have you poked around the minigame?

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Hello guys, I just updated the table version 2.0 (download link in the first post), changed some existed features, added some new features, and pointers finders.
New features included:
- Changed the injecting point for Farmer script. It should work better and be more "update-friendly" now.
- Underground Mine Pointers [To activate: go to mine level 2 or more] - Added some pointers for the miners: Spawn Ladder Next Hit, Mine level, lowestLevelReached, ect.
- Pirate Game Pointers [To activate: turn on the mini game] - Added some pointers for the mini game Journey of the Prairie King: Super Powerful Chracter, Has Died set to 0, Lives, Coins, Score, ect.
- Added a bunch of other pointers to "Last Crop Walked Over": fullyGrown, raisedSeeds, chanceForExtraCrops, ect.
- Added a bunch of day settings to "Calendar Pointer": isRaining, isSnowing, bloomDay, ect.

Big thanks to Shinkansen, I used some his injecting points and ideas because his are much more cleaver than mine. Please check out his table at: viewtopic.php?t=518

Cheers!
Last edited by Rudo on Wed May 10, 2017 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rudo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rudo »

Forces wrote:

Check out version 2.0 of the table, I changed the injecting point of Farmer script. It should work for you now.
fatassguy wrote:
Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 am
I've been stuck on the Prairie King - No Death Achievement. In playing around I can find all the various bits, money, time, etc... but I can't seem to figure out how to simply prevent death. And even with all the other tricks, i can't manage to kill the final boss without dying. Have you poked around the minigame?
Check out version 2.0 of the table, I included the pointers of the mini game. If you just need to get the achievement, just check "Has Died set to 0" and play normally, you will be rewarded with the achievement in the end even if you die. Or if you don't like it, you can use "Super Powerful Character" to have huge advantages, just stand in the middle and shoot in all 8 directions -> Profit! :lol:

Cheers!

fatassguy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fatassguy »

As always, you rock!