Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by DamSF »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 am
DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 pm
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm

It is done via hex editing at this time!
I have been working the last few days and have not been able to do much really with modding in this time, although i did hammer out the purple sharpness mod on monday night. Is there a specific list of skills you would like modded? I do take requests although bear in mind, some skills cannot be edited at this time as there is just a level digit and the editable data seems to pull from another file which i have not been able to edit yet. Give me a list of skills, and the value changes and i will edit as many of them as i am able assuming of course that i have not already edited them. Additionally on page 5 of envy's mhw modded stuff and things thread in the general game hacking section of this forum, i have posted a relatively in depth tutorial on how to hex edit the skills file and i have given data on every known value i have been able to suss out thus far. There is some data in each skill entry which does not appear to do anything now. this could be slated for skill ability changes to come in the game later or it could be a remnant of skill data from older monster hunter titles where skills and armor had negative effects that you had to work around as well, and if it is the latter, then that data will likely just be unused perpetually. we shall see on that.
I have only one request really, a version of the mod you already release with only the instant charge weapons (GS, Bow, Hammer, etc.), a less OP version of the mantles CD (Around 50% - 75% would be perfect) and Critical Eye giving 50% affinity.
I've tried editing them by myself but let's just say that I didn't had much success. xD

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by DamSF on Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

akugiler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akugiler »

After using the cheat engine, my level stuck, anyways to fix it?

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

you changed your HR without the needed HR exp to back it up, increase your HR exp to a certain amount and it will be normal again

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Another update is out, this one corrects some online connection issues or aims to reduce their frequency at least.

[Link]
We are very sorry for the trouble caused by the connection errors experienced by players.

We have released a patch to address the issue some players are experiencing,
in which an error code (such as 50382-MW1) will appear and connection is lost.
The patch implements the following changes:

- Adjustment to ease the creation of P2P sessions
Adjustments have been made to make it easier to establish a P2P session with players who are waiting in the Gathering Hub when you enter the Gathering Hub yourself.

- Reversion of some networking protocols to previous methods
In order to diagnose the cause of the current issues, some networking protocols have been rolled back to function the way they did prior to Title Update 3.

- The duration for which the quest "Banquet in the Earthen Hall"
 is available has been extended
Many players have been unable to enjoy Kulve Taroth's siege quest, "Banquet in the Earthen Hall" as a result of these issues.
In response, we are extending its availability by an additional week, until 11:59 p.m. UTC on Thursday, Nov 22.

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:59 am
Just tested that combined table some1 posted with bypass+ktquest functions
seems like the addresses changed, so those wont work anymore

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

also makes temporary bypass unable for now that sudden updates :( i cant use 500 attack+ from might seed now

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

yeah, but i have to wonder, was the added checks and things going on with denuvo causing those particular problems, and if so, that might be what they had rolled back, so the table itself may fixable now. They added kulve, but on ps4, when they added kulve, these problems did not have to be corrected so i seriously believe that it may have been caused by the beefed up denuvo on a rampage!
DamSF wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:52 am

I have only one request really, a version of the mod you already release with only the instant charge weapons (GS, Bow, Hammer, etc.), a less OP version of the mantles CD (Around 50% - 75% would be perfect) and Critical Eye giving 50% affinity.
I've tried editing them by myself but let's just say that I didn't had much success. xD
Are you using attack boost? If so, then i will add the +50% affinity to it, as opposed to critical eye, as i basically modded attack boost to 130% affinity so all weapons could be wielded at 100% affinity without having to waste another skill or 2 on something that is already accomplished by attack boost, essentially to free up an effect slot as the max you can have on your character active or not is 32 at any given time(except for food skills/buffs).
mrdead wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:12 am
also makes temporary bypass unable for now that sudden updates :( i cant use 500 attack+ from might seed now
I modded those in the parameter file directly thanks to the pointers by marcus101RR. I learned those parameter files are not encrypted but there are no item identifiers in them. anyways, mega demon and armor skin, demon and hardshell powder, might and adament pill, all +100 and timers to last a 50 minute quest and they stack!, 150hp lifepowders, 150 stamina dash/mega dash juice with 50 min timers, 150hp herbal powder, ect.
pl_item_param.zip
Install into nativePC\common\PL
(456 Bytes) Downloaded 51 times
Last edited by Eternallydissolved on Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

Now you cant use any cheat coz sudden update so be patience they wor so hard to solve this problem

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Davedyo wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:58 am
Now you cant use any cheat coz sudden update so be patience they wor so hard to solve this problem
fearlessrevolution trainer is still working. You can use that for the time being

mrdead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrdead »

Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:53 am
yeah, but i have to wonder, was the added checks and things going on with denuvo causing those particular problems, and if so, that might be what they had rolled back, so the table itself may fixable now. They added kulve, but on ps4, when they added kulve, these problems did not have to be corrected so i seriously believe that it may have been caused by the beefed up denuvo on a rampage!
DamSF wrote:

Are you using attack boost? If so, then i will add the +50% affinity to it, as opposed to critical eye, as i basically modded attack boost to 130% affinity so all weapons could be wielded at 100% affinity without having to waste another skill or 2 on something that is already accomplished by attack boost, essentially to free up an effect slot as the max you can have on your character active or not is 32 at any given time(except for food skills/buffs).
mrdead wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:12 am
I modded those in the parameter file directly thanks to the pointers by marcus101RR. I learned those parameter files are not encrypted but there are no item identifiers in them. anyways, mega demon and armor skin, demon and hardshell powder, might and adament pill, all +100 and timers to last a 50 minute quest and they stack!, 150hp lifepowders, 150 stamina dash/mega dash juice with 50 min timers, 150hp herbal powder, ect.
pl_item_param.zip
if i eat might pill 5 times it will goes up to 500 attack?

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

DamSF wrote:

yeah I do use Attack Boost, if you add the 50% affinity to it that'll be perfect.
Also, thanks for taking up my request! :D

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

DamSF wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:54 am
DamSF wrote:

yeah I do use Attack Boost, if you add the 50% affinity to it that'll be perfect.
here you go!
DamSF.zip
extract and install to nativePC\common\equip
(1.39 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:22 pm
DamSF wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:54 am

here you go! DamSF.zip
Thanks, mate!

Aratsei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aratsei »

How exactly would i use that Attack Boost mod? Just one slot/tick? Or should i be pumping 4 to get it to work? I dont seem to see it working under the "Status" menu, or am i just being dumb and it simply wouldnt show up there?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

vosszaa wrote:
Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:38 am
fearlessrevolution trainer is still working. You can use that for the time being
Yeah, thankfully that works.
Though it sadly doesn't work quite right when trying to solo KT. Because if you use the "easy part break", you'll end up "driving it off", which isn't supposed to happen until you get to zone 4. But without that cheat it's pretty much impossible to do enough to keep it around long enough to make it to zone 4. Which is frustrating.

I mean, I get it, they want it to be a "raid" for lots of people. But some of us like playing solo.
I think one of the CE tables had an option for a damage multiplier, if that could be made to work, it would probably help a ton. Let us set ourselves to doing x4 damage, so we count as a group solo. Should let us keep the fight going long enough to win it properly.

My issue is that even playing online normally, I've "won" a lot, but I've yet to be in the group that actually drives it off. I've always been in a group that gets it to zone 3 or 4 when it runs. Then before we can go back in and finish it off, some other group does so, so it all resets. :(