Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Maggie238
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Maggie238 »

looooozeeeeer wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 am
Maggie238 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:33 pm
DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:23 pm

Try using the item box pointer and set the slot to empty.
Yes, I tried, But when my mouse hovers to that box, the item number did not change, eg. When my mouse hover from mighty jew to this empty box, the pointer still shows mighty jew, and if I change anything in the table, the mighty jew got changed
i did mention this quite some time ago before KT (page 125) and probably we are the only two that doesnt know how to use it lol
looooozeeeeer wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:52 am
quick question, how do u use the item box pointer?

im using ver 47, the pointed item ID is in form of address (or whatever like 00060F312), when i choose from drop down list (like 755 : paralysis jewel 1), it returns in the item number and name, not the address, and the changed item ingame become blanks. i need to know and manually type the address to change into a jewel. is it intended to works that way or im using it wrong?
haha, pretty sure its a function problem, the address changed.Unless some geek have all the unpacked adress for everysingle item, some one will run in to the problem if using the preset value. any how its been stuck, system seems not recgnize it as an iterm. but counter says other wise. The only option I think is though some kind of editor and delete the lines indicate the item and number

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Polar87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Polar87 »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:52 am
Gonna say this much, if new people are in here just to bitch and moan about us cheating in MH World. Fucking leave. Simple as that really. You don't have to play with us. We don't want to play with you and chances are we're more than likely hunting with a close-knit group of friends to begin with, so your tears will only go towards the sharpening of my weapon. Keep crying. It amuses me.

Anyways. Thanks Squall for the hard work on the table. Any chance you could look into being able to modify Poison Damage? Would like some DoT Damage Builds.
" so your tears will only go towards the sharpening of my weapon. Keep crying. It amuses me. " This made me think of: [Link]

gogfox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogfox »

So there is no hope ?

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Always hope ! But it's hard to work with that so, you need patience

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

Between v49, the KT Hack table posted a few pages ago, the fearlessrevolution trainer and the fearlessrevolution trainer, I have everything covered lol.

Would be nice to have the trainer on the first page updated, though I guess since we don't have a 100% working fix for the current build of the game it makes sense...

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:58 am
noname0401 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:15 pm
Maggie238 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:30 pm
looooozeeeeer wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 am
This is my bad, I keep forgetting to tell everyone. I was using the hex values when adding items to Idlehands88's scripts, forgot to set it back to decimal. All you have to do is right-click on the Item ID entry under [Item Box] and click 'Show as decimal'. It will display correct values then.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:52 am
Yeah man, I haven't forgotten about your requests. These damn checks take priority. Cerdirvdg and I have gotten close, but there's always some that get through.. I'm getting so frustrated with this shit. If we ever figure it out, I might take a look into some of them.

Sick. Thanks man. Appreciate your hard work.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Dallagen wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:56 am

All you're doing is constantly acting like you know everything about this game and it's functions, then you bitch about a non-existent problem, then beg Squall for a feature that's been done 10 times over in proper modding resources

Let's see, been playing MH World since release. Been playing Monster Hunter since Freedom Unite. So yeah, I do know everything about Monster Hunter. I mean, if you're a fan of the series, you tend to invest your time into the lore and information. I also don't know everything, so how about you stop assuming shit and quit trying to find a reason to start beef with me.

You're leeching just as much as the rest of us. Get off your high horse before I cut you down from it. Also, I can't tell if you're a fucking idiot. But Poison Damage hasn't been modified, if it has I want you to show me who's done it and give them credence, otherwise, shut the fuck up and wait in line like the rest of us. I actually give the man thanks for his work and I try to help out people who have issues.

As for my "non-existent" issue. You must not actually read what happens here on these threads. There was a game breaking bug that caused your game to black screen after the most recent update. If you were wearing armor that hadn't been put into the game and their models were there, you could wear them. But Capcom updated the game and the models got removed for the time being to keep people from properly exploiting them. Pre-update you could wear them. Post update, you could still wear them, but if you went to craft any armor the models would not load and if you crafted them, your game would crash. I'm pretty sure this is a MAJOR ISSUE that MOST PEOPLE HAD who wanted to use armor not in the game yet.

I actually found a fix for it and posted it. So please, sit the fuck down and be humble. I'm contributing a lot more to this board then you ever have in the time you've been here. I may not know how to Hex Edit or find variables, but problem solving, critical thinking and execution are my specialty.

And I have to keep asking Squall, because dumb shits like yourself keep blowing up pages upon pages of this forum with the same questions which have already been answered. Is there anything I missed? Let me know. 8-)

Mod Edit: This bullshit is unacceptable. Keep your egos in check, kids. If you have time to write this much, and get this worked up, maybe you should learn how to write your own scripts and stop being dependent on others for it.

BEHAVE.

EFHT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by EFHT »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:48 am
what's that mic drop GIF mean? A meme or some west culture?

Special
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Special »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Dallagen wrote:

All you're doing is constantly acting like you know everything about this game and it's functions, then you bitch about a non-existent problem, then beg Squall for a feature that's been done 10 times over in proper modding resources
Let's see...
Na, Dallagen is spot on, you constantly talk down to others and like to backseat mod everyone, all your posts are worthless, please STFU. You complain about pages and pages of worthless crap, yet here I am having to scroll past your crap that's taking up 1/2 of this page...

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:42 pm
Eternallydissolved wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm
DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm

How do you edit the skills? Do you use a proper Editor or hex editing?
It is done via hex editing at this time!
I have been working the last few days and have not been able to do much really with modding in this time, although i did hammer out the purple sharpness mod on monday night. Is there a specific list of skills you would like modded? I do take requests although bear in mind, some skills cannot be edited at this time as there is just a level digit and the editable data seems to pull from another file which i have not been able to edit yet. Give me a list of skills, and the value changes and i will edit as many of them as i am able assuming of course that i have not already edited them. Additionally on page 5 of envy's mhw modded stuff and things thread in the general game hacking section of this forum, i have posted a relatively in depth tutorial on how to hex edit the skills file and i have given data on every known value i have been able to suss out thus far. There is some data in each skill entry which does not appear to do anything now. this could be slated for skill ability changes to come in the game later or it could be a remnant of skill data from older monster hunter titles where skills and armor had negative effects that you had to work around as well, and if it is the latter, then that data will likely just be unused perpetually. we shall see on that.

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

TLDR: the cheats are fine, just in different forms (including many different ways of doing/getting what you want from Kulve easily), please read the previous pages and find the solutions yourself, dont be lazy. Have a nice day

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Special wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:14 am
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Dallagen wrote:

Let's see...
Na, Dallagen is spot on, you constantly talk down to others and like to backseat mod everyone, all your posts are worthless, please STFU. You complain about pages and pages of worthless crap, yet here I am having to scroll past your crap that's taking up 1/2 of this page...
And I'll keep doing it if the mods don't actually want to step in, they step in when people's feelings get hurt apparently. When the same things have been said over and over and over again. People asking the same questions. It gets old. Because Squall has answered these questions time and time again. Why should people be subjected to it? Because people are too lazy to actually scroll through a few pages and check to see if their question got answered. Ya'll expect to be spoonfed. It's annoying.

jd5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jd5 »

I see a lot of fighting happening about reposting questions for game crashing.

Wouldn't that be solved to a considerable amount if we just re-upload the same cheat table with the name (Nor working for now) ? Since i'm guessing everyone will see the name of the table they are going to download and possibly be informed without posting.Just a thought.

kasvanti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kasvanti »

is anyone able to make a working script for the hbg/bowgun supports all ammo/no reload? :)
Thank you for the hardwork you guys are putting into this!

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Is the other one causing the game to crash or just not working?