Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
FullVector
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by FullVector »

Anyway to give myself armory quests for mantles? or just give myself the mantle without having to do the quest? Never mind on this, figured it out!
Also is there anyway to get rainbow pigment as well?

(Sorry for fail questions i'm new to this and some tables are really complicated to me)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

You know, I find it extremely annoying that they have increased the item count past 99/999, but you can still only have 1000 pieces of equipment stored. At first I didn't think this was going to be a problem, as I like to collect everything possible in MH games which means crafting all gear, but now that KT has added something like 100+ weapons, regardless of how bad or good they are, I simply don't have enough room. I've had to go and sell off hundreds of pieces of armor and weapons that, sure, I can always craft again, but I don't want to have to.

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

endersblade wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:02 am
You know, I find it extremely annoying that they have increased the item count past 99/999, but you can still only have 1000 pieces of equipment stored. At first I didn't think this was going to be a problem, as I like to collect everything possible in MH games which means crafting all gear, but now that KT has added something like 100+ weapons, regardless of how bad or good they are, I simply don't have enough room. I've had to go and sell off hundreds of pieces of armor and weapons that, sure, I can always craft again, but I don't want to have to.
HEY GO COMPLAIN TO THEM WE DONT CARE THIS IS FOR CHEATS ONLY THANK YOU.

beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater

Post by beerdevji2018 »

Hello, please teach me how to use them. I try them. Then the game was shut down. The message is as follows: "MT-framework 3.0 collecting exception information.please wait."

[Link]

Thank You.

brokenhopes
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by brokenhopes »

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:00 pm
brokenhopes wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:42 pm
Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:35 pm

either that or damage?

Just tried with a blast bow but not seeing the blast proc, should I increase the multiplier ?
Check your PMs
somehow managed to get it to work but for other status types like mounting and KO... guess i will continue to experiment

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Gonna say this much, if new people are in here just to bitch and moan about us cheating in MH World. Fucking leave. Simple as that really. You don't have to play with us. We don't want to play with you and chances are we're more than likely hunting with a close-knit group of friends to begin with, so your tears will only go towards the sharpening of my weapon. Keep crying. It amuses me.

Anyways. Thanks Squall for the hard work on the table. Any chance you could look into being able to modify Poison Damage? Would like some DoT Damage Builds.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:52 am
Gonna say this much, if new people are in here just to bitch and moan about us cheating in MH World. Fucking leave. Simple as that really. You don't have to play with us. We don't want to play with you and chances are we're more than likely hunting with a close-knit group of friends to begin with, so your tears will only go towards the sharpening of my weapon. Keep crying. It amuses me.

Anyways. Thanks Squall for the hard work on the table. Any chance you could look into being able to modify Poison Damage? Would like some DoT Damage Builds.
+1

Like too it's possible to change Poison damage. And other question, can i change %luck to mount a monster ?

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

TemptingIcarus wrote:

All you're doing is constantly acting like you know everything about this game and it's functions, then you bitch about a non-existent problem, then beg Squall for a feature that's been done 10 times over in proper modding resources

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

noname0401 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:15 pm
Maggie238 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:30 pm
looooozeeeeer wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:26 am
This is my bad, I keep forgetting to tell everyone. I was using the hex values when adding items to Idlehands88's scripts, forgot to set it back to decimal. All you have to do is right-click on the Item ID entry under [Item Box] and click 'Show as decimal'. It will display correct values then.
TemptingIcarus wrote:
Yeah man, I haven't forgotten about your requests. These damn checks take priority. Cerdirvdg and I have gotten close, but there's always some that get through.. I'm getting so frustrated with this shit. If we ever figure it out, I might take a look into some of them.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Squall, change %mount a monster is possible ?

azridagan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by azridagan »

Rayer wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:19 pm
Squall, change %mount a monster is possible ?
you can use the 'abnormal status multiplier'.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Oh thx mate ^^

sokanaru
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sokanaru »

Game crashes evrytime i use the script, what can i do ?

Aaeeschylus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Aaeeschylus »

sokanaru wrote:
Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:29 pm
Game crashes evrytime i use the script, what can i do ?
Maybe try reading the previous 5 pages? It has been explained multiple times already.

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

MH World was a new systeme anticheat so the script crash the game