Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
noname0401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by noname0401 »

I am not sure it is just me or not, but I tried to change Taroth materials.. but digits like 0000038B or 37B is very confusing. Can't find it on the list. Can help?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Maggie238
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maggie238 »

Hhi guys! I used item box pointer and changed some decoration, now I have those empty box that once I click on them it will jump to another category. Any tip or fix for this?

thx

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Anti cheat system, we need wait.
Rithm, for change number player on quest i don't think you can change this, or is very funy 16 players vs bazel looool

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:59 am
i forgot to upload this yesterday after modding it but the below file which installs into nativePC\common\equip will modify the level 7 defense boost skill to defense +510 and elemental resistance for all elements +100
skill_data.zip
How do you edit the skills? Do you use a proper Editor or hex editing?

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Maggie238 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:30 pm
Hhi guys! I used item box pointer and changed some decoration, now I have those empty box that once I click on them it will jump to another category. Any tip or fix for this?

thx

Try using the item box pointer and set the slot to empty.

Maggie238
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maggie238 »

DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:23 pm
Maggie238 wrote:

thx

Yes, I tried, But when my mouse hovers to that box, the item number did not change, eg. When my mouse hover from mighty jew to this empty box, the pointer still shows mighty jew, and if I change anything in the table, the mighty jew got changed

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Maggie238 wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:33 pm
Yes, I tried, But when my mouse hovers to that box, the item number did not change, eg. When my mouse hover from mighty jew to this empty box, the pointer still shows mighty jew, and if I change anything in the table, the mighty jew got changed
What happens if you try to sort the decorations tab?

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

hello guys, someone tried that gun editor that came out recently in nexus mods "Ranged Weapons Editor" and "Monster Hunter World Melee Weapons Editor". I do not know if you can use it to develop a weapons edition table. I am sorry for my bad English.

Maggie238
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Maggie238 »

DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:43 pm
Maggie238 wrote:
What happens if you try to sort the decorations tab?
It goes to the front, like the 3 empty box. The box wanst in the first at the beginning, I was editing some decoration in the second page for example, it turns to empty box, I got panic and sort the tab, it went to the first...

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm
i forgot to upload this yesterday after modding it but the below file which installs into nativePC\common\equip will modify the level 7 defense boost skill to defense +510 and elemental resistance for all elements +100
skill_data.zip
It is done via hex editing at this time!

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:34 pm
DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:06 pm
skill_data.zip
It is done via hex editing at this time!

Kyoshiro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kyoshiro »

Does anyone have the latest idlehands88 mods for armor and weapons ? really want that mod to work again since its outdated, or have something similar, i just need the 1 piece armor max set bonus, and 1 jewel max a skill, and have 3 lvl 3 slots. since i have no idea how to do it. :T

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Kyoshiro wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 pm
Does anyone have the latest idlehands88 mods for armor and weapons ? really want that mod to work again since its outdated, or have something similar, i just need the 1 piece armor max set bonus, and 1 jewel max a skill, and have 3 lvl 3 slots. since i have no idea how to do it. :T
Idlehands88's modded armor file has been updated by Deviljho and I made a version with 1 piece set skill (only for the alpha versions of the armors). As for the decorations, the original file posted by Idlehands88 still works on the current version of the game.

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

Maggie238 wrote:
DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:23 pm
Maggie238 wrote:

thx

i did mention this quite some time ago before KT (page 125) and probably we are the only two that doesnt know how to use it lol
looooozeeeeer wrote:
Wed Oct 24, 2018 10:52 am
quick question, how do u use the item box pointer?

im using ver 47, the pointed item ID is in form of address (or whatever like 00060F312), when i choose from drop down list (like 755 : paralysis jewel 1), it returns in the item number and name, not the address, and the changed item ingame become blanks. i need to know and manually type the address to change into a jewel. is it intended to works that way or im using it wrong?

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

DamSF wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:18 pm
Kyoshiro wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 10:06 pm
Idlehands88's modded armor file has been updated by Deviljho and I made a version with 1 piece set skill (only for the alpha versions of the armors). As for the decorations, the original file posted by Idlehands88 still works on the current version of the game.
Wait what. When did this come out? Since I used that mod and now I can't even craft armor it takes me to a black screen.