Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Game Name:Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-
Game Engine:??
Game Version: Ver1.02 (NEED STEAM UPDATE VERSION OF TABLE BELOW)
Options Required:
  • unlimited HP for all party members
  • Money
  • Freeze tummy meter
  • Instant lvl up (due to you going back to lvl 1 if u die)
  • Unlimited backpack space
  • Ignore crafting requirements
  • Unlimited fusion points
  • No P cost (used to activate spells)

Game/Steam Website: [Link]
Other Info: The hunger and lvl up is the most important on my list for now as I and i'm sure many others are not the survival types of people who likes eating a lot in games to prevent our character from dying
Last edited by Atmogenic1 on Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

edomsa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Touhou Genso Wanderer -Reloaded-

Post by edomsa »

+1

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Got a table for igg version 1.01 very basic included hungry freeze when its 100, hp restoration to full every few steps instead of 1 and pointer to an item quantity in warehouse withdraw tab 1 and p-power offset

>Added Reimus Base stats enable-->edit --->freeze values (99 power both = 3k damage)(first get 99 level or values will reset) (4000000 xp = level 99) works with default hp hud
>backup savefile incase you mess valuesPrevious Floor pointer edit this to the floor you want minus 1 and enter a stair... alternative lose freeze the value on stage you want minus 1 and click continue(dont forget to unfreeze) with this you can skip lots of floors (just dont enter something insane or it will crush)
>Added infinite items in storage (actually they wont decrease... in case its item type equiped unequip first and then dupe that type)
>Weapon Modding (activate --->highlight weapon -->wait a few seconds (lazy loads) --> edit values
like character level i sugest to get weapon to 99 so it wont revert values (4000000 xp are enough >_> dont forget to kill an enemy)
*added weapon ID mod (gotta add the ids) enter a hex id from 01 to FF remove and equip weapon to update it and change floor to fix it 100% (abilities displaying etc) Weapon actually changes during equipment phase (when i have time i'll add a dropdown with options else you are free to experiment and post the ids

>>Armour Editor

>>Accessory Editor
*found item type mod you can change weapon amour or accessory to almost any item type just set 0 ids for start before changing type and like previous mentioned gotta fill the ids (game has many items eg. item id 0001 item type special floor things its a portal you can place anywhere (plz dont place on shrine) ) to update item changes either change floor or enter that dragon building in shrine (changes screen)

>Step pointer : take a step to update (affects time in dungeon) freeze to 0 for infinite time in a dungeon level or set to 1199 and take a step (at least for first dungeon on step 1200 you are forced to go next floor)

In any case Its adviced to always keep separate backup of save file cause this game autosaves
Attachments
LotusLandVReloaded.CT
Added time in dungeon(steps)
(65.6 KiB) Downloaded 745 times
LotusLandVReloaded.CT
Added Armour,Accessory Modding(and some surprises)
(62.57 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
LotusLandVReloaded.CT
Added weapon Modding
(53.51 KiB) Downloaded 217 times
LotusLandVReloaded.CT
Infinite storage items
(51.24 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
LotusLandVReloaded.CT
added floor pointer
(49.75 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Last edited by linkff on Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:59 am, edited 12 times in total.

ako484848
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ako484848 »

thank you!!! Do you have an address that uses enemy characters?
For example yorihime

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

I fixed the hunger script. The value will show as zero but hunger will not decrease. Enable all 3 scripts
Attachments
LotusLandVReloaded.CT
(14.44 KiB) Downloaded 251 times

edomsa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by edomsa »

thank you!! :D

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

ooo gotta try this out later when I get back home, thanks a lot :D

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

ok been playing the game for a bit and there are two things that would be nice to have and that's the same effect with your partner with the HP restoring and if its possible to make an item list so you can add all the seals to your equipment, if possible even able to add seals that aren't meant to be for the current equipment

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Still playing this game as i'm addicted to it and there another thing that's bothering me with this game and that's the limited time you have on floors when you're in a dungeon, its like you can't even have a relaxing grinding session without the game rushing you through it.

Me: oh I like this floor its just manageable enough for me to kill enemies and get a decent amount of exp for my items and level

Game: lol not a chance you'll will need to hurry it up because there's no way we'll let you have a chill time on this floor, ON TO THE NEXT ONE!

me: why the fuck is it doing this? I can just about survive on this floor, stop pushing through the game and let me go at my own pace you piece of shit.

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

>Added Reimus Base stats enable take a step in dungeon -->edit --->freeze values (99 power both = 3k damage)
Nice, but it seems like my game crashes everytime I go to the shrine when I change or freeze one of the values in that section.

edit: it seems really quite buggy, most of the time its actually editing the stats of your partner rather then yourself so im going to go back to the first table until that one is a little less buggy, unless im being a complete retard somewhere but I don't see anything im doing wrong

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

You are able to easily edit gold, nito points, and xp values on equipment along with character xp. I wasn't able to find an easy way to change floor level but this game should be pretty easy to get an extensive table if people actually care in the future. The real holy grail for this game would be an equipment editor with selectable seals or xp modifiers on equipment.

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

>backup savefile incase you mess valuesPrevious Floor pointer edit this to the floor you want minus 1 and enter a stair... alternative lose freeze the value on stage you want minus 1 and click continue(dont forget to unfreeze) with this you can skip lots of floors (just dont enter something insane or it will crush)
> gonna add more in future (with enough time everything is editable :lol: :ph34r: :roll: )
Thank you for being a great person adding new things to the table every one in a while, but I hate to sound a pain but could you do new posts on here otherwise no one knows if there's been any new updates with the table. Not saying you need to post the table everytime, just saying whats been adding to the table.

linkff
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by linkff »

Hmm trying to find item ids but i keep hitting walls >_> maybe in future will think of something :3 The doesn't decrease script could even increase item quantity if you modded that byte 00 to eg. 0A but i think its ok as it is (also added yen and nitro points but thats easy to find anyway they are in floor script) :o seems like they got separate functions for material quantities

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

linkff wrote:
Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:12 pm
Hmm trying to find item ids but i keep hitting walls >_> maybe in future will think of something :3 The doesn't decrease script could even increase item quantity if you modded that byte 00 to eg. 0A but i think its ok as it is (also added yen and nitro points but thats easy to find anyway they are in floor script) :o seems like they got separate functions for material quantities
Thanks for the yen and nito points, I could do that myself when I'm playing the game but it is a little pet peeve having to do it all the time but now I don't have to. Also I'm sure you'll be able to find more interesting things in time, there's no rush as anything u add makes the game more relaxing then it originally is :)

Atmogenic1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Atmogenic1 »

Just thought of another thing you could try and do which is ignoring crafting requirements so I can craft as many power, antidote and other useful accessories whilst in a dungeon. It would also be a way less buggy way to increase your power level and HP when you're not playing as Reimu, just takes a bit of time doing it, but this would be best with a infinite backpack hack so before doing this I think it's wise to try and find the memory for the backpack before attempting this one in mind.