Don't Starve/Together + DLC

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Don't Starve/Together + DLC

Post by NumberXer0 »

Any chance for an updated table? Specifically for the max item slot cheats. The old table uploaded here is outdated.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Don't Starve/Together + DLC

Post by Devilswarchild »

this is all I got for the steam version...

[Link]

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 pm
this is all I got for the steam version...

[Link]
That's the same one I tried unfortunately. None of it works with the current version. HP/Hunger/Sanity still drop and the item stacks don't freeze.

I believe it's for the original version, which is no longer updated. It hasn't been since 11/24/16. The new version was updated three times in the last week, the latest being on Tuesday.

Honestly, it's easy as hell to find each item value and make it 99 along with HP/Hunger/Sanity values., but it's a pain to have to do each time you get a new item or restart the game. I wish I knew how to find the item slot itself so I could make every item infinite. Unfortunately, I don't know enough about CE to do that.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

Well Don't Starve Together has no DLC. Don't Starve is its own separate game and dont starve shipwrecked is also a game by itself. So the table should still work for Don't Starve Together. it however will not work for dont starve or shipwrecked. So here's what I mean. Don't Starve is the original with no multiplayer whatsoever. Don't starve Together is essentially the same game as the original except its both single player and multiplayer with more character options plus workshop support. Shipwrecked is a sequel or sorts to the original. That's my personal view of them. However, shipwrecked and Reign of Titans are both technically DLC items for "Don't Starve", they are not available in Don't Starve together.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:56 pm
Well Don't Starve Together has no DLC. Don't Starve is its own separate game and dont starve shipwrecked is also a game by itself. So the table should still work for Don't Starve Together. it however will not work for dont starve or shipwrecked. So here's what I mean. Don't Starve is the original with no multiplayer whatsoever. Don't starve Together is essentially the same game as the original except its both single player and multiplayer with more character options plus workshop support. Shipwrecked is a sequel or sorts to the original. That's my personal view of them. However, shipwrecked and Reign of Titans are both technically DLC items for "Don't Starve", they are not available in Don't Starve together.
I know it's not actual DLC, but my point was that the most recent version of Don't Starve is Don't Starve Together: A New Reign, which is the original game, with multiplayer option and the Reign of Giants expansion. I worded it weird, but that's what I meant. The table might work with the older original DS, I'm not sure. It probably does since they don't update it anymore. I only play DST because of the mod support and LAN games with friends. It still doesn't work with the latest patch however. There isn't any reason to even play the original version, since DST is getting all of the updates and new features. That's why I think a table for the definitive version would make sense.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

I honestly dont know if anyone would make a table for DST due to the fact that the only people who play play it specifically for the multiplayer aspect of it.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Use console commands if you are playing Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together (if you are the host). If you aren't the host, DST is multiplayer game and you are in the wrong place anyways.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

The Mogician wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:30 am
Use console commands if you are playing Don't Starve/Don't Starve Together (if you are the host). If you aren't the host, DST is multiplayer game and you are in the wrong place anyways.
I do use console commands sometimes, but it's just a hassle and not as many options as a good table. As for the multiplayer aspect, that argument is completely moot when we have tables for a game like Dark Souls III and others. Yes it has multiplayer capability, but single player/local as well. DST isn't just about the multiplayer, it has mod support and various improvement patches.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

cakemale wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 am
Don't come in here with your self-promoting nonsense. Share the table or leave. This isn't a place to advertise your channel.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:53 am
cakemale wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:31 am
Don't come in here with your self-promoting nonsense. Share the table or leave. This isn't a place to advertise your channel.
I deleted two of his posts yesterday hoping he would get the message but nope. Banned his ass(IP).

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Yeah I hate that nonsense. Sorry if I couldn't help with the table, I'm sure STN or someone can help you out.