Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
owo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by owo »

naberu wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:51 pm
Seems like people are still having a problem obtaining Kulve Taroth weapons, so I try my best to guide you. This method is done without going into the Kulve Taroth quest to beat it in legit or semi-legit way (no RNG).

Obtaining Kulve Taroth Weapons by Swapping Them with Workshop White Starter Weapons
(no crash)

Kulve Taroth page + her armor set + all Kulve Taroth weapons variant, take note of name of the weapons you want.

[Link]

Steps by Step Guide (I will use this guide to get "Taroth Buster Bomber" Gunlance weapon as en example)

1. Open Monster Hunter World.
2. Load your save.
3. Purchase some cheap white starter weapons from Workshop (2nd Floor), the Iron Gunlance.
4. Go back to your Item/Inventory Box, choose "Change Equipment".
5. Go to your Equipment Box at the bottom, press C or (R3 analog for joystick) to sort equipments to Category -> Gunlance.
6. Activate your MHW Character Editor table by Berserk Knight, and hook it to Monster Hunter World game process.
7. Activate or tick the box: Character Editor -> Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Utility Functions -> Search -> Search Parameter -> Gunlance
8. Activate or tick the box: Character Editor -> Inventory -> Hunter Equipment -> Equipment Data (leave it open, you will change weapon here later)
9. From Search Parameter, Double click the value of Gunlance (shows -None-), and change it to Iron Gunlance 1 (Workshop white starter weapon you bought)
10. Activate or Tick the Search box (under Find Next? option box in table), take note the Search Result: It will show "Found" (the table found your Iron Gunlance).
11. Check if your weapon type is the same in both "Search Parameter -> Gunlance (value: Iron Gunlance)" and the "Equipment Data -> Item (value: Iron Gunlance).

12. They won't be the same the first time, untick and tick the box "Search" and let the Search Result is "Found" again.
13. This time, Search Parameter -> Gunlance AND Equipment Data -> Gunlance should be the same (this is to make sure your dummy weapon, NOT OTHER VALUABLE weapon will be changed to Kulve Taroth weapon)
14. Go to Equipement Data -> Item box and change the value into Taroth Buster Bomber.

15. Go to your Equipment Box, go to your starting weapon Iron Gunlance, highlight it, it will change into Taroth Buster Bomber.
16. Go do this to as many weapons as you want without going into that painfully long Kulve Taroth Quest. Enjoy!
Make sure to change the value of your "character slot" first when using the second or third slot. Just tick the box: Character Data and take a look at the name to be sure if you did it right. Saw a few comments on the YT video complaining about the table not working, this is one of the reasons when the character isnt selected.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ShieldMiller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ShieldMiller »

Hi, I was following you since the begining.
First, thanks for the tables and all the contributors.
Here's my table for the KT Quest. It allows you to get the rewards without doing the quest. :mrgreen:
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld_kv_hack.CT
(10.05 KiB) Downloaded 111 times

derpnik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by derpnik »

ShieldMiller wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 pm
Here's my table for the KT Quest. It allows you to get the rewards without doing the quest. :mrgreen:
Hi, would you care to explain how your table works?

None of the options appear to work.

Christopho
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Christopho »

Anyone else having issues for most of the table? In particular, I've been trying to use the following

Easily Break Monster Parts: instant crash

Inf Lucky Vouchers: seems stable 80% of the time, 20% of the time it'll randomly crash after a long time

HR EXP Multiplier: doesn't even seem to be working

Other Multipliers: Will crash when going into menus; Monster Research crashes right away no matter what

Item Highlighter/Pointer: it was working fine when I changed from full screen to borderless windowed but now it's crashing whenever I go into a menu

Character Pointers: has to be enabled before loading the save otherwise it crashes

endersblade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by endersblade »

ShieldMiller wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:52 pm
WOW that's amazing!

Now we just need to figure out how to make all of the rewards Sublimated Weapons...

john_101891
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by john_101891 »

Ive followed the steps on Beserk Knights table for the Kulve Taroth weapons but its not working including using search parameters for heavy bow gun but not detecting it. Please help......

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

those weapon is suppose to next update dudesssssssssss ( ;∀;)

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

kireaji.zip
Purple sharpness for all weapons. install into nativePC\common\equip
(409 Bytes) Downloaded 132 times
This file mods all sharpness qualities at sharpness level 8(gauge max) to have all sharpness colors and a lot of purple sharpness! This file installs in nativePC\common\equip in your monster hunter game folder. this file does not require any other mods to work as i have altered all sharpness quality entries.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:41 am
So how do I modify these files, as I want something else like max level defense give 500 def and 50 all ele resist ?

AiFonFabre
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AiFonFabre »

Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:24 am
kireaji.zip
This file mods all sharpness qualities at sharpness level 8(gauge max) to have all sharpness colors and a lot of purple sharpness! This file installs in nativePC\common\equip in your monster hunter game folder. this file does not require any other mods to work as i have altered all sharpness quality entries.
Does this mod just replaces the sharpness color or did you modify the sharpness multiplier too?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

AiFonFabre wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:41 am
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:24 am
kireaji.zip
Does this mod just replaces the sharpness color or did you modify the sharpness multiplier too?
Purple sharpness is in the game files, just unused. from my research the modifier for white sharpness is 1.32 raw damage and 1.1 elemental damage and the damage modifier for purple sharpness is 1.45 raw and 1.2 elemental. Those numbers are from previous monster hunter games for purple. i made it a point to put all sharpness colors in the gauge as a proof of concept so users could see that the previous 6 colors are there(did not want anyone thinking it was simply a visual mod), and then the seventh level of purple. its in the game files, just had to figure out how to make it work.

yasuwitch
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yasuwitch »

is there anyway to unlock event stuff that didnt play like wriggle head / that Jet Great Sword / megaman costume for palico ? i was busy when that event come

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

D00IVI wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:38 am
Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:41 am
So how do I modify these files, as I want something else like max level defense give 500 def and 50 all ele resist ?
i forgot to upload this yesterday after modding it but the below file which installs into nativePC\common\equip will modify the level 7 defense boost skill to defense +510 and elemental resistance for all elements +100
skill_data.zip
Further modified skill file. defense boost now gives defense +510 and elemental resist +100
(1.39 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
yasuwitch wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:52 am
is there anyway to unlock event stuff that didnt play like wriggle head / that Jet Great Sword / megaman costume for palico ? i was busy when that event come
There is an all event quests unlocker mod on fearlessrevolution which does work, although i'm not sure how buggy it will be with the new anti-cheat implementation in the game

Mrnerdisg0d
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Mrnerdisg0d »

Just seen this if anyone was interested...

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/monsterhunterworld/mods/473

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 pm
Compeador wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:18 am
PastaAdventures wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:37 am

Well you can break horns on 2nd pursuit. Can't really post on Reddit cause they don't allow cheats and I'm testing this with cheats...
It seems I found the pointers to hack the pursuit level, but I'm not sure whether they have pointers to each level since I found level 1 and 6 has different pointer. Anyway only I found 2 but it's enough to make this cheat works.
All you need to do is set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6), and freeze them. Then follow these steps:

0. Must be you to host the session
1. Set the values to 2600(pointes required to level 6)
2. Freeze them, so it won't drop to zero when you accept the siege
3. Go accept the Kulve siege quest, but this monent the "REAL" Pursuit level is still 1
4. Cancel the quest and let the system re-detect your pursuit level; meanwhile you should see the pursuit level is not 6(if it is just start the quest).
5. Accept the quest again, talk to Quest Counter and you should see your pursuit level is 6
6. Enjoy!

Also modify the "Might Seed/Pill Attack+" in Berserk Knight's table or weapon base damage(if the game won't crash) so you can solo the Kulve around 10 minutes.

BTW your friends can join your siege too, but they'll see your pursuit level is 1...anyway, after quest starts the Kulve's parts are easily to break as the effect of level 6 p.level
Decided to merge your table for the ones who dont understand how.

MonsterHunterWorld+Editor+Bypass+KulvePPEditor.CT
Hello, sorry, how you use layered for apparence amor please ? ^^