Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:59 am
What HR are you ?
Mid-30's or so...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ozh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ozh »

Hello :)

I looking for help, i Used the character editor from Berserk Knight, but i probably fucked up somewhere :? because now when i try to access my loadout, my game crashes, so i would know if there are ways by CE or Folders or any others to delete my "corrupted" loadout for fixing those crashes.

Thx in advance

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Ozh wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:51 am

I looking for help, i Used the character editor from Berserk Knight, but i probably fucked up somewhere :? because now when i try to access my loadout, my game crashes, so i would know if there are ways by CE or Folders or any others to delete my "corrupted" loadout for fixing those crashes.

Thx in advance
When you enter the game, go to the item box and go to set decorations. Remove some skills from your armor by removing some decorations. Once you have removed a few, save and try to view your skills. If you can; count the number of skills visible in that menu. If the number of skills is over 32, the game will crash when ever you hit the menu button. 32 is the maximum effect limit you can have although some set bonuses or skills are 2 effects under one skill(they will appear in your menu twice, like lunastra favor 2 and 4 or odogaron mastery 2 and 4 but are counted as 1 skill) that can exceed 32 as it is still overall only 32 skill entries. Once you have done all of this, What ever the difference between how many skills you have now; subtracted from 32; that is how many skills you can add back into your armor set.

Ozh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ozh »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:24 am
Ozh wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:51 am

Thx in advance
When you enter the game, go to the item box and go to set decorations. Remove some skills from your armor by removing some decorations. Once you have removed a few, save and try to view your skills. If you can; count the number of skills visible in that menu. If the number of skills is over 32, the game will crash when ever you hit the menu button. 32 is the maximum effect limit you can have although some set bonuses or skills are 2 effects under one skill(they will appear in your menu twice, like lunastra favor 2 and 4 or odogaron mastery 2 and 4 but are counted as 1 skill) that can exceed 32 as it is still overall only 32 skill entries. Once you have done all of this, What ever the difference between how many skills you have now; subtracted from 32; that is how many skills you can add back into your armor set.

I delete every decorations on every piece of gear in my box but still crash when i hit the set button.

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Ozh wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:44 am
[
What about the armor pieces you are currently wearing?

Ozh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ozh »

Eternallydissolved wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:54 am
Ozh wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:44 am
[
What about the armor pieces you are currently wearing?
Every thing i have actually 0 decorations equiped or in my box equipement. still crash.
Maybe deleting all equipement will fixed but not sure, so i prefer to ask for a better solution.

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

Mrnerdisg0d wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:24 pm
So been stuck on that lvl 29 Quest with the 2 Tempered Bazelgeuse

And i was finally able to do it

INF Health
INF Stam

INF Demon Mode

Squall8 CHK7 script seemed to work for that

No crashes at all.

Ill post the Combined CT since everyone keeps asking how to add the script

I did notice when you have inf health and stam the second you take damage the game checks for it and kicks you offline

Also ill post a text of all the item ids once its done decompressing
but always crash if i use easly break part

naberu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by naberu »

Can we compile ways to beat the Kulve Taroth quest here (using Cheat Engine)? There are a lot of ways, but most will cause crashing.
These are from what I have skimmed from reading the topic.

Kulve Taroth Quest clearing method
1. Easily break monster parts (I managed to make it long enough, Kulve leaves, never touched the quest again, then the game crashes)
2. Infinite Health, Stamina, etc using Squall8 CHK7 script (no crash)
3. Pursuit level hack using Compeador's table from page 142 (no crash)
4. Demon drug/Pills/Seed of Might/Buff increase hack (not sure if crash)
5. Weapon attack power increase hack (not sure if it has a cap, not sure if crash)

Kulve Taroth Weapon obtaining method
1. Create Kulve weapon in new inventory slot (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
2. Buy cheap dummy weapons from Workshop, swap them with Kulve's weapon (Berserk Knight's table, no crash, tested by me)
3. Gives unidentified Sublimated weapon, Meld weapons from Kulve's quest, appraise later (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)

cheukyi6
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cheukyi6 »

Btw sorry for asking question out of context but, does any damage buff from CE table still take effect even when the CE is closed? I personally have never used any damage buff script nor any weapon modifier script and there's this one time I am doing good damage on a monster and someone else accused me of cheating but I have used any damage boost or modifier script. So just wondering if I somehow accidentally turned it on long time ago and it stays?

davido
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by davido »

naberu wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:18 pm
how did you use that table, I did the steps he said but the pursuit level never changed

Davedyo
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Davedyo »

naberu wrote:
Can we compile ways to beat the Kulve Taroth quest here (using Cheat Engine)? There are a lot of ways, but most will cause crashing.

1. Easily break monster parts (I managed to make it long enough, Kulve leaves, never touched the quest again, then the game crashes)
5. Weapon attack power increase hack (not sure if it has a cap, not sure if crash)

1. Create Kulve weapon in new inventory slot (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
2. Buy cheap dummy weapons from Workshop, swap them with Kulve's weapon (Berserk Knight's table, no crash, tested by me)
3. Gives unidentified Sublimated weapon, Meld weapons from Kulve's quest, appraise later (Berserk Knight's table, not sure if crash)
i only need easy break parts so if possible could u tell me how to use that code so i didnt get crashed

pepesonico
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pepesonico »

naberu wrote:

This crashes the game, even with the chk7 script

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Inf Mantle Duration and Cannon Always Loaded seems to be working normally, without making the game crash. (Tested with Cedricvdg and Squall8 bypasses on)

hddt817
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hddt817 »

naberu wrote:

Inf Mantle Duration (rockmantle) + Inf demon mode (with DB) or Inf spirit gauge (with LS) + Super Buffed + Mightseed buff in "[Pointer Found By @Berserk Knight]" increases raw damage.

Before entering siege buy Sublimated relics from item shop (with All Item Shop mod, page 4). Return from quest after releasing kulve and create a new session so you end the siege and get the rewards.

-Salty-
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by -Salty- »

Squall8 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 pm

I would also like to get a list going that I can use for reference that contains when some of these checks occur. If you want to help out just let me know exactly what you were doing when a crash occurred. And if at all possible, what cheat you were using. Try to narrow that down as much as possible, I don't want a list of cheats you were using.

I know some of you have already posted some stuff and I have taken that into consideration too.
I've tested Sharpness, Instant Greatsword Charge, Inf Insect Stamina (duration works), Max Armor Skills, and Inf Bowgun Special Ammo individually and found that they crash the game either on a timer, or entering/leaving a map. Sometimes I'd successfully load into a map but get dinged by the timer. Changing menus has crashed me too with the cheats on, but I'm not really sure if it's just the timer again.

I've also tested Max Decoration Slot and it crashes the game much the same way but is more forgiving and leaves the game open if I disable it before the timer catches the cheat. (The game still shows maxed out decoration slots once it shows them unlocked in the decoration screen).

Hope that helps. Going to test Max Slinger Ammo and Scoutfly.

Also these are the ones I've found to work: Cannons Always Loaded, Abnormal Status Multiplier, Inf Insect Duration (doesn't work with HUD off), 1 Jewel Maxes Level.