Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
poliacido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11.5)

Post by poliacido »

thanks for the fast update for the 1.06

is there a way to get infinite orichalcum? the resources cheat doesn't work for it
is it server related??

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

poliacido wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am
is it server related??
You might find the incremental for it or some encrypted value that can be increased. However, there's a server-sided check once you want to spend it.

Bowzerpapa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bowzerpapa »

Well I did a small manual for those who don't or can't understand how to use item editor:

!!! THE MOST IMPORTANT !!!

You need to play [Link] or you will have ~ 10 - 300 search results.
Guide (part 1)
Guide (part 2)
Guide (part 3)
HEX Calculator
[Link]
Editor activation

Some tips:

1. Make normal savegame before you start ! It will be you recovery point ! I reccomend you to make 3 normal saves:
+Restore poit (do not overwrite it you still can miss somethis in your way and FIX it is a big problem)
+You completed set (without horse and weapon) AND YOU CAREPFULY CHECK ALL PERKS E.T.C. belive me it's annoying to start frrom the begining!
+You completed whole set checked it and all is ok !

2. Better to edit items 1 by 1 you will have higher sucsess rate and much less to do a mistake.

3. Better to use at least epic (PURPLE) items to edit HIGHLY RECCOMENDED for weapons cause rare and common weapons have only 2 / 1 perks and wheen you will try to edit PERK 4 you 100% get game crash !

4. If you got game crash FIRST OF ALL check alll you items include mounts e.t.c. and item perks also it's around 80 - 85 % you have duplicated item with rather rarity and perks are lost. It's not so annoying if you complete phase 1.

5. ALWAYS check Perk 4 when you editing armor often iit have data !!!

6. Sometimes items duping I'm making quicksave (F5) with (editor active X ) after *autosave icon* dissapeared I'm disabling editor O and only than pressing quickload (F9)

7. You can get *brick item* after game crash (unable to sell of disassembly) go to blacksmither buy anny item of this type equip it open editor and copy
it's "pItem" than equip your *brick* item and edit iit with "pItem" you got change it's rarity adn F5/F9 in 90% it will help you in other 10 you will have to load one of your saves!

Will be updated...
Last edited by Bowzerpapa on Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:53 am, edited 6 times in total.

shood
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey +16 (table Update11.3)

Post by shood »

Bowzerpapa wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:22 am
Well iit's OK when you got (177543210) but what to do if I got (1775432B8) ?
in HEX 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,a,b,c,d,e,f,10...
So B8-10 = A8

poliacido
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by poliacido »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:13 am
poliacido wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:50 am
is it server related??
You might find the incremental for it or some encrypted value that can be increased. However, there's a server-sided check once you want to spend it.
ok so there is no way to spend it like other resources
is it possible to do it offline? never try to launch the game offline i don't know if it has some DRM or protection preventing to play offline

Artyriaboy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Artyriaboy »

@SunBeam can you extend your DMG table (Cheat Engine) with this new information?

gogo561
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gogo561 »

Bowzerpapa wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:01 pm
Well I did a small manual for those who don't or can't understand how to use item editor:

Some tips:

1. Make normal savegame before you start ! It will be you recovery point ! I reccomend you to make 3 normal saves:
+Restore poit (do not overwrite it you still can miss somethis in your way and FIX it is a big problem)
+You completed set (without horse and weapon) AND YOU CAREPFULY CHECK ALL PERKS E.T.C. belive me it's annoying to start frrom the begining!
+You completed whole set checked it and all is ok !

2. Better to edit items 1 by 1 you will have higher sucsess rate and much less to do a mistake.

3. Better to use at least epic (PURPLE) items to edit HIGHLY RECCOMENDED for weapons cause rare and common weapons have only 2 / 1 perks and wheen you will try to edit PERK 4 you 100% get game crash !

4. If you got game crash FIRST OF ALL check alll you items include mounts e.t.c. and item perks also it's around 80 - 85 % you have duplicated item with rather rarity and perks are lost. It's not so annoying if you complete phase 1.

5. ALWAYS check Perk 4 when you editing armor often iit have data !!!

6. Sometimes items duping I'm making quicksave (F5) with (editor active X ) after *autosave icon* dissapeared I'm disabling editor O and only than pressing quickload (F9)

7. You can get *brick item* after game crash (unable to sell of disassembly) go to blacksmither buy anny item of this type equip it open editor and copy
it's "pItem" than equip your *brick* item and edit iit with "pItem" you got change it's rarity adn F5/F9 in 90% it will help you in other 10 you will have to load one of your saves!

Will be updated...
Omg man thank you so much u are a fucking life saver or more like time saver eyyy (sry ) :P

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

Nice with the tutorial, i'll try it now, since i don't know how to handle this very well and i've been waiting for a guide. Thanks man
Last edited by prawnstar on Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jomoroon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jomoroon »

Anyone else failing to activate item editor with new patch 1.06

Bowzerpapa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bowzerpapa »

jomoroon wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:47 pm
Anyone else failing to activate item editor with new patch 1.06
Start CH than go offliine in Ubisoft launcher than launch ACO and when you see starting picture select process and load editor. Wait for game loaded and activate it.

prawnstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by prawnstar »

yep, i can't figure it out how to handle with CE. Guess i will have to wait for a day where the inventory editor is easier to use
i can't , don't know.
Thanks for the work anyway

Lynoa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Lynoa »

thanks a lot for this!
I tried it out today, but somehow after closing it, the script will just not start again. This is not the first time this happens. (i mean it happened with other skripts too)
what can I do, to make the script start again? restarting Cheat engine and loading the table anew does not help.
Anyone have a similar problem or can tell me if I do something wrong?
Thanks a lot in advance

Bowzerpapa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bowzerpapa »

Well bad news. even if you made all correct every loading perks on ALL your gear will change (probably cause adresses changing all the time) and after 5-6 loadings (like fast treavels e.t.c.) you will loose perks ON ALL YOUR GEAR !!! :(

WaitDontShoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WaitDontShoot »

I seem to be having an issue, not sure if it's just me or not.

Script will not activate though. Made sure everything was up to date as well.

budabum
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by budabum »

@Bowzerpapa
stop changing and touching HashId. and please remove this from your instruction.

work only with pItem and pPerk1..4, maybe a day after you'll see the magic