Sword Art Online RE:Hollow Fragment

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online RE:Hollow Fragment

Post by L@stAce »

How to Update the table: Right-click in the table, select recalculate new addresses. Make sure that in the dialogue box that opens the change by offset tab is selected. Type C0C0, hit okay. For those who are curious, I found this hex number by finding the new address for money, called col, and then subtracting the address I found from the old one in the table. You can do this easily by opening up windows calculator, selecting programmer mode and clicking hex before entering things in. Hope this helps :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

Here is the table updated for the most recent version.
Attachments
SAOHF.CT
(95.75 KiB) Downloaded 238 times

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

L@stAce wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 am
Here is the table updated for the most recent version.
Hi, thanks for the updated table! Sadly I can't seem to get it to work for me :( I'm using the latest Steam build (last updated on September the 13th) and the script you attached won't allow me to tick the only options I really wanted; multipliers for XP/Partner XP/Affinities. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Thanks!

Oh I'm using CE6.7

~edit~

Updated to CE6.8.1 and I can tick the initial script box, but the values are "??" and the addresses have already been edited by you to say "0000C0C0"

I tried using the last CT from the OP, but then I can't click the scripts at all, not even to open and recalculate address values.

[Link]

~edit~

If I use Update5 CT from the OP and then change your offset as suggested (though I think you forgot to mention we have to tick the "Hexadecimal" box first or else it errors with "unknown value") then all the other options work fine, all the pointers show correct addresses/values, but the scripts don't work.

If anyone has a solution for enabling multipliers on the latest version, please share :)

~edit~

Okay! I think I found it :D Though it's a tad convoluted and I'm unsure how to replicate it on your posted CT.

1. I grabbed Update5 CT from the OP.
2. Attached to game and didn't recalculate addresses.
3. The pointers are all nonfunctional/wrong values, but the multiplier scripts work fine.
4. Recalculating addresses using your offset *breaks* the multiplier scripts by giving them bogus addresses.
5. I double-clicked the "address" and instead entered the symbol name for each multiplier based on the script;

XP multiplier = xpmultiplier
Party multiplier = xpmultiplierpart
Affinity = afmulti

Adding those symbols automatically converts to the correct addresses; 13FFF0057 // 13FFE0023 // 13FFD0054 :D

[Link]

I'm not sure if this helps anybody else, but it worked for me -- so good luck!
RedFalcon wrote:
Sun May 06, 2018 10:16 am
Kinda depressed with the drop rate. Is there any ce that give 100% drop rates? Especially to hunt drop from implementation.
Oh god, yes, this! These huge RPGs always have chronically bad drop rates, I'd love to see a "drop rate 100%" mod :D

L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by L@stAce »

My apologies, I hadn't tried the multiplayer scripts myself and I haven't learned assembler yet. I'm glad you got it working though.

sabin1981
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabin1981 »

It works after saving the .CT too, so changing the addresses to use the registered symbols labelled in the script and then saving the CT worked awesomely! Thank you for the offset help on the rest of the table :)

cutegirl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cutegirl »

Hello. I made an account to comment on this topic. I am considering double dipping on Re: Hollow Fragment for the PC version because of this cheat engine. I just wanted to know from those who've used this, does this work? Specifically I'm interested in XP modifiers, skill points, and affinity stuff. For single player. Do I just download update 5, and it will work?

Thank you for reading this.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

cutegirl wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 am
Hello. I made an account to comment on this topic. I am considering double dipping on Re: Hollow Fragment for the PC version because of this cheat engine. I just wanted to know from those who've used this, does this work? Specifically I'm interested in XP modifiers, skill points, and affinity stuff. For single player. Do I just download update 5, and it will work?

Thank you for reading this.
The table works fine. Grab the updated one by L@stace and just do the 3 edits to the XP section to get them working again.

NCData
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NCData »

Anyone know how to get the implement script to work? I tested all updates and update 2 is the only one that works but not for sword skills and the others doesn't allow me to check activate.

SWEGTA
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SWEGTA »

Hello. does anyone know how to cheat this diamond stats because it's really tiring to maximize all the stats, thanks.

[Link]

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

SWEGTA wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:32 pm
Hello. does anyone know how to cheat this diamond stats because it's really tiring to maximize all the stats, thanks.

[Link]
I updated the table and added a lot of pointers (Diamond Parameters included) and extra features.

Added the following cheats:
  • No Skill Lock (no cooldown for skills).
  • One Hit Kill: keep in mind that it works for all friendly NPCs, this means that whoever strikes the boss floor first gets the kill. Also, killing a boss in one hit lowers the score you get after it's defeated. I recommend to fight bosses with this cheat off.
  • Infinite Burst.
  • 100 % Drop Rate.
  • Feed Pina to insta level up her skills: You can feed Pina different ores to develop her battle skills. An ore ads 5 points and a stones ads 1 point, the ability levels up at 100 points. This cheat makes this process faster by making the points 100 after she is fed.
  • Forging Help: when you want to forge a weapon, you have to manually increase the amount of materials to be used. If you want to use an amount of 99 for a lot of different materials the process becomes tiresome. This cheat makes that amount automatically 98 after increasing it once, thus saving time. The value 98 can be changed by any value you want. To do so, double click the script and change the number inside.
Pointers for:
  • AI Diamond Parameters Pointers: You can manually change the parameters for all heroines. With this you can easily unlock all the different costumes for all heroines. The max value for each parameter should be 100. Avoid having a value of 100 in all parameters, this can crash the game.
  • SS mastery for the Astral Skills (unlocked by killing the last boss of the Hollow Area).
  • The XP for Pina's skills (Max XP 100).
  • Classified Zone Offline Current Level: you can easily skip levels with this, reaching the max floor (200) faster.
  • Affinities for some extra characters.
  • Pointer for current partner mood.
  • Drop Rate pointer.
Simulated multiplayer cheats and pointers:
  • Pointer for number of HNM's killed (achievement related).
  • Complete all submissions: this way you can easily increase the drop rate the mission rewards.
  • Pointer for the Classified Zone current level.
  • Pointer for current hollow mission objective.
Attachments
SAOHF.CT
Game version 1.0.28
(658.14 KiB) Downloaded 283 times

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

Please teach me change weapon id. I try increasing/decreasing quantity by using store but i can't find them. Please teach me with Video Tutorial, And Thanks anyone who help me out

Deepthroat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Deepthroat »

kemenner wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 am
I updated the table and added a lot of pointers (Diamond Parameters included) and extra features.
Does the table have an entry to make equipment upgrades always successful? This was done to the other games and is extremely useful.

kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kemenner »

Deepthroat wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:45 pm
kemenner wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:24 am
Does the table have an entry to make equipment upgrades always successful? This was done to the other games and is extremely useful.
No, I couldn't find a way to do it. However, there is a gem in the game that gives you a 100% success rate when upgrading, because of that I stopped looking.

The gem is dropped by bosses from the Hollow Area, there is also two other gems that give smaller bonuses. After you find it, you can change the amount from 1 to 99, then activate the cheat to prevent the inventory from decreasing before upgrading.

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

Don't Decrease Inventory doesn't seem to work. Freeze Storage does, so ores in storage don't deplete, but ores in inventory do.

PryKun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PryKun »

how do I use Hollow Points editor without breaking the game..I tried changing my hollow points and then go back to the game...to my surprise the game froze and not responding...so I have to kill the process/task...how do I fix this? I play on fullscreen mode