Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dira.suprima
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v1.0

Post by dira.suprima »

I am sorry if i miss anything, but is there any Max Bonus Gauge (lvl.9) already in one of these cheat table ? for you know, feel of accomplishment after finishing each map.. of course it is convenient to get item directly by inserting it in the table but i want to feel progress

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

vosszaa wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:05 pm
JorgeFFC wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:57 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:40 pm

Can you tell us what the other hotkeys are and what did it do? Just in case I save the game while those options are activated
Only to be sure, i've spent a little while removing the hotkeys from the original table. I only left mine with the right analog stick(when playing with a countroller, be ps3 or xbox since the right analog in the game is only used to check on item informations when looking at stat or change stat window) and i left a hotkey into numpad "1" to clear all quests. You can easily setup ur own hotkeys by choosing a cheat and press "ctrl+h", it'll open a window to manually check if any is active and u can alternate the button/pad from the countroller if u want... can do it with any, hotkeys can be configured to freeze, un-freeze, change values, etc... up to you anyway.
Oh that part i understand but you said you've found even more hotkeys while you were removing the prinny mode so i was wondering what are those other hotkeys that you've found and what function did it activate.
They're saying someone put multiple key bindings all on the prinny day script, more than likely to troll. If you want to check hotkeys on any script, right click it and select Set Hotkeys.

aanpsx
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aanpsx »

dnfflrz wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:13 pm
is there any table that let you change item to another item? i wanted to have multiples secret scroll so i can teach it to more than 1 char...
Just Here

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Added another Item modifier pointer to an address that tells the game how to treat the equipment.

Table here

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

Just a quick heads up, infinite HP, SP and OHK do not work on BAAL stage. Tried with all the tables on this thread. Nothing works

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

vosszaa wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:01 am
Just a quick heads up, infinite HP, SP and OHK do not work on BAAL stage. Tried with all the tables on this thread. Nothing works
It doesn't work with mobs with too much HP. I had a battle with Item God 2 Carnage ver (20 stars) and it didn't get OHKO too. Seems like if the damage is too big, the cheat won't work.. Maybe we need enemy pointers to cut down their HP or something.

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Sharing something that may(or not) be useful... my save.

Information:

Code: Select all

- Post Game
- All Characters Equipped with real end-game gear(farmed from item world and edited later to the cap possible in game).
- All Characters with Evility Setup to combine with gears to reach max stats or stats cap without the need of the add option on the table.
- Land of Carnage Mode Opened.
- Gears edited with lots of unic innocents that propel nice effects for survival and stuff.
Also as note, the best char in the game is sage. It has a skill that may hit entire map but it's 50% chance of hitting, with right combination of evilities she can fire twice per turn without moving with highest possible dmg output(very good to clean maps and stuff) well whatever.

File Path is: Computer -> (E:/C:, etc, depends on ur drive) -> Users -> (Ur username) -> AppData(occult folder) -> Roaming -> Nippon Ichi Software, Inc -> "Save stays here"
Attachments
Disgaea 5 Complete Edition PC Save Data Post-Game.zip
(188.65 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

noctiscepheus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by noctiscepheus »

Is it possible to include a Mana pointer for each character as well? i've been looking for one and i haven't found a CT with it. thank you.
ColonelRVH wrote:
Sat May 05, 2018 10:33 am
[Link]
Disgaea 5 Complete | Cheat Engine Table v2.0, [2018-10-24] COLONELRVH | May not work on other version.
- Features -
  • [Stats]
    • HL
    • Get Current Selected Character Base Address [Update: View Character in Main Menu]
      • 10+ Pointers
    • Multiply EXP Gains [Default: x7][Apply to Main Character]
  • [Battle]
    • Get HP Addresses
      • God Mode
      • Instant Kill
    • Unlimited SP
=================================================================================================
If you want to support, Please consider becoming my patron
It would be a great help for me to cover my living expenses so I can focus on making & improving cheats for you.
fearlessrevolution.com
| Thanks in advance

To find my tables easier Or to search for exclusive content you can check out [Link] at [Link][/URL]
=================================================================================================

JorgeFFC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by JorgeFFC »

Foomy wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:10 pm
vosszaa wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:01 am
It doesn't work with mobs with too much HP. I had a battle with Item God 2 Carnage ver (20 stars) and it didn't get OHKO too. Seems like if the damage is too big, the cheat won't work.. Maybe we need enemy pointers to cut down their HP or something.
In this case the script is probably trying to read hp values and stuff as 4 bytes... i think the bare min woulbe be 8 bytes... worst case, Double or following an array of bytes to be more precise, takes a little more time to configure but works as well. Disgaea tends to have big numbers, but this one is pretty limited compared with D2 version though.

kizwn84
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kizwn84 »

UnfadingOnes wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:26 pm
I'm actually looking for Overclocker, but like you said, anything beyond 00FB and 00C8 seems to crash the game.
The value for over clocker is 0134

josemarcio
Cheater
Cheater

Post by josemarcio »

chara world table?

Xenoti
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xenoti »

I might have missed it or dont see it, but is there a cheat for infinite rage gauge/mode

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

Looks like the game updated and all address shifted +h1132170

Also looks like all the script pointers have been broken except for the Character one

yunieed
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yunieed »

wepon1984 wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:05 pm
Looks like the game updated and all address shifted +h1132170

Also looks like all the script pointers have been broken except for the Character one
I hoping this will get fix soon?

wepon1984
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by wepon1984 »

yunieed wrote:
Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:46 pm
I hoping this will get fix soon?
Update
Update:Fixed Revenge Bar code

Update 2: Fixed all the scripts that weren't working.

Update 3: Updated spells in droplist with Baal and Proto Evilman skills. Also added some new lines in the item pointer to edit and secret scrolls.

Update 4: table update for latest version

Update 5: table update for latest version

Update 6: Fixed chara world code

Update 7:Current as of last update

Update 8:Just some housekeeping to try to make the file smaller
Attachments
Disgaea5.7z
(153.29 KiB) Downloaded 1106 times
Last edited by wepon1984 on Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:30 am, edited 10 times in total.