Bendy And The Ink Machine Chapter 5 Infinite health

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
doomsayer706
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Bendy And The Ink Machine Chapter 5 Infinite health

Post by doomsayer706 »

Hey guys. All of the old BATIM tables and trainers don't work with the new version of the game. I really don't know much about editing anything with CE at all, but I managed to make myself invincible. Maybe someone who is better at this than me can use it for a trainer or something.
Apparently the health address is 1E8ACABDED0. Add this to the address list, right click and go to change record > value, set it to 0. I don't remember exactly how I was able to freeze the value at 0, but however that is done is what you need to do. I believe the damage counter for the game is set in stages 0-5. Freezing it at 0 let me stand in front of an enemy and just let them attack for however long I wanted. Sorry if this isn't very helpful, just wanted to share this and Steam doesn't like these things being posted there.

EDIT: Ok so after closing and reloading the game that address does not exist so it must be dynamic. If anyone can help me understand this it would be very appreciated