Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Pathfinder: Kingmaker (Steam)

Post by Westfire »

So, i was playing and actually got stuff going and it was going well. Try to play today, and the game keeps crashing on the very first loading screen. What do I do?

Getting pretty angry that i finally figure this shit out, and now the game refuses to even start,

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Westfire wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:36 am
So, i was playing and actually got stuff going and it was going well. Try to play today, and the game keeps crashing on the very first loading screen. What do I do?

Getting pretty angry that i finally figure this shit out, and now the game refuses to even start,
Does it give you any kind of error code or message?... I had something similar happen to me before... but my problem was only when I tried to enter Oleg's post... every time I tried to enter it, the game crashed, and I got a message about some "missing asset" or something... I posted the error screen here, and one of the other members was able to tell me how to fix it... it was difficult, and involved replacing files from an older save, into the new save... but it worked for me...

Maybe something similar might work for you?

NanoPaladin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NanoPaladin »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:10 am
NanoPaladin wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:56 am
Ah I see, it happens. Do you happen to have a link to that method though? I am curious to see it.
Sorry man,... I just spent the last two hours scowering through the steam forums, and I was only able to find one thread that talked about replacing the original asset portraits, and that thread was too deep for me... talking about … well... this kind of stuff:

Reordering the $id keys in the JSON array. I bet that's it. Then it would still follow the sequential nature of things and not break any $ref keys:

Code: Select all

import re

f = open('test.json', 'r')
l = f.readline()

r = re.compile('\"\$id\\":\"\d+\"')
matchObj = re.findall(r, l)
print(matchObj)
c =  len(matchObj)
for i in reversed(matchObj):
    print(i)
    l = l.replace(i, '"$id":"{}"'.format(c))
    c = c - 1
print(l)
So, take the total number of $id fields after making your changes to the JSON for custom portraits as length. Then reverse iterate through the array replacing $id fields with the correct numeric sequence.

you would have to update the $ref keys as well since they relay on correct numeric sequence as well.

if Slot 40 in JSON is "$id":"3442", then you'd have to make your m_CustomPortraitId 3443. Using previous logic, you'd correctly order the $id fields. But $ref fields don't have to be sequential and there can be multiple $ref fields that point to a single $id field.

So, you'd have to pivot on the 3443 integer. If the $ref value is greater than or equal to the m_CustomPortraitId integer, you would take it's value and add 1, if not, then it remains the same.

With that done, after compressing the directory and giving the .zks extension, it should load without Invalid Reference ID errors or infinite loop loading. I think. Haven't gotten a chance to test.
It sounds to me like they're talking about changing thousands of characters in the codeing of the .json... I have no idea... that mess completely lost me. In the end though, it looked like they were saying that in order to change the original assets, that they would have to figure out how the game calls the files in the first place...

At least, the very last post on this thread seem to point to that:

[Link]

I messaged FeartheFog, and he said that there was a youtube video of a guy who had changed all of his NPCs... but that might have been from an earlier version, when changing the NPC portraits was still possible...

Sorry that I wasn't any help in the end... I really tried...
I appreciate the effort all the same, looks like someone made a mod:

https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/pathfinderkin ... escription

I havent tried it just yet though.

Edit: Just tried it and it works

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

So build time isnt working, again. Anybody have it working?

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:05 am
Westfire wrote:

Does it give you any kind of error code or message?... I had something similar happen to me before... but my problem was only when I tried to enter Oleg's post... every time I tried to enter it, the game crashed, and I got a message about some "missing asset" or something... I posted the error screen here, and one of the other members was able to tell me how to fix it... it was difficult, and involved replacing files from an older save, into the new save... but it worked for me...

I'm not even getting that far. The VERY first loading screen when you start up the game is where it crashes.

Rexx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rexx »

Westfire wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:05 pm
HakariTenrai wrote:
Westfire wrote:

I'm not even getting that far. The VERY first loading screen when you start up the game is where it crashes.
Is Cheat Engine running when you boot up? If so, reboot your computer start the game. Wait until it is at the screen where you load your game then start cheat engine.

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

Rexx wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:51 pm
Westfire wrote:
HakariTenrai wrote:

Is Cheat Engine running when you boot up? If so, reboot your computer start the game. Wait until it is at the screen where you load your game then start cheat engine.
Turned off my comp, started it up, and started kingmaker without cheat engine. The same goddamn thing happened!!! It didn't even get to the main menu.

HakariTenrai
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HakariTenrai »

Westfire wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:03 pm
Rexx wrote:
Westfire wrote:

Turned off my comp, started it up, and started kingmaker without cheat engine. The same goddamn thing happened!!! It didn't even get to the main menu.
Well... if the game is crashing before it even loads a save... then it can't be one of your saves... it could be a file from a mod has messed up an important game file.... or that a game file simply corrupted... it's rare, but it can happen...

You may not like it, but try this... completely uninstall the game, and remove any mod files left over... then reinstall the game... that should get the game working... then you can figure out what is wrong from there...

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Right, I've tried using the Feats cheat again and again, but while it works, it inevitably fucks up the game down the line. If I have to see one more level up screen filled with '%BUTTON%' buttons ... :x

I remember someone posting about a method to use that cheat without messing up the game earlier. Anyone still have it?

Rexx
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Rexx »

I my Kingdom calendar and my adventure calendar are out of sync. When I am in the throne room on the kingdom screen trying to skip a day, it does not advance. I read somewhere to leave the city. In the throne room teh date is 13 Lamashan and will not change. Adventure it is 1 Desnes (sp). Not sure if it changes or not. Anyone else have this problem? I tried hitting the date button tons of times. nothing happened. I tried pulling up another game where the time works and nothing happens. Not sure what caused this but it sure is frustrating.

rlurking
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rlurking »

Niedzielan wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:43 pm
Should be fixed now.
Pointers for base stats have changed (attributes/skills/other). Instead of the last offset being 4C it seems most are now 34

Cooldowns also appear to be incorrect, but no idea where they got moved to (also never used that section)

Westfire
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Westfire »

HakariTenrai wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:36 am
Westfire wrote:
Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:03 pm
Rexx wrote:

Well... if the game is crashing before it even loads a save... then it can't be one of your saves... it could be a file from a mod has messed up an important game file.... or that a game file simply corrupted... it's rare, but it can happen...

You may not like it, but try this... completely uninstall the game, and remove any mod files left over... then reinstall the game... that should get the game working... then you can figure out what is wrong from there...
I had no mods at all, it was only the cheats :(

Also, there's a way to cheat feats? Interesting

jhl1989
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jhl1989 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 am
Right, I've tried using the Feats cheat again and again, but while it works, it inevitably fucks up the game down the line. If I have to see one more level up screen filled with '%BUTTON%' buttons ... :x

I remember someone posting about a method to use that cheat without messing up the game earlier. Anyone still have it?
You gotta edit your party.json file

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

jhl1989 wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:36 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:40 am

You gotta edit your party.json file
No, not that. I'm pretty sure someone made a big post about how to use the Feats script in the CT file to add feats without messing up the game sometime ago. It had a lot more to it than that.

TwinCats
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TwinCats »

First, I want to say many thanks to Niedzielan for amazing and very helpful work. And now about the sad. Hotfix 1.0.14 came out and after that some functions stopped working, in particular, not work "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc" and "Change Duration Events, Claims, Upgrades, Ruler-Away-Time, etc [Modifier] - Above script overrides this!" :(