Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Depleted »

xxhollowxx wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:07 pm
is there any way to keep the edited armor/weapon after reopening the game?
yes, mod the armour and weapon files yourself to create a permanent modification.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

DarkLord268 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:38 am
Hello, Anyone know " How to decrease HR? " because I missed to multiply HR to 999. I did not go to 999. TT
Use the trainer.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

Updated Table with huge loads of Pointers for the pl_params and pl_item_params. This is where you can find alot of things, including rapid fire (has not been found yet). However, I can assure you once this gets mapped out further we are looking at quite funny things to mess with.
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorldPtr.CT
Update Pointers.
(120.66 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:28 pm
Updated Table with huge loads of Pointers for the pl_params and pl_item_params. This is where you can find alot of things, including rapid fire (has not been found yet). However, I can assure you once this gets mapped out further we are looking at quite funny things to mess with.
I am seriously hoping that you can find the player armor skills limit in there somewhere. the limit for active effects is 32 + food skills. set bonuses like lunastra favor, odogaron mastery, soul of the dragon are 2 effects that count as 1. once we can decrypt those files, im hoping i can figure out how skills like that are put together and maybe be able to edit those as well. For now though, i definitely want the skills limit so good luck and i hope you can find that as i think that data is located in those param files.

looooozeeeeer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by looooozeeeeer »

quick question, how do u use the item box pointer?

im using ver 47, the pointed item ID is in form of address (or whatever like 00060F312), when i choose from drop down list (like 755 : paralysis jewel 1), it returns in the item number and name, not the address, and the changed item ingame become blanks. i need to know and manually type the address to change it. is it intended to works that way or im using it wrong?

DarkLord268
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DarkLord268 »

Hello everyone, I know this is MHW forum but I would like you to help me something. Can you suggest me in case of creating new code or linking for tutorial video? I got some code sheet that they guided me to activate mono features > use API in code sheet and run function break point. I'm confused about it because I'm a newbie in CE.

Thank you so much for your kindness.

NInja2018
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NInja2018 »

Does Anybody have a guide or a good description on how this part works?

seikur0's Scripts:
selected weapon

I have played around with it, and some aspects just seem weird like weapon sharpness and base damage vs attack damage. Any help would be appreciated.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

Marcus101RR wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:28 pm
Rapidfire for lbg etc is located in the shelltype.tbl file, it contains all the ammunition counts and firerates for every ammo type and bowgun.

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

NInja2018 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:51 pm
Does Anybody have a guide or a good description on how this part works?

seikur0's Scripts:
selected weapon

I have played around with it, and some aspects just seem weird like weapon sharpness and base damage vs attack damage. Any help would be appreciated.
Go to the equipment change menu and change weapon and make sure to select the weapon on the menu then alt tab to CE and it fills in the information for you. It's explained in the extra table information panel. I tried to use seikur0s table function to edit my lbg to deal 20x as much damage and while the menu reported that I had increased the damage the weapon did no extra damage than previously, so I assume this feature is either broken, flawed, or only works for weapons with sharpness.

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

10月30日(火) UTC 23:00より、不具合修正等を含む「タイトルアップデート 第3弾」を配信します。詳細については改めてご案内させて頂きます。
※日本時間:10月31日(水) 午前8時00分より

【主な追加実装コンテンツ】
■Steam版初の特別調査【マム・タロト】を2018年11月2日(金) UTC 0:00 ~ 11月15日(木) UTC 23:59の期間限定にて開催します。
集会エリアメンバー全員で協力し、光り輝く金属を身に纏う巨大な古龍「マム・タロト」の大角の完全破壊を目指します。
特別調査報酬となる「鑑定武器」や、素材による新たな装備の生産・強化、「暁ノ武士チケット」でオトモ装備を生産することができます。
※特別なイベント進行により参加可能となります。
※上記期間以外でも今後開催予定です。
■Steamストアにて作成済みのハンターの性別や容姿を変更することができる「狩人の身だしなみチケット」をダウンロード販売いたします。

【機能追加/仕様調整】
■ディスプレイ設定に「HDRモード」を追加いたします。
■キーアサインできる項目の統合や分離等、キーボードの設定改修を行います。
■決定キー(数字キー1~8)を押すだけでキーボード用ショートカットを使用できるオプションを追加いたします。

【不具合修正】
■カットシーンやキャラメイク等の一部テクスチャが最適な品質で表示されていない問題を修正します。
※その他、細かな不具合を修正します。

【ご案内】 ゲームのアップデートについて
「MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD」は、最新バージョンに更新のうえでお楽しみ下さい。
現在の最新バージョンは、「Revision:154766」となります。
ウィンドウモードで起動した際のフレーム左上の表示にて、バージョンの確認ができます。
異なるゲームバージョンでは、マッチングすることができませんのでご注意下さい。
Looks like 30Oct will be need to search and fix the address again .......still waiting the Dante patch ...........

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Yeah fixes and updates, at least the texture streaming issue will be resolved properly now and then November 11th I think it was they're adding the next hunt missing from the PC version currently. Might be that the October 30th update adds the assets needed.
(Using the unlock script already gives a lot of stuff for events that aren't available just yet so it's not missing too much now.)

File wise yes I do believe the Dante equipment and a few others are still missing assets preventing their use, wonder if that's being added in too now or if they're saving that for later.
(Bahamut as the next and last major hunt addition.)

And there's a lot of questions for what's next for the game, G expansion or not or additional creatures or just more events. Will be interesting to hear about for 2019 if the game continues being supported and updated or what the plans will be once the PC version has caught up to the existing console content.

EDIT: Ah no it's Behemoth not the flighty dragon thing but the well whatever it can be described as.

PapricaJim
Cheater
Cheater

Post by PapricaJim »

jonasbeckman wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:23 am
at least the texture streaming issue will be resolved properly now
According to them only in character creation menu and cutscenes....... not game-wide which is the actual issue
jonasbeckman wrote:
Might be that the October 30th update adds the assets needed.
They had this for the halloween event too, they said the update comes 2 days prior to the event.. but in the end it came on the last announced day....
So I expect the patch to arrive on november 2 and not october 30 as stated by them.
jonasbeckman wrote:
File wise yes I do believe the Dante equipment and a few others are still missing assets preventing their use, wonder if that's being added in too now or if they're saving that for later.
This update will show how they handle upcoming collab's, when we go by PS4 releases, dante came with Kulve Taroth:
I'd guess the models+event came to console with the kulve update (1week or so after it went live) so let's hope the models will come to pc now too.

Chacha Puma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chacha Puma »

Hello guys, someone could raise the seal of the elders of all draco element weapons. I am sorry for my bad English

Depleted
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Depleted »

Next update for pc is on the 1st or 2nd of november and its a limited time event for Kulve Taroth, the monster is not being permanently added to the game at that time or so the steam news post said. If you install the 'All event quests' mod from the nexus the event will be available until it is removed by the developers.
Chacha Puma wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:59 pm
Hello guys, someone could raise the seal of the elders of all draco element weapons. I am sorry for my bad English
You can use the elderseal decoration to accomplish that, or wear the wyvern charm, alternatively you can use the armour editor to add the elderseal boost skill on to your favourite gear, and last but not least you can use a hex editor to edit the weapon file and change the elderseal level yourself.

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 48 added with 2 new scripts, one of them being the long awaited way to re-edit your character!

Everything you need to know is in the Table Extras, but I'll post it here as well just to be safe:
Go To Character Edit Screen - This will replace the Delete Save Data functionality with the one that will allow you to re-edit your character. In order to ensure this works, just follow these steps:

1. While in the Select Save Data window, bring up the Delete Save Data window once, then close it. Doing this on any save will do.

2. Enable the 'Go To Character Edit Screen' script.

3. Hover over the character you wish to edit and press 'Delete Save Data', then select 'Yes'.

Instead of your save being deleted, you will be brought to the character edit screen!

Use this only when re-editing your character, who knows what other menus can be affected.
With that being said, you should still back up your save when using this. Don't be that one person who will end up posting that you deleted your save without making a backup first!