Europa Universalis IV v1.28.3.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Feb-05

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.26.1.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Sep-17

Post by Jasinn »

Arjik's reply
Arjik wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:50 am
The code looks like this

Code: Select all

add_estate_loyalty_modifier = {
	estate = estate_nomadic_tribes
	loyalty = 50
	duration = -1
}
It may not show up right away in the tooltip though.

For other modifiers, I found out that any modifier from event_modifiers.txt, mission_modifiers.txt and static_modifiers.txt works with this.
Example:

add_country_modifier = {
	name = difficulty_very_easy_player
	duration = -1
}
This one is especially powerful, only two tags get it - Jan Mayen and Synthetics, both only spawn through console commands

add_country_modifier = {
	name = invasion_nation
	duration = -1
}
Command change_tag = XXX only works if the tag you are changing into does not exist.
Yep, I know those ^^ I'm talking about the luck modifiers though, I don't want to make the game way too unbalanced with the invasions, nomadics' etc :P Thanks though.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

covya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by covya »

Jasinn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 am
Yep, I know those ^^ I'm talking about the luck modifiers though, I don't want to make the game way too unbalanced with the invasions, nomadics' etc :P Thanks though.
The code he provided is exactly what you need to add the lucky nation modifier too, just replace the "name = X" with "name = luck"
I have been TRYING to find a way to make your country into an "invasion nation" because just giving you the modifier doesn't do it. You are still considered a normal nation by the game, which is a shame because invasion nations get the nationalism & imperialism CB's right at the start of the game :P

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

covya wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:00 am
Jasinn wrote:
Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:04 am
The code he provided is exactly what you need to add the lucky nation modifier too, just replace the "name = X" with "name = luck"
I have been TRYING to find a way to make your country into an "invasion nation" because just giving you the modifier doesn't do it. You are still considered a normal nation by the game, which is a shame because invasion nations get the nationalism & imperialism CB's right at the start of the game :P
Just add_claim on a single province, declare war on the country... who's gonna stop you anyway :P

Furby
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Europa Universalis IV v1.27.2.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2018-Oct-04

Post by Furby »

Ehm, no pointers for Discipline? I am blind or nothing in Compact Disc Table Addon???

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Furby wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:50 pm
Ehm, no pointers for Discipline? I am blind or nothing in Compact Disc Table Addon???
I think that was a calculated value, but you can alter the same values through technology modifiers I believe.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

CompactDisc wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:23 pm
Furby wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:50 pm
I think that was a calculated value, but you can alter the same values through technology modifiers I believe.
Nah, it's not on tech. modifiers... but, Furby..
1st of all: Be thankful that CD is doing this free of charge, and not having you to pay for it, while a lot of people are doing the same things, but to get them, you have to pay.
2nd: There're a lot of ways to get Discipline, which you can find on Google, there are even mods which increase Discipline. CD Can't help you with that, he probably doesn't even play the game, but he just only does the pointers, and he works with other tables' afterwards
3rd: Have fun.

covya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by covya »

Jasinn wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:32 pm

Just add_claim on a single province, declare war on the country... who's gonna stop you anyway :P
it's not the same, as then you still have to pay dip for all the provinces, you COULD use the run command to claim ALL the provinces, but there are other things that come with claims beyond just a CB :P

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

covya wrote:
Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:17 pm
Jasinn wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:32 pm

it's not the same, as then you still have to pay dip for all the provinces, you COULD use the run command to claim ALL the provinces, but there are other things that come with claims beyond just a CB :P
True that, you can literally tear apart a nation in a single war with those CB's :P.

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

Hey lads, so, I tried to add permament claims and basic claims to all provinces with the run command, but I'm not being able to/I don't know how to.
Anyone help? ^^

covya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by covya »

Jasinn wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Hey lads, so, I tried to add permament claims and basic claims to all provinces with the run command, but I'm not being able to/I don't know how to.
Anyone help? ^^

every_province = {
add_permanent_claim = [TAG]
}

you should be aware that it will probably crash the game if you do it all at once :P I would recommend doing it 1 region at a time at most, that should be fine as long as you have a decent PC

france_region = {
add_permanent_claim = [tag]
}

and replace france_region with whatever region you want to claim

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

covya wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:36 am
Jasinn wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:35 pm
Anyone help? ^^

every_province = {
add_permanent_claim = [TAG]
}

you should be aware that it will probably crash the game if you do it all at once :P I would recommend doing it 1 region at a time at most, that should be fine as long as you have a decent PC

france_region = {
add_permanent_claim = [tag]
}

and replace france_region with whatever region you want to claim
Lol, I did the same thing, but, I tried it with the "all_province", which didn't work for me haha, thanks a lot!

Nazofarenjit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nazofarenjit »

The table breaks my game when i use. Game becomes laggy, can't pause the game instant, when i press pause it pauses after 2-3 months later etc. Anyone experienced this problem before?

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

Nazofarenjit wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:36 pm
The table breaks my game when i use. Game becomes laggy, can't pause the game instant, when i press pause it pauses after 2-3 months later etc. Anyone experienced this problem before?
That happens to me only when using the "Allow Console..." in Ironman, but I found a solution to it, use the speed hack, and turn it to 2.0 or more.

user.no.888
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by user.no.888 »

Hello all
Is there a way that I could rename the highlighted below?

[Link]

I want to be able to rename my diplomats, merchants, colonists, missionaries and also the members of the COURT before I hire them.
THANX in advance for any advise

tafoplaka
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tafoplaka »

How to increase the default diplomatic/military/administrative points in the table?

Also, kinda stupid question, what is the "Minimum Nation Design Points"?