Forza Horizon 4

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Forza Horizon 4

Post by STN »

Forza Horizon 4 | Cheat Engine Table v14/10/2018 Windows Store | Should work for future versions!

Cheats
  • Unlimited Credits

Only money but it should suffice to get all types of fast cars hehe, maybe someone else can add more.

PLEASE DON'T USE IT ONLINE!. YOU WILL GET BANNED

Microsoft has gone to great lengths to stop cheating in this game, only use it offline.

How to Use:

1. Enable the cheat while in driving mode
2.Bring up the pause menu where you can see credits.
3. See it change. Disable the cheat.

Have fun and feel free to add more cheats

PS: Please don't paste this CT elsewhere without linking to this thread. It took me a lot of time to make this(game has incredible anticheat and encryption and a proper pain in the ass).

Update1:

Updated for 28/10/2018 Update

Update1:

Updated for 15/11/2018 Update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
forza horizon 4.CT
(3.45 KiB) Downloaded 19125 times

demoncamber
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Forza Horizon 4

Post by demoncamber »

Thanks for your work! Is there any easy way to make it add only a specific amount of credits like say 5mil or something low like that? Or is there only a max credit option?
Last edited by demoncamber on Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Empress_Ravenna »

you can edit the amounts it gives in the script, also the wheelspins wouldnt that have been a better option to cheat? nevertheless, thanks STN! and yes the anticheat isa real Pain in the ass! lol.. finished a bottle of Vodka before i cracked 1 layer for the wheelspins.. 10+ to go.. >;O

Eleiyas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Eleiyas »

Needed to make an account to post this.

This Cheat Table does indeed work for the credits, so thank you for that!

HOWEVER it also edits your level, roads discovered and potentially other things too!

My level is now 2999 and can not go any higher and when I decided to start driving to explore, it said "Roads discovered 99999999 / 531".

Just thought you should all know!

EDIT: On reload, the roads discovered did seem to refresh back to normal. Need to see if everything else does too.
Last edited by Eleiyas on Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mseabird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mseabird »

Eleiyas wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:24 pm
Needed to make an account to post this.

This Cheat Table does indeed work for the credits, so thank you for that!

HOWEVER it also edits your level, roads discovered and potentially other things too!

My level is now 2999 and can not go any higher and when I decided to start driving to explore, it said "Roads discovered 99999999 / 531".

Just thought you should all know!
I have used the table offline, bought all the houses, disabled it again.

My level updated back to my original one after progressing 1 level. The issue you describe there seems to be only on your own loading screen. I tried to get that reversed (same as my level) by progressing those too but they stay that way smh. My loading screen barn find amount is off the charts yet just when I discovered a barn in game it shows the true amount and compares it to those of your friends. So w/e you do see on the loading screen seems to be visible for you alone. I will admit tho, it would be nice if those stats could be reversed back to original/true state.

maspe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maspe »

how do you really use this I can not get it to work for my thanks

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

maspe wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:27 pm
how do you really use this I can not get it to work for my thanks
Without any useful information, it's hard to say why. But here's how to use a cheat table, plus what STN said you needed to do.
  1. Backup your saves.
  2. Install Cheat Engine.
  3. Disable internet.
  4. Run game.
  5. Open CT file.
  6. Attach to the process (game).
    STN wrote:
    Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:41 pm
    1. Enable the cheat while in driving mode.
    2. Bring up the pause menu where you can see credits.
    3. See it change. Disable the cheat.

iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iGoofymane »

Thanks S.! Hope you're feeling better!

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

BTW, it does Revert after ya Disable the Cheat Table, just Exit and reload your game after, that seemed to work for me, btw Max level should be 200, for a Legit game, or 138 to be precise from what i saw and know from previously played game.. just exit game after disable cheat and reload game, should work for everyone (bought every Legendary S1/S2 car)

JoJoBang
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JoJoBang »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:13 pm
you can edit the amounts it gives in the script, also the wheelspins wouldnt that have been a better option to cheat? nevertheless, thanks STN! and yes the anticheat isa real Pain in the ass! lol.. finished a bottle of Vodka before i cracked 1 layer for the wheelspins.. 10+ to go.. >;O
Hey can u tell me what to change so i can get like 200mil?

iGoofymane
Cheater
Cheater

Post by iGoofymane »

Empress_Ravenna wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:03 am
"finished one bottle of vodka"
Let me know how you do mate ;)

Best Wishes, ya boy Goofy

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

The money value is encrypted like in forza motorsports 7. I didn't want to bother wasting any time figuring it out adding a credit editor to make it easy to be used online :P. Besides took an extra ordinary amount of time to figure out how to debug it (thanks matze500 of megadev and dark byte for the tips)

Play around with the encrypted value and you can get the amount you want with little tinkering.

Only released it because it was requested a lot and surprisingly nobody posted any cheat at all.

I don't know what wheelspins are, if you can't find it normally do an unknown value /changed /unchanged scan

Empress_Ravenna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

STN wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:00 am
The money value is encrypted like in forza motorsports 7. I didn't want to bother wasting any time figuring it out adding a credit editor to make it easy to be used online :P. Besides took an extra ordinary amount of time to figure out how to debug it (thanks matze500 of megadev and dark byte for the tips)

Play around with the encrypted value and you can get the amount you want with little tinkering.

Only released it because it was requested a lot and surprisingly nobody posted any cheat at all.

I don't know what wheelspins are, if you can't find it normally do an unknown value /changed /unchanged scan
Wheelspins are those things ya get on every Level up, you can get money, cars, Clothing etc, Super Wheelspins are the 3 chances to win something.. and I was just thinking that too, since all values doesnt lead to anywhere after a few "next scans"

James Shane
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by James Shane »

Offline or Online, however you use it you will get banned. Ban happens usually between 24-48 hours. You have been warned dont cry and accuse the @op if you are banned.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ You cannot be banned if you intend to play offline. The trick is never to go back online afterwards :D