Let It Die *OUTDATED*

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Let It Die

Post by Blooblah »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:13 pm
Yeah, I don't think there is much left to do. Everything else useful is all server side unfortunately. So the grind for materials continues!
Are decals server side? I'm incredibly curious if it is possible to increase XP gain speed. Like with the Nitro Boosted decal. I wonder if it possible to find that pointer and increase it to like 50000%. ;)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Blooblah wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:13 pm
Yeah, I don't think there is much left to do. Everything else useful is all server side unfortunately. So the grind for materials continues!
Are decals server side? I'm incredibly curious if it is possible to increase XP gain speed. Like with the Nitro Boosted decal. I wonder if it possible to find that pointer and increase it to like 50000%. ;)
No idea, but that would be a good idea. We need some workarounds haha. Game is going into maintenance shortly too. So let's hope all stays good.

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

Anyone having any problems with the trainer?

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

An update is here but not tried to see if the table is broken just yet patch notes don't say much really other than some bug fixes

Blooblah
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Blooblah »

Trying it out as I type. Seems to be working 100%. Haven't tried the dusty uploads, since I save my DM's. But everything I do use is working.

Geonix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Geonix »

Hello, 'Player Coords/Size/Movement Speed/Jump Height' dont open, in past patch all works

Panquecamaligna
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Panquecamaligna »

How i can upgrade luck stats above 300?

Ronstaman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ronstaman »

Is it possible to find what "writes" to the KC, Splithum, etc. And trigger that in order to give more resources legitimately and change the quantity.
Last edited by Ronstaman on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pptssj
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Pptssj »

Is it possible to edit the fighter stats? like there is hp and stamina. If we raise luck by a lot it may give more kc and splithium for each kill in the tower.

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

Pptssj wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:44 pm
Is it possible to edit the fighter stats? like there is hp and stamina. If we raise luck by a lot it may give more kc and splithium for each kill in the tower.
If that is possible I'd say it's probably not worth using since it may show up those stats to anyone viewing your character/ sending a hunter after you, and might make for a easy ban or report target. I've mostly just used the durability & ammo then raid with it set to sort the list into highest KC/SP players first or you can just use auto complete quest and get 10 quests on page 4 that give 4k KC each :P

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Murasaki wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:35 pm
Pptssj wrote:
If that is possible I'd say it's probably not worth using since it may show up those stats to anyone viewing your character/ sending a hunter after you, and might make for a easy ban or report target. I've mostly just used the durability & ammo then raid with it set to sort the list into highest KC/SP players first or you can just use auto complete quest and get 10 quests on page 4 that give 4k KC each :P
Wait..you can sort the raiding list? Am I that stupid? I must have missed that. I've been manually scrolling and looking for the highest SP -_-

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:44 pm
Murasaki wrote:
Pptssj wrote:
Wait..you can sort the raiding list? Am I that stupid? I must have missed that. I've been manually scrolling and looking for the highest SP -_-
Haha yeah you can press L3 if you're using a controller to change the sorting, works with the shop/crafting and inventory also

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Murasaki wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Murasaki wrote:

Haha yeah you can press L3 if you're using a controller to change the sorting, works with the shop/crafting and inventory also
Huh..I knew about the shop and inventory, but for whatever reason I never tried on the Raid menu. Well..that makes life much easier hahaha. You learn something new every day. Appreciate the wisdom.

Murasaki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Murasaki »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:56 pm
Murasaki wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:47 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

Huh..I knew about the sop and inventory, but for whatever reason I never tried on the Raid menu. Well..that makes life much easier hahaha. You learn something new every day. Appreciate the wisdom.
:lol: No problem, happy raiding

nong003123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nong003123 »

If you get ban.
how it's showing up?